Porky is drugging us with SOY

Is it true? Monsanto makes a profit and porky quells the revolution by pseudo-sterilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjav9JaLkmI
youtube.com/watch?v=RysLzmNMkuA
youtube.com/watch?v=usR-uTFc30g
youtube.com/watch?v=CE8YLFG13mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not quite sure, but when losing weight I was told to avoid it and apparently it's to be avoided by cancer patients as well.

most of the research done against soy is financed by milk companies.
If you dont like soy milk there is plenty of other milk options. (rice, almond, oatmeal, etc)

You should be less worried about soy and more worried about the fact that 95% of all the water on the planet is contaminated with micro and nano plastic fibers. That probably has more to do with the effects that the people freaking out about soy are worried about.

It did not begin here…

Are soybeans nazbol?

Hitler liked dogs too, we should fucking kill those nazi doggos fuck em

Hitler was a vegetarian because meat gave him nasty farts. He just tried to justify it after the fact.

Maybe Holla Forums was right after all.

[citation needed] Seriously stop being so spooked

This is also the real explanation of the gas chambers.

=DDDDD

But most leftcuck numales are soy boys themselves.

I have been eating soy almost daily since I was 9 and I'm still alive and healthy, so yeah.

So that explains the gay nazis.

Holla Forums
What if Holla Forums is behind the G A Y A G E N D A ?

There is literally NOTHING wrong with evolved plants.
Prove me wrong, faggot.

>Porky wanting the population to decrease

"water stress" means "we raise the acceptable levels of contaminants as they accumulate"

N A Z I B E A N S
A
Z
I
B
E
A
N
S

There are people who unironically like soy and eat soy stuff? Jesus christ the soy boy meme is real. How do you justify being such a pussy?
Also sage for alex jones tier stuff

this but unironically

Mass sterilization would be the most ethical thing Porky had ever done and would make up for all of Monsanto's other sins.

the only problem with G M O is that it's controlled by Monsanto, a capitalist monopoly. The tech itself is neutral, but following the profit motive it's shite

First prove it with material facts/data first, with peer-reviewed data, then people might actually listen to you.

WTF

What? Really? Can you cite some sources on that, debinatly concerned.

I have anecdotal evidence. Anything soy gives me horrible cramps and vomiting.

I look forward to you eating a poison ivy salad to prove your point.

Might be an allergy. Soy allergy is pretty common, and if you have a gluten allergy sometimes the soy protein is close enough in structure that the body will flip out as though it were gluten. Which is what happens to me.

Are asians so feminine because they like soy shit?

What is this shit about asians being more feminine? I never understood it

Don't get me started on Monsanto
Check this out:
They managed to patent a fucking GENE so now any soy crops that have this gene has to pay them or face heavy lawsuits for copyright infringement
Monsanto gets the volcano.

They are short and can't grow facial hair.

Neoteny=/=Femininity

Asians are shorter and thinner than basically everyone else. Also, they make very convincing traps

Which can be chalked up to diet. Second generation Asian-Americans/Canadians/Australians are pretty tall. Almost as tall as whites.

It's a popular theory.

Asians tend to be softer in composition than other races for some reason. Interestingly, this seems to have been less true in the past, which points to something having changed. Maybe diet, maybe chemicals, maybe birth control being recycled in the water. Who knows?

What we think of as "Japanese", for example, is a very modern development. The original inhabitants, the Jomon, came over Siberia and eventually intermingled with the Chinese and Korean, the offspring of which became the Yayoi. The differences in their facial construction are night and day, yet they're both considered Japanese. Jomon-descended Japanese have much more European facial structures, full beards, and as recent as recorded history occasionally had blue eyes.

It's worse than that. They buy up fields adjacent to local farmers in Central and South America and plant their patented crops within feet of the natives' crops. Next season when the insects have cross-pollenated the two crops together, they send a lawyer army after the farmer for copyright infringement and accept payment of debt in the form of their land. At one point there was video of Monsanto employees literally throwing armfuls of their seeds over property lines.

Sicilians are more short than asians. What the fuck. I met more 1.64 cm sicilians than asians
This kind of a meme. I don't think asians like beard in general. mine grows, but I always cut it before it's visible because I look already trashy enough without it.

True, most of them are tin,
That's because they all kind of look the same to be honest

Makes sense.

Yayoi model's way prettier.

I'm glad you think so. More Jomon for me.

this but unironically

I'll take the Jomon, kthnxbai

Jomon girl looks like a barbarian.

this but unironically

Can confirm, Asians in Hawaii are taller than 1st gen immigrants or the Japanese in Japan. Could be because they're mixed too, though.

Go on… Monsato was the firm that manufactured napalm.

Considering she likely descended from a combination of Nordic and Mongolian people, that's appropriate.

Still a qt, tho.

Shit taste bra

Does anybody know why Japanese men are so dark, but Japanese women are so pale? Just something I've noticed from JAV.

She looks like the average finnish/hungarian girl t b h

Seriously????

Dunno if it's relevant, but Africans in Europe are all taller than their families back where they immigrated from. I went to school with a 6'3" Congolese nigga named Enoch and even he was shorter than a Nigerian called Femi. It's western living, m8.

Japanese women use all sorts of weird sun protection and whitening products. Dark riot-police style masks are popular with women who drive, and most moisturizers include whitening components. It's also a thing in Korea and China.

That was kind of my point. They come from comparable genetic background. The idea that the Japanese existed in their current state since Amaterasu said so is largely a romantic construct of a history that while admittedly pleasantly esoteric is mostly baseless. To reiterate my original point: the Japanese have undergone, evolutionarily speaking, very recent and dramatic changes in phenotype.

Hahaha naaaaahhhh

Sauce? I know a lotta East Asians have got Uralic/northern Siberian ancestry, but Northern European…that's a bit unlikely in my opinion.

Am I fucking blind? The yayoi girl's eyes make me feel really uneasy. Like I'm being looked at by a reptile. I'd empty my balls into the Jomon girl all day, every day.

I though light skin was only really fetishized in Asian countries where just a generation ago most people were rural peasants like China or Thailand…

Her bored, cold gaze reminds me of somebody I know is all…

My understanding (I'm not an anthropologist) is that a Northern European people migrated over hundreds or thousands of years Eastward, leaving behind settlements as they went through Siberia, and eventually ended up in Japan. It's all the same branching genetic root. It may have been the same mass-migration that crossed the ice bridge and populated the American continents.

No, Yayoi are legit a little creepy. Almost uncanny-valley. Jomon are 10/10 waifu material.

So u b sayin we wuz Samuraiz n sheit?

Pretty sure most Japanese people would fall into the Yayoi category these days.

It's an amusing idea to even consider, but possibly, yeah.

Check out Ainu traditional dress, too. It's like a crossup between Korean and ancient Slavic.

Yeah, Jomon are being out-bred heavily. There are only a few left.

Light skin is fetishized anywhere where people have eyes and the media don't try to push tanning as being something pretty 24/7.
Even Africa cannot escape reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjav9JaLkmI
youtube.com/watch?v=RysLzmNMkuA
youtube.com/watch?v=usR-uTFc30g
youtube.com/watch?v=CE8YLFG13mE

It's always made sense to me, really. Light is an inherently aesthetic attribute of visual perception. Of course the option that shows it off better is going to be preferred. We just have the luxury of preferring aesthetic over resistance to solar radiation now.

Why wouldn't tanning be considered naturally attractive if Europe and the white diaspora in America and Australia's so obsessed with browning up? How's that "media brainwashing" if Nollywood shilling light skin in Nigeria ain't?

Jomon=Ainu?

White people wanna be brown
Brown people wanna be white

the only brainwashing in this case is advertisers selling us anxieties they can profit from

I'm allergic to soy either way.

No doubt Porky's behind all this…

You're prolly a reactionary Texan anyway. Drink up!

Well fuck, guess I better deal with all this poisoning. I find it fascinating that most of Louisiana is way better by comparison. I thought it was just nostalgia that made me love Louisiana tap water. It just tastes so fresh.

Better buy one of them Infowars water purifiers if you don't wanna die a painful death 20 years from now then.

Not a reactionary, but fuck you anyway you cancerous namefag

Alex Jones lives like an hour away from me, I don't need to fund his McMansion.

*A well refreshed cancerous namefag

hello Holla Forums

Sounds like you're planning a home invasion…

How so, comrade Afroplasm?

You have a lot more to worry about being poisoned with in your lifetime then soy.

Asbestos is probably going to be legal again in our lifetime.

Not that it has to be legal. It's probably in your walls anyways. Nobody cared or can care about checking every nook and cranny. Hey don't forget about outside either, you think the public area isn't filled with fucking poison in America?

We are living in a pile of harmful chemicals nobody cares to clean.

WE'RE #1
WE'RE #1
WE'RE #1

user, enjoy the neoplasm. I hope the tumor is only golfball sized.

I don't know why more isn't made of the obvious connection between sky high cancer incidence rates historically and the capitalist industrialised economy/fossil fuels.

It is a big part of femininity though

You could make an ideology outta this…

Not without big boobs and a nice bum.

I'm sure. It can form into cancer, just like you.

After automation Porky would prefer to kill all the prols and establish Porky Communism then let us have communism. This way Porky get’s to keep there land.

What how is denying people the ability to procreate ethical?

Socdem gang wins again it seems

What about idols and popstars?

Looks like a bacon sandwich with more bacon than bread.

Dunno. Not really a fan of JPop myself.

I was going to reflexively disagree, but honestly, you're probably right.

I wish I had a modicum of skill with shoop so I could make a third panel called Yaoi face

what the fuck happened here