New video debunking "Cultural Marxism"

youtube.com/watch?v=-fsbQP4lYUE

This one is very long but goes into detail about the conspiracy and how/why it originated.

TL;DR - White Protestant males and married white Protestant women lived better than they ever had before during 1950s America; the cesspool we see in the West today is a product of neoliberalism and the dismantling of the 50s welfare state. The Right likes to scapegoat all of this on a conspiracy by left-wing academics to infiltrate the country without providing much evidence to support their claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not have it as an article, then? Lectures are the worst possible way to learn.

Please fuck stop making 1hr long videos. This is literally a waste of time. I watched the first 25 minutes and only got to the part where he explains what cultural Marxism supposedly is. Fuck's sake.

fuck you both, fuck reading, audiovisual is the best thing evar. I want to listen to this shit on my phone while walking to 7/11. I actually liked OP's video.

…..

tbh I just say anything and everything is "cultural marxism" to piss off the autistic um ackchooally crowd

Left unity everyone

spooky

Not even that good tbh. The rigidity of the social norms and values was met with the doubled reaction of the 60's-70's.

Postwar booms are a hell of a drug.

But economically it was extremely prosperous. Wealth inequality was at an all-time low.

An ancap who believes in both Christianity and selling child brides.

nice

Is he doing anything legitimately damaging that Hillary wouldn't have done more effectively and with less backlash? The only two that come to mind are his poop throwing competition with NK and the sweeping travel ban.

not bad

He needs to figure out who his audience is. Sometimes it feels like he's talking to a person who might be tempted by his representation of the piece of right-wing thought, sometimes it's like he's talking to somebody who does think what he presented, and sometimes he's ridiculing it, making it seem more like he's talking to other leftists.

Also the ending to the first video where he talks about 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧defeating Murray in the marketplace of ideas🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 bullshit is straight fukuyama-style "ideas and culture shape the world"-tier idealist bullshit that doesn't belong anywhere near respectable leftist discourse.
Either you defend not protesting him on also stupid but coherent individualist grounds, or you defend it by insiting also stupidly but also coherently that he's an unimportant and impotent figure that one gives importance and power by protesting.
I.e. either you make a moral case or a material case.

Holy shit, we need more memes like this

can someone explain this pic? I don't get it

Cultural Marxism is such a stupid meme. What the Right typically identifies as Cultural Marxism isn't particularly Marxist, in the economic sense. If I remember correctly, prominent "Cultural Marxists" like Marcuse etc. explicitly reject traditional Marxist class struggle in favor of organizing various oppressed groups like ethnic minorities, gays, and so on, into a revolutionary class. If I wanted to make a better Rightist argument regarding so-called Cultural Marxism I would probably just identify it as Cultural Judaism instead.

These videos are really good. Subbed

The cultural marxism of the left.

He makes this joke towards the end of the video, explaining how we're living in a cultural capitalist hellhole.

jej

that would defeat the whole purpose of calling it "cultural marxism," which is a 'politically correct' way of saying "jews are trying to destroy western civilisation." open antisemitism is not acceptable in contemporary society, and the right knows this, so they use euphemism to avoid being pushed out of the mainstream and into the "lunatic fringe"

is that pewdiepie transitioning into that rockband right wing killer?

White Catholics too actually. Also, it's not the welfare state. Unions contributed the most to the enhanced living standards of the white working class. Welfare was actually less prevalent in the 50s than in the 60s and beyond. The strength of the welfare state EXPANDED when the unions and economy went downwards, due to the increase in unemployment.

Thank you based snake.

reply to pic

wouldn't "cultural zionism" be a better name then?

No because Israel's state apparatus is doing its best to conflate opposition to zionism and antisemitism.
So using cultural zionism woud defeat the point mentioned in

But haven't we got to to fight against that somehow?

here, I would say no, because many thinkers that the Right would identify as cultural Marxists had a strong Jewish identity, with the Holocaust occupying a central place in their thought, independent of their views on Israel. Hilariously some Jewish leftists are anti-Zionist - they can't help but try to deconstruct their own "country" after years of doing the same in Western countries.

Besides, most Zionists nowadays would be more connected to neoconservatism and right-wing hawkish factions within the US government, for instance you could read Mearsheimer's work on the Israel lobby: mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
They wouldn't necessarily be engaged in what Holla Forums types would identify as subversion, though obviously they will support typical Jewish causes like immigration and anti-racism, but exceptions can be made for Arab Muslims of course.

If jazz is fascist then what rock and metal are? Uberfascist?

The piercing yellow and black colors from the thumbnail tell me exactly what this persons posts are all about. No need to even open the image.