Have you started saving for canned air yet?

A Swiss start-up is bottling fresh air from Switzerland to sell to residents of heavily polluted cities like those in China and India. A seven-liter can of air costs $21 and contains enough air for over 120 breaths, which is around ten minutes of use.

Wurr said he expected his new company to become “a major world player in the new breathable air market,” confirming the first batch of orders had been already completed. He added the company is seeking investors to facilitate its rapid growth.

The company also targets the European commuter market. “I heard the London underground was over 35 degrees this summer, I am sure they would love a breath of clean, fresh air down there, I know what it’s like to have your nose stuck in someone else’s armpit on the tube,” said Wurr.

“China is already buying air from Canada and Australia, we feel Swiss alpine air is better still.”

It’s not the first time Swiss air has been on sale. In February another company started shipping $167-dollar jars of fresh air from the Swiss Alps across the world to those in need of clean air. The magic fresh air is taken directly from a “secret location” in the Swiss Alps, the company said.

rt.com/business/403965-siwtzerland-canned-fresh-air/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoist_Communist_Party_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=SiabeNR_q0U
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5lYOos6Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to get off the ride. Now.

I warned people that privatizing water and the decline of our public water works was the first step to the commodification of human needs, but they all laughed when I said that they would privatize air.

Who's laughing now

They're actually fucking doing it

I really want to see someone justify this. They deserve to be punched in the fucking face, I don't give a shit. They need to be beaten into submission, so does everyone selling fucking air.

Fuck it fuck it fuck it all

rip

It's the Swiss Alps. Not Israel.

Come on Cohagen, you got what you want! Give these people air!

they are called mountain jews for a reason you know

Swiss are the jews of the Alps

Not a single Spaceballs reference yet?

"Secret location"= Swiss dog farts.

Ironically it seems like China would be the best place for revolution. Workers are exploited as hell and there is a ton of industry. There has to be some neo-maoist movement or something going on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoist_Communist_Party_of_China

>It can't be capitalists following their interests and looking to make money, it has to be the jews
your brain has been fried by ideology

someone post the graph of increasing labor unrest in china

jews are the capitalists

?

I support violence now thanks

Mandatory breathing fees when?

You know how the future is totally fucked and the air quality in even Europe is going to be straight shit, like you're breathing straight fecal matter. And it's just hot as shit.

Yeah this isn't just going to be in India and China, or Africa.

We're going to see commodified air in our life time, and we're going to have to buy it in order to survive.

Fun fact: As a result of this, there were a lot of superficial changes. For example, members of the communist party are now required to address each other as comrades again.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiabeNR_q0U

Only in hell will Total Recall and Spaceballs become reality on Earth. Only in hell.

It bugs me to hell and back that laughing moves the lower half of his face and body. It looks like he's suspended in midair by his hat.

Except we never leave for space. Alien's tagline was wrong. On Earth no one can hear you scream.

Also
Nice job RT.

Have you read "Chuang"?

I know most of leftypol aren't gamers but I remember one mod for half life that has ties of the future called g string. Its a bit rough but very atmospheric.

"The air is foul and corporate fascism reigns in the not too distant future. Humanity is deeply in debt and under constant surveillance. Refugees flood the West due to a devastating war in the Middle East and major earth changes in South-East Asia.

The oil flow dries up. Marshall Law introduced in response to a chain of domestic terrorist attacks against major financial institutions. The air becomes poisonous in major cities – The rise of air tycoons, owners of air recycling plants. Anyone not purchasing a set amount of goods in a certain amount of time is labelled a nosumer and can be charged with refusal to stimulate the failing economy. Cybernetics is everywhere. Europe becomes too cold, many parts of Asia sink, Africa and South America are raped for natural resources while North America is constantly ravaged by earthquakes. Marriage and the nuclear family are on the way out, there are three women to a man. There are permanent colonies on Mars and the Moon."

God I love be anonymous so I don't have to worry about looking like a dumbass.

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5lYOos6Ic

I'm safe for a few more decades at least.

pic related is your country in 5 years

Byoutiful

youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic
Were they right, Holla Forums ?

I know Holla Forumstards place identity in high regard but come on.