Truce?

Hello Holla Forums I was wondering if you guys wanted to put our differences aside so we can focus on memeing Israel out of existence? Who cares about Killary when you've got kikes trying to start WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWvMUwG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

Lmfao as if Holla Forums is against Israel. You guys had a 1 year shilling for the Zionist Trump. All right wing parties support Israel including FN.
See: youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWvMUwG4

Holla Forums is anti-Israel in edgy memes only.

Go fuck yourself

Not us. But you care for the other zionist neoliberal cuck, at least here they are both hated

He's not a zionist.

Idiot.
Zionists hate communism, idiot.

He also said the good guys lost ww2

Which part of that makes him not a zionist?

NOT IN ISRAEL!

THE WESTERN WALL ISNT IN ISRAEL!!!!!

LOL

What a desperate reading by both histrionic libs and Holla Forumstard dipshits (but I repeat myself). Everyone knows what he meant and what he does wrt Israel isn't undone because some CNN journo was super offended he said something totally anti-jew once or twice

yeah yeah trumps is a nazi. I your dreams loser, he's just a neoliberal tool like hilary and obama

What about the jew hat tho?

The yarmulke and the intent is more important than this weird technicality you've built up in your head

Why did he fire Bannon over McMaster?

Lol now you know how it feels to be the kind of retard who was still hopeful with Obama after he started. I kind of envy you, the rest of us are too cynical for that kind of deluded hope

LMFAO this is what redditors ===actually=== believe.

How does it feel to be Holla Forums?
You spend hours everyday photoshopping new paypay maymays and everyone hates you for being an anti-semite but you actually promote the Israeli agenda?

Even Hitler was a false prophet.
His egonomik miragle :DDD literally happened by taking high interest loans from Jewish bankers.
End yourself, Zionist.

Stay optimistic.

You are the cancer that killed Holla Forums. You are the reason that board has become so terrible that Holla Forums has become a better board than Holla Forums now. Don't ruin this place too.
FUCK OFF

Even after this president is gone and another sock puppet is put in the most useless position in US power, you'll still be saying Donald Trump will change America.

Even if Trump was personally anti-zionist (he isn't) the US apparatus cannot be steered to an anti-zionist position by a single person nor is the foreign policy singularly decided by the president the way you think it is.

…now you guys are pretending you were always anti-Bannon? That's a new one. Either way this conversation is pointless since, unlike with you guys there's no uncertainty over where even nominally leftist politicians stand on the issue, and the zionist establishment will ALWAYS be more afraid of the left than the right for that reason. Because they don't hide their anti-zionism in the curtains in random pictures lmao

I'm not a murrican, but I'm fairly sure everyone here hates her. What about your jew-lover in the white house?

I thought you guys loved Israel

hahahahahahahah

gay thread tbh

this is my desktop background :)

I think we all appreciate the centiment, but allying with anti-semites is bad strategy. Shilary gang would literally have accussed Bernard of being an anti-semite if it wasn't for his jewishness