Is it me or are tankies generally more sectarian than other leftists...

Is it me or are tankies generally more sectarian than other leftists? I have generally been in contact with a lot of tankies, all at start starting to be cool, but when we actually get to theory, they spew out nonarguments like "IT DUN WURK" or "THEY LAST FOR SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AND NOT MANY SUPPORTERS BECAUSE IT SHIT LOL"

Also, I have a feel tankies just want to use us to their advantage and then just gulag us, opinions on this Holla Forums?

Lets be honest, this is basically what everyone is planning on.

No one really believes all ideological differences would peacefully get ironed out after a revolution.

Leftcoms are a lot more secretarian
hehehe

No, tankies are just a lot more autistic and due to everyone hating them are on the defensive a lot more. The same applies with trots.

Leftcoms are retarded, we don't need to bring that up, but what makes so many of tankies so autistic?

I have been interested in tankism more and more. It was getting active that made me do it, seeing groups do next to nothing but still fly communist colours, seeing groups that were basically hobbyist social gatherings, we could really do with a hardened cadre tbh

Sectarianism is good. All of the present reactionary communist tendencies need to die. Stalinists, anarchists, leftcommunists, Trotskyites, all stupid dogs. 21st century communism will have to be infinitely better than the old left or it'll be the end of us all.

Define tankies. These days every ML who thinks that stalin didn't eat children for breakfast get called a tankie.

lol, idk, imma anarkid
lol, idk, imma anarkid
lol, idk, imma anarkid

You just described stalinist parties. They are entirely composed of nostalgic grandpas and edgy idpol college students with Che t-shirts, who will be voting for neoliberals in 5 years in the name of "anti-fascism" or "democracy".

Sectarianism is bad, more rightwing extremism is prevailing and it's apologists lead the younger generation into believing said extremism. We should unite to battle that, not cause more fighting.

Tankies are right-wing tho

Hot take right here

The anarchist ones are the same tho. Wut do.

Tankie at least how I see it is a person who believes in left wing economical theory, but also believies that identitarian politics matter, support more government funding towards the military, propaganda, "indoctrination" and war efforts. Some can also be reactionary, but those are not even tankies, they are not even communists.

my fucking god sectarianism is the only thing preventing COINTELPRO overtakes

but anarchist are fukcing oblivious to that; figures

A lot of anarchists I've seen have generally been for left solidarity, of course there have been anti left union anarchists, but I think many anarchists are less sectarian, though I am not sure. Also, this was based on personal experience with tankies. I talked to some Stalinists and they seemed cool at first, but then started saying nonarguments when it came to talking about theory.

Well I do not deny that.

you're a cheeky one aren't you

Tankies get all their answers from theory like a preacher gets his from the bible. What you think is sectarianism might just be scientific Marxism.

Screaming revisionist at say an anarcho-syndicalist or Titoist is pretty cancerous though. Fuck that shit unless you're gonna explain yourself.

Tankies claiming that sectarianism is good is ironic as shit considering that most support democratic centralism. What they're really saying here is that they're willing to fuck every other left tendency to get into power and then they'll use the party to ensure only their ideology has a say.

ITT: sectarian people all call groups they don't like sectarian

If we just get rid of all the people who disagree with me, there will be no more sectarianism!

Because left unity is impossible, its a waste of time to worry about these things

agree with this but she should have owned up to her antic

You def. should join Antifa mate