Pirate thread

Ahoy comrades! post yer pirates here lest ye be a bourgeois landlubber!

Marxist Matey your stuff is bad but you're all right so I'll give you some advice, never post on chans drunk unless you want to reveal some intense autism and your identity.

Vermin Supreme is going to steal the 2020 election, so this image is now Anarcho-Pirate Gang (TM) content.

ANARCHO PIRATE GANG WILL PLUNDER YER BOOTY! YA BOURGEOIS LANDLUBBERS BEWARE! THE TOOTHBRUSHES WILL BE PROPERTY OF THE CREW! YAAARRRRRRRRRR!

fuckin nice

Rebel?

Quads confirm. Not gonna lie lad, that's pretty fuckin' neat

Anarcho-egoist seaborne posadism is the future
AVAST

COMPLETELY ANARCHIC NUCLEAR SUBMARINES

Read villains of all nations by Marcus rediker

Nice. Does anybody have the original flag and/or it's translation?

Does anyone have the original marxist matey post?

I've never laughed so hard at a post here.

Cringe thread

Do not bump

Drink bleach you retard.

That's not my OC. I don't use flags, especially not filthy Ayncrap flags. I prefer to be more honest in shitposting. And I'll admit, my stuff needs work, but I wouldn't post THAT kind of shit here, not even drunk.

I have been meaning to dump some new OC for a while, though. I have quite a bit of posts so far on my Instagram; which, by the way, seriously needs our presence more. There's some pretty good leftists om that site, and could use some more comrades to aid them. Please consider this. Thank you.

YARR
THIS THREAD BE COMMENDEERED BY THE MATEYS GANG

link to your instagram?

Marxist Matey did nothing wrong.

okay

You mean this? This is the closest I could find to the original MarxistMatey thread post.

and where the fuck am i? :^(

english bruh

I'm having a hard time getting the link on mobile, but I have my vid.me account I can give you. My Instagram is linked there.

vid.me/MarxistMatey

i'm in fucking tears

Feels good man

dudeā€¦ just stop
this shit is pure cringe

See

When will you be releasing videos?

As soon as I can get a good video editing system on my laptop. I already have what I need to release my first video, i.e. sound clips and pics. It's something I've wanted to make for a long time. The fabric is ready, I just need the needle and thread.

It's a good idea tbh. He just needs to work on the execution by learning how to draw.

ARRRR and so on

Just get windows movie maker or pirate sony vegas ffs.

Pirates were worse than bourgies

avast yeh porky

Piracy was inherently anti-imperialist.

Pirates were lumpenproles and an enemy of the working class

You are a fucking retard pirates were literally anti imperialist collectivists read a fucking book specifically villains of all nations by Marcus rediker

Yeh it would be okay if they weren't all camp looking twinks

Is this a meme or should I really read it?

No it's a fantastic account of piracy in the golden age of piracy, Pirates were essentially strikers who took it to the extreme and seized their ship. Another interesting note from the book, sailors of the period actually invented the term "strike"

Haven't read this book yet, but I will look into it. What did pirates do with liberated slave ships? Free the Africans or take them as slaves too?

Is that the reason why the navy is the most leftist of the armed forces?

Anyone have the pdf of it? Sounds interesting.

So this is a good question that the book fails to adequately answer in my opinion. Perhaps its a genuine ball drop, but for the subject matter it seems like information that is left out. Which is why although the book is good, like any book it has problems. It seems the author doesn't want to say but in some cases slaves were probably traded, however in many others they were liberated and became pirates, most of the big pirate ships were slaver ships that had been liberated.

Yes but also traditionally seafaring was fucking shit. Very dangerous work with lots of extra risks involved with shit pay and sea discipline (harsh as fuck discipline) Consider also that the imperial powers functioned entirely on this labour, without it they would be nothing.

I have actually considered in the past emailing the author for a proper answer to this question. I might do it one day if I get bored enough