What are questions that nazis don't have answers to? [Ideological limitation, in a sense]

What are questions that nazis don't have answers to? [Ideological limitation, in a sense]

Who is and who isn't sufficiently racially pure? What's the cut-off? How do you measure it?

How do you deal with the fact that racial purity is bullshit and historically was not tied to skin color?

If Jews are rulers of the world wouldn't everyone else be inferior to them? That is no small task to accomplish.

wut, I don't get it

How does class collaboration actually work? If the rich don't like the offers made by the state, they leave. The workers cannot simply leave like this, meaning that it is a situation where one side holds all the cards and the other has none.

Might makes right, unless those who are mighty are jewish in which case it was devious flimflams.

Climate change.

Let me play the DA for a bit (I'm not actually a nazi)

Nords are the purest, and any other deviation from them is a process of degradation. From this nordic super race, Hitler sought to create Aryan übermensch.

Western civilization is the height of the world's history, and Aryan people have advanced humanity the furthest of all races

They aren't superior, they are morally rephrensible parasites who blend and leech off a people's nation until the nation itself is destroyed, and then they move on to the next one.

Are you really part of the master race if an ethno-religious group not even 1% the size of yours when it comes to raw numbers is a serious threat to your people's survival?

Are they even in the wrong for what they do if all they did was beat your people at capitalism by forming a business cabal based on voluntary association?

Why is it okay if people that look like me take all the fruits of my labor and force me to work 12 hours a day in a munitions plant before I'm drafted and forced to fight a distant war against people who have done me no wrong?

Because we live in a world of perpetual struggle. If we don't impose ourselves on them, surely they will impose themselves on us instead.

But the people who say this are imposing themselves on me. Why shouldn't I fight them instead?

Because you want to keep this high quality of life that pervades western society (and was attained solely because that aryans are superior). Without imperialism, you wouldn't have lived a life this wealthy, compared to third worlders.

You won't have a very pleasant life if you are forced to commit yourself fully to a savage, aggressive struggle against another group.

I'm still curious on this one. I haven't heard anyone answer this despite it supposedly being a rather important tenet of fascist economics

Like capitalism with a welfare state.

Only so long as the "strong" are able to use capitalism to extract wealth from the "weak" and then use that wealth to further cement their power

Nah, I think I'll struggle against the people imposing this on me rather than against somebody in another country who I've never met and has never harmed me.

but how do you determine the level of deviation from nords in general?
for example. what if I have more genes in common with nord y than nord x?
essentially, who is the nordiest nord?
in total? by percentage? and how do you take into account "lesser" people who have contributed more to society than the majority of whites?
so was Albert Einstein a parasite? Was Jesus Christ?

Then what differentiates fascist economics from modern liberalism?