Stop spending time trying to fix society

Let the world be the chaotic and decadent place it wants to be and it will destroy itself eventually.

I agree. Western civilization is irredeemable and will go the way of the Roman empire, only this time for good.

I ain't trynna fix it, I'm trynna prepare for the downfall.

Fuck back off to Holla Forums.

prims are completely reactionary. mods should do one of the few good things that was done on revleft and blanket ban this shit.

If western civ was so good, you wouldn't be preparing for its collapse you fucking nigger.

No system lives on forever, now gb2 >>>Holla Forums

Leftcoms are completely non-revolutionary. Keep sitting in your chair telling other people what to do.

waddup u/acc man

I thought that shit was dead. Is there something I am missing?

Idk dude, didn't know they died at some point. #rhetttwitter's just a meme afaic.

Being a misanthropic spectator to the world is all fine and well until you need to start worrying about starving to death during the next winter.

Yea, I haven't seen much out of rhetttwitter since Vince vanished. Was wondering if you knew anything.

VG's still alive and kicking. Aside from cavetwitter and (still) memeing random pics of nick land, it's mostly laying low for a while.

Socity is worth saving.

What if you're okay with that?

Then there are plenty of less unpleasant suicide methods which you should consider first.

I wouldn't mind mankind degenerating into extinction, but the decadence we have is the boring, slow, passive kind, not the orgiastic excess fun kind. We can't even fuck up correctly.

Why not also put suicide to good use?

It's getting kinda late in America, FBI. Log off so you can get a good night's sleep and bust up unions tomorrow.

Is that a fucking fishing rod?
Have you ever heard about the evils of technology? Toss this infernal stuff into the lake at once!!!

In the view of most more reasonable luddites, a fishing rod isn't a problem if you can make it yourself and are thus not reliant on anyone else. However, achieving a state of affairs where social production does not involve any sort of hierarchy is probably a better idea than reverting to living under pre-industrial conditions.

There is nothing wrong with trying to bring suicide into use as a political lever for the masses.

Just kill yourself already faggot.

So if I can build a Steam Engine all for myself, that wouldn't be a problem either?

Given how poorly 'industrial civilization" is defined by these people, very possibly.

Not till it becomes politically relevant.

At what point does a tool end and becomes technology?

It's not even really that hard to make a simplistic steam engine, it's just that there's not really a point unless you can make other machinery to harness its power

So you wanna tell me, I am exploiting my steam engine?

I'm not a primmie