John Kiriakou says majority of CIA officers would procure a child prostitute to please a source

Just more freedom and liberty exported from America.

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus fucking christ

nothing new, the CIA frequently uses children as a tool of entrapment

Jesus fucking christ. Animals, savages. I hate you

CIA Niggers smh

The only reason we don't have pro-pedo threads anymore is because the mods started cracking down on them

Rightfully so

Remember to run over a glow in the dark CIA nigger in your car at any opportunity.

ancaps go away

You misred my post. I was saying that the mods were right to ban pedos. "Inb4 borguoise moralism" means inb4 someone calls being against pedophilia borg moralism

Sorry then.

I don't know who has less of a soul, people in the cia or the richest americans

protip: they're closely inteconnected

I mean not really. People in the intelligence community probably are upper middle class fucks who just live quiet lives, they aren't James Bond.

They exist like international cops who can just give people child sex slaves for information.

I honestly don't understand why you are so mad about this. The CIA spooks are the least spooked people of all, they are totally free from "morality;" honestly Holla Forums would have the exact same response as the "leftists" itt.

The fact that when you say "child prostitutes" you're basically saying sex slaves, these children are there on no will of their own.

And why should I ever, fucking defend the CIA? I mean especially about this shit?

I fucking wish I was a mod I would delete your entire posting history and permaban you

In fact, mods, I urge you to permaban this man and delete his entire posting history. Erase him.

it's not just pedophilia, there's evidence that the trans-national ruling class have tendencies to engage in sadistic pedophilia, beyond entrapment as part of the job. I already shilled this in another thread but here's a good place to start: isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

at the highest level, the ruling business elite and the topmost people in the intelligence agencies and defense establishment all know one another through various quasi-secret societies, non-governmental organizations, think tanks, etc. while what you're saying might be true of the average grunt in the CIA, it doesn't hold true for the real decision-makers.

I wish you were banned to be honest

Not really. The reality of evil is far more banal. People just doing their job and what they're told.

Would you give up some children for communism? If you won't then why are you even here you spooked liberal mongoloid?

That's ok. Because I don't have to worry about being banned, while you do for

1) Defending the CIA
2) Defending the CIA selling child sex slaves for basic information they probably already know, just to double check

not him but I wouldn't want to live in a place where children around me grow up psychologically damaged.

I wouldn't. Because I'm not a sociopath, while you are. I know you suffer from sociopathy, because

1) You are defending the CIA
2) You are defending the CIA selling child sex slaves for basic information they probably already know, just to double check

spookposting without actually reading stirner should be a bannable offense

Why hello officer

Your mother didn't spank you enough.

there are no actually-existing Stirnerite "muh spook" types, just look at what happened when the translation of "the ego and its own" was published through a publisher that had previously put out white nationalist works, leading another prominent Stirnerite to engage in righteous moral condemnation of the evils of racism. top lel

you can research for yourself about the various networks of the 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Anglo-American🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 ruling class (on both sides of the political spectrum) and see that in many cases the topmost people do indeed know each other quite well. do you really think the ruling class just lets people in without vetting them? please.

That's not an argument
You're hallucinating. I never defended the CIA. I am wondering why you, a person free from spooks, is angry that the enemy would also use any means at their disposal to achieve their political goals. You're a spooked fool and the calls for a ban merely underline how unprepared you are for the revolution.

People who are higher ups in the CIA? Sure all people that positioned in the US government are well off.

As a rule of any basic CIA operative? They're intelligence lanyard pencil dicks who just do what they're told. Evil isn't grand, it's simple and stupid.

1) The CIA are the least spooked people to sell child sex slaves to foreign politicians
2) Being less spooked about child sex slaves is actually good in your opinion
3) You defended the act of selling child sex slaves in the same manner if you could
4) You are a sociopath and its an argument that you're arguing in bad faith and violating several of the boards rules on anti imperialism and pedophilia.

This is the epitome of contrarian pedantry

Would you give up your children for communism?

Why post here, why not post on /liberty/. We don't need people who could just as easily be lured into anarcho capitalism for the free 5 year old poon.

This is true, as evidenced by their actions. They are willing to overcome spooks to establish political (and thereby personal) power, which nearly every single leftist worth a damn agrees with. Your "points" 2-4 are hallucinations as evidenced by the fact that you can't quote me.

You haven't read Stirner

This isn't an argument.

It's like I'm really talking to Bill Clinton.

Why should I argue with a pedophile over the responsibility for the CIA in human trafficking

Why should I argue with someone who's going to be banned

It is an argument that you're using terms you haven't even read about in proper context, and are essentially showing everyone how insipid you are to defend the CIA pushing trafficked children

Go ahead and quote the post I endorsed pedophilia. You can't, because I didn't.

You are still hallucinating. I never defended the CIA, I am just trying to raise awareness about how far our enemies will go and how we aren't willing to go that far. Eventually of course, you too will understand. Maybe I am too radical, but radicals are what we need right now.

You literally did.

Another hallucination, evidenced by the fact that you cannot quote me. This is honestly getting embarrassing for you.

You suggested that communists should do everything the CIA does. Which would up to include shoving trafficked children to politicians for information on.

Regardless the ambiguity of what you said understandably has made everyone throw up and want you banned.

What is up with this hallucination shit. Just repeat not an argument again and again.

No, I asked why you are so surprised that the CIA is willing to traffic children for their political ends, and why leftists aren't. FYI, the CIA has been winning for quite some time. I never said anything more.

You only exist to be banned.

Nobody is surprised. That isn't what you said. I'll quote

Yes why would people be mad about the CIA selling child sex slaves, why couldn't we be more like you and completely numb to the banality of human trafficking.

Go fuck yourself you cum stained piece of shit

A fallacy is not a hallucination. Hallucinations are fabrications of the mind, in this case some users are thinking I am a pro-pedophile CIA agent for simply stating the obvious ruthless nature of the CIA.

if you were to ban people that don't read up on the shit they talk about, only MLs would be left
which wouldn't be so bad actually

and this justifies child slavery because?

And you're not relating to basic human emotions like "Wow fuck the CIA for doing this". We just shouldn't be angry at the CIA because why would we, we already imagined they would do this.

Even if you could connect to people's emotions, you should be banned for the most disgusting pedantry I've seen on a long time on this board

Asking why you are mad that the CIA will go to any lengths to defeat you is promotion of the CIA? You most certainly are a liberal.

Jeffery Epstein please

Yes, only liberals would be mad at the CIA. You've found it out.

Nice hallucination. I never "justified" child slavery, I am trying to foster a discussion about which "moral" lines you are willing to cross to gain political power. Why the personal attacks?

classic bit

You've successfully distracted the conversation away from the CIA to be all about you. Congratulations, I'm sure you and your dried snot and semen covered sweat pants are really glad they're using the same line of logic as fucking Jeffery Epstein

Shut the fuck up and get banned already you sick pedantic fuck

Didn't the Chinese government "disappear" most of their informants earlier this year?

Because you deserve to be hated by the population.

Ok, if the CIA killed a million people today to ensure their hegemony, are you not willing to do the same or are you some anti-tankie liberal lemming?

I won't get banned because there is no banworthy post. That's why you're not a mod. The mods don't hallucinate.

you repeatedly implied that the CIA selling child prostitutes wasn't that big of a deal. That's justifying it.

Well for starters, the CIA is defending Capitalism. For seconds, you're really shifting the goal posts from using child sex slaves to push communist goals.

You're like a fucking mob boss on a terrible cable television show saying "Well it would be a shame if something happened to your little daughter betsy"

Just fucking drink Drano and feel the burn.

Every single post.

You shouldn't just be banned. You should be forced to drink Clorox bleach as you're used as fuck tool for the CIA

Quote one. So far, no one has been able to do so. The moralizing in this thread is unbearable. Would you sell Barron Trump into slavery for a communist regime?

Yawn.

That's your post.

You are one obnoxious fucking faggot. I guess you stopped talking about being spooked because you let everyone know you haven't even read the first letter of the first word of the first sentence of anything Stirner wrote.

Quoting you.

And you accused someone else of being reddit, holy shit

So, you can't quote one. Hmm.

Are you gonna refute me or just egg me on? I won't rise to the bait. It's sad that you would rather try to get me to say something offensive just to ban me instead of reflect on the original question I posed. I don't think you are ready for a revolution.

Also I'm not so sure why this is surprising; if anything having incriminating evidence of someone fucking a child is probably the holy grail of blackmail.

There's rumours that the Kincorra Boys Home in North Ireland served this purpose for British intelligence re: loyalist paramilitaries and politicians

By all means keep posting about everyone who thinks you're a disgusting fuck is hallucinating

You didn't ask a single question

What is the purpose of the CIA?

Uh huh. Whatever. Listen buddy, you have another one here thats asking the same thing. Maybe you should abuse him too.

Team America World Police

Why are you even replying to me if you haven't read the post chain? Embarrassing.

Are you being abused for being an incoherent rambling faggot

To establish American hegemony.

Because you're shit. Your posts are shit. You derailed the thread, and you're a piece of shit.

But they aren't that. That's the Marines. The Marines go into countries, blow shit up, then impose democracy.

What does the CIA do?

Same shit, different methods

@2096585
I'll check this thread in the morning. If you reflect a bit and actually offer and argument, I might give you some more (you)s

Thank god you're leaving

Use tomorrow's enemies to solve today's problems?

But the CIA also does it to America.

fucking CIA niggers

does this mean Rojava is-

please fucking die

I wasn't defending it, before the mods cracked down there was a pretty big contingent of anarchist "age of consent is a spook" pedos on here

I remember those threads, but you're equating age of consent debate with child prostitution, which is way off the mark.

Couldn't think of anything else to fit into the "X is a spook" line, sorry

pol and leftypol two different sides of the same moldy coin.

Metals don't mold retard.

wow, horseshoe theory confirmed wtf I'm a centrist now

Best find a flame pattern button up t-shirt, user.

I see a lot of people are uninformed here. The majority of "child" prostitutes are teenagers with the most common age being 14. Child prostitute can still mean actual children of course but most of the time it referrers to teenagers.

Oh, well that's fine then. CIA gets my go ahead.

Its more so that they are slaves than their age. As one would assume most leftists/communists are vehemently against slavery even if they dislike the age of consent

Would OP mind gracing us with the source to their video?