Defund Planned Parenthood

Planned parenthood is subsidizing the poor life decisions of females of all ranges at the expense of the working man. Abortion is not a human right; it is a muh privilege and should be earned. Women do not deserve men's money for their own poor life style. If you subsidized every bad decision people make at the expense of the hard working, your society will not last long or will require extensive brainwashing to keep complacent.

Do the right thing for the working class next time and abolish female muh privilege.

No

done.

People should have the right to abort their wastes of money

Children are worse than pets, should terminate them all early on. I love birth control.

People should get artificially inseminated just to have the joy of getting an abortion and a nice massage afterwards

Unirionically

Why are you false flagging as an MRA? This is a parody of their positions.

wtf i hate women now

Kid, your satire is bad and you should feel bad.

Nice torture chambering retards.

Its not your money kiddo. You are not entitled to other people's shit no matter how much you hate white men.

I am entitled to your money to get as many abortions as a termite queen can shit out larvae and you can't stop me!😝

*unless you're rich then you are entitled to the surplus value of your workers.

Who said anything about workers? Nobody is exploiting females when they threaten to take away PP, since it is entirely within their capacity to not fuck without protection. Stop deflecting and address the Female question.

done

liberals get the bullet too

The female questionπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

Its just hypocritical that people bitch about poor people getting food stamps or an abortion but don't bitch about porky being subsidized by tax payers so they can pay shit wages.

Were going to put aborted fetal tissue on your tooth brush too

Wrong. If you want to hate CEOs, you can make your own thread. This thread is meant for dealing with female muh privilege alone.

This thread is now about aborting ceosπŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

where is
the

argument??

kys

Its in the OP, tard. Wow, I didn't know femoids had shittier eyesight as well!

Go get a boyfriend you closet case.

where is
the
argument??

1 little 2 little 3 little abortions 4 little 5 little 6 little abortions

7 little 8 little 9 little abortions

10 abortions all day

Sage.

I'm sure it would empower men to keep their money by forcing them to pay hundreds of thousands in child support over 18 years than paying to get abortions.

You even suck at MRA.

This is female muh privilege. There exists no equivalent for men. Stop denying it and wake up. These people do not deserve our tax money. In fact, they should be the ones giving us money

Yo is that your momπŸ˜‚

GOTTEM

Yes, there is. It's called being a rich fuck.
Don't you get tired of being always wrong?

Planned parenthood cannot by law useuse fundings towards abortions so this is a really stupid thread

Wrong. Anyone can be fat and degenerate, but not everyone can be rich.

Accosting women in the men's clothing section telling them they're not allowed here

You're really gonna talk trash about Comrade Margaret Sanger, aren't you?

Agreed, men do it alllllll the time

So what?
Everybody can be slim too.
The point is there exists an equivalent for men.
Now go fuck yourself.

Out…
…also sage.

wow new record
OP got to a whole 5 posts before