How would you call his ideology

How would you call his ideology.
What sort of communism did he ran his country with?

Juche

Many describe him as a Blanquist

Social democracy

Did I miss last meeting or why is he hated all of a sudden?

Sel proclaimed ML

He murdered anarchists.

Nohe did not kill them, he spoke bad about anarcho syndicalists (not ancoms) when they crtizised his suppresion of the teachers strike, after trying to create a public method of education (ending with the muh privilege of teachers wich used to be well of paid as they only teached rich people)

what the whole ten of them in burkina faso at the time? cant imagine there were that many

ML

At least there were more than Battleborn has players.

ML, left-nationalist

How is "social democracy" a meme answer? Do you think Burkina Faso abolished commodity production or something? There wasn't even an actual revolution, it was a coup.

because in every thread asking about ML there's an annoying low effort sage post that has some variant of "ML is just social democracy at the barrel of a gun xDD"

To be honest, Social democracy is just fascism with a human face.
They did side with the Capitalist every time, even participating in the murdering the left.

I'll probably just leave the country as soon as the speech is over.

authoritarian social-democracy

"Jamahiriya", see Gadaffis "Green Book" for more.

Good.

But isn't that exactly what MLs think a revolution is? Trying to transform society through policies is reformism and futile but trying to transform society through policies after a coup is revolutionary and efficient.

Social democracy.

Socdems dream of achieving what Sankara did

Capitalist, but he could hardly do much better considering the conditions in Burkina Faso under which he operated. Not even the Russian Empire could abolish production for exchange and whatnot, so a third world colonial nation would have zero chance of accomplishing such a feat.

They don't have dreams?

nice meme

Wtf!? I love Sankara now!

Greatest revolutionary the world has seen since Lenin.

So we agree, he was an anti-imperialist succdem which at the time was fucking revolutionary cuz Africa was/is so used to being a third world puppet of neo-colonialist powers.

ecks dee

What he represented was not communism, but he is the absolute best a place like Africa can hope for. I think it's simplistic to reject him and condemn him outright, but also sing unconditional praise to him. Same goes for Gaddafi, Tito, Chavez, etc.

Well he was certainly better than Mugabe or South African commies

absolutely

Some native local dialect's word meaning something nice like "togetherness", preferably with one or more apostrophes.