Gulags

What's wrong with them?

If used correctly, they could just be a communist prison system. You to the crime, you do the time.

Instead of hard-labor, people have to submit to scientific research (basically human lab-rats). Or, people would be forced to breed in the gulags, and the children become test-subjects.

It's a brilliant revolutionary idea that wouldn't be possible in the capitalist world. What do you think?

SAGED and reported

Reported for doing nothing wrong?

Looks like you're the one who's getting banned pal.

What the actual fuck dude.

You don't get it.

If they're born as lab-rats, that's their only purpose. They practically don't exist.

And don't give me that bullshit that "they deserve rights like everyone else". The purpose of the kids literally born into the labs is for scientific purposes.

:^)

What a tankie

Reminder that not supporting this is like being those pro-life retards.

Gulags are barely different from prisons, especially US prisons. There's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of confining people who are posing a threat, just a lot of complications that follow from the idea.

What the actual fuck dude?

Holy Christ.
NO
I don't care if this is bait, fucking NO.

Read and .

That's the same argument every capitalist uses for the exploitation of the third world, and basically every other group that can't defend itself.
Back during the industrial revolution some ethnic groups, like Chinese, weren't even seen as "human" but a machine made of meat. Now you're doing the same.
How about you go ahead and use the same philosophy on yourself. You, and I, are nothing but meat after all.

Is this Holla Forums?
Because this is the first half decent bait I've seen come from them if it is

ow the edge

Take a step back and consider what OP is saying without your emotional knee jerk. Fascists aren't people, so if you only put fascists or fascism-supporters (aka capitalists) into gulags you aren't actually harming any person.

Alright, let me clarify because you're obviously trying to see only the negatives.

They'd only be forced to breed if they commit horrible acts like murder or terrorism.

Also, how else can we test medicine and shit effectively when it's just on mice?

You're an idiot.
What the fuck do you even mean by this? People don't stop being sentient because other people don't know about them.
Oh, so I guess slaves don't deserve any rights because they were bred to be slaves.

Go drink HIV-infected cum.

Why are you calling them people? Counterrevolutionaries are not people.

thanks for helping to ruin this board

Ok Mr-Autism-diagnoser.

Only murderers and terrorists would be forced to do these things. Do you seriously think I was saying all people should be like this?

Yes they are. And I'm supposed to be the knee-jerk one? We're not even talking about them, we're talking about their offspring brought about through institutionalized rape. You are talking about commodifying people.

Holy fuck, literally pure ideology.
They ARE people. They chosen to be fascist. They're fucking idiots, they're deluded or been lied to, but they are people.

The children didn't commit these acts, you fucking psychopath. Medicine can be tested on animals and volunteers, and medicine nowadays is pretty advanced as far as it goes.

So revolutionaries then?

But they're the offspring of the criminals.

Why aren't you an activist to free lab-rats then? Why are you ok with people testing on lab-rats?

Because the lab-rats are property of science and were born as test-subjects and know nothing else. They're merely objects because of this.

Also, medicine can't be accurately tested on animals because of differing genetics and size-proportions

Their offspring would be just as bad. Besides, a method of testing could be developed that makes use of their offspring pre-birth, if you're squeamish about postpartum testing.

Pic related. These are not people, they are wolves. Wolves do not give birth to sheep, they give birth to wolves.

I hope this is just brilliant Holla Forums bait and not an actual tankie.

Everyone in this thread is literally like:

Literally having children for science is the same as not having children at all.

How is this even a moral issue?

Their offspring would be entirely preventable.
That's not how human testing works you batshit fucker. Fetuses and adult humans are very fucking differnt.

Boy I really hope you're trolling I'm sure there are people who really believe this shit

They never chosen this. Do you choose who you're born as? They're being tortured and experimented on just because of crimes they didn't commit? Fuck, were you even raised on this planet?

If this isn't delusion, I don't know what is. Rats rely on instinct, but children have personality, they think for themselves. Child can read, learn concepts. It has goals and motivations. It's not a fucking machine to be used.

Go back to Holla Forums

For real how do you figure this? How does being a fascist or the child of a fascist change a person into not a person? By what mechanism does this occur?

Even literal pedophiles have a better argument for child fucking than you do for enslavement. Fuck off.

Their offspring would be preventable, but then the gulag residents would just be highly expensive and more-dangerous workhorses who don't live as long, especially the females- who, by the way, would probably get pregnant once in a while anyway and give birth to mafia-type counterrevolutionaries. It's happened…
They're far more useful for scientific research.

You're so hung up on methodology. It would be entirely feasible, you just need to set up the appropriate control group and have a large enough sample size, stuff like that. For example: account for how long it takes a pregnant vs not-pregnant female to absorb different chemicals.

The concept of "justice" is thoroughly reactionary in both theory and execution

, , , , , , and , assuming they're not trolls, have no business whatsoever calling themselves leftists.

I never said anything about justice. Gulags are for counterrevolutionaries.

This is a troll at this point.

This is why there's so many health problems in America, because we test the substances on rats instead of actual people.

I'm trying to be reasonable here. I mean, if someone stole a rat to test experiments on, I'd be pissed off too, but if the rats are born as test-rats, then I see no issue.

How is it bad if you're not taking anything away from the children when they had nothing to begin with?

It's obviously cruel if they were made slaves when already having parents, because THEY ALREADY HAD SOMETHING.

You can't take life or family away when they didn't have life or family to begin with.

This isn't me, this is another guy.

shitpost flag?

what
do you even understand the purpose of forced labor
Yeah, the gulag neonate mafia is notorious for heralding the fall of numerous communist experiements

No you fuck. Adult humans have very different physiology from fetuses. You can't run tests on things like male-pattern baldness or menopause on a fucking fetus.

Oh fuck off you mincing little tradmoralist. You only care about your own sense of christian style moral purity, you don't give a shit about the struggle and your conduct is showing you to be nothing more than a pretender. You're probably a closet capitalist yourself. People like you are EXACTLY who belong in a gulag.

This argument applies to literally any baby.
Yes, they have parents. The prisoners. Does "not being human" make you not a parent? Wild animals have parents. It's not just a human thing.
If they're alive they have life, and you can't be born without at least some family (yet).

Just let the thread die already, you're nothing but baiting at this point.

Did I say anything about running tests on male pattern baldness? I just said that if you're squeamish about postpartum testing there are other things to do. Your faux outrage is telling, though- and symptomatic of an investment in fascistic capitalist society. Counterrevolutionary.

They don't have to know that they had parents..

Again, this counterrevolutionary guy is a completely different person from OP

Both share the same stance, frankly it does not make a difference.

Slow down Yezhov.

That just makes the argument apply to any baby even more. You could kidnap a kid and never tell them about their family by this logic.

The point is the field of human testing that can be done on fetuses is narrow.
Wew namecalling. You're one to talk, Dr. Mengele.

You are no different from any other opportunistic liberal politician and your tacit support of fascistic moralism is telling. Fuck off back to Holla Forums.

And? A research tool is useful for a limited number of functions, therefore we shouldn't use it? Nice logic there.

OP is a fag btw

HIDE Holla Forums THREADS

IGNORE Holla Forums POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO Holla Forums POSTERS/

hello Holla Forums

hello Holla Forums