Always remember that we are the rational ones

Needless to say, if any of these fascists waddle into my neighborhood for some Acts of insurrection and guerrilla warfare* I would break out my guns for the occasion. Not that I'd need to, considering that basically every living person in the region would be competing for the honor of being the first to spray their brains across the pavement.

*northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-four-phases/

And if you've been keeping tabs on Holla Forums at all you may have noticed their "Antarctic Oasis" threads, where the very same basement-dwellers are convinced that Nazi UFOs are hidden under the ice sheets of Antarctica and that it's their duty to find them. When I first saw the thread I was convinced it was a sci-fi novel or something but no, scrolling down it seems that this is an actual real thing which Holla Forums believes in. This makes /namibia/ look well thought-out in comparison.

Nevermind that most of them live off welfare and mommy's tendies, they have several """realistic and feasible""" ideas to find these UFOs including:

>launching a fucking satellite'

Anyway, the point of this thread is to remind you that comparatively, our dreams are not so far-fetched, and our visions are grounded in sound philosophical theory. When someone tells you that the goals of the international workers' movement are unrealistic, remember what those people think "realistic" means.

Feel free to post any more right-wing delusions ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10637750.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10636036.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly, who would've thought.

>launching a fucking satellite
To be fair anybody can launch a small satellite nowadays for a relatively modest sum (something like 50k, "relatively modest" meaning not millions of dollars anymore). A bit of a lofty goal for a bunch of basement dwelling mongrels living off welfare and tendies, but it's at least somewhat within the realm of possibility, unlike everything else in that post. There have been lots and lots of little amateur satellites launched into space in the last few years since this got popular.

Of course, making a satellite that will reliably survive in space is incredibly difficult and chances are Holla Forums would construct it out of plywood or something and have it immediately crash and fail the second NASA kicks it out the airlock.

This is actually a good thing. If they all jump on the "Esoteric Nazi"-Haunebu heading towards complete and utter insanity they might actually be more fun.. They'll still be nazis, but more fun nazis. I wish them luck on their expeditions… hopefully into space trying to find "Marduk".

We need to counter this with Posadists

I think we can counter this pretty easily but not being absolutely fucking insane

I hate sectarianism more than anything… but…
DO NOT DOUBT THE POWER OF THE THERMONUCLEAR ARSENAL OF THE INTERGALACTIC NAZBOL VANGUARD INFIDEL

Yay, another idpol thread.

lurk moar faggot

I wonder if we'll have to somehow get rid of the left-right false dichotomy before we make any progress. Because as long as there's this implied equality of legitimacy between us and them, they'll drag us down to their level of idiocy, then beat us with experience.

8ch.net/pol/res/10637750.html

You misspelled "NAZBOL THREAD"

rationality is a liberal spook & the basis of bourgeois society

8ch.net/pol/res/10636036.html

As a fan of /x/ the UFO buried in Antarctica doesn't seem so crazy to me. They did a bunch of weird shit in WWII that's not in dispute, like the human experimentation thst was used in the space program.
My father used to tell me stories about the Panama conflict where Noreigas POWs would tell him that lasers weapons were used on them, totally crazy in the 1980s now just another weapon system.
At least this is kind of constructive.

Also, I strongly recommend helping Holla Forums get charter flights to antarctica. Knowing them they'll fuck it up and freeze to death.

Lol ok lad.

Retarded. Holla Forums's idea of propaganda is being as obvious as can fucking be if their attempted and failed "dating white people is racist" subversion is anything to go by.

rationality is not witch-hunting perceived "emotions"
suppressing emotions because they're "emotional" is irrational
mistakes are always corrected with more reason, not less

They think that because one guy sat in a meeting and acted like a dumbfuck who probably got weird looks they're some kind of master spies and saboteurs.

Anyone else following the 9/23 end time bullshit? Lots of Holla Forumsyps seem to be taken up by it.

Link?

Blatantly patting myself on the back here, but I feel I'm pretty "rational" compared to you loons

End of the world in September? Again?

Oh Mr Rational, please teach us your ways.

WHITE NATIONALISM TODAY
WHITE NATIONALISM TOMORROW

WHITE NATIONALISM OR BARBARISM

The reasoning behind this always baffled me. Why is "rationality" associated with views in both the center and the right-wing, like centrism, libertarianism, and even fascism, as opposed to more left-wing views? Is it because it's frequently connected with utilitarianism and appeals to people's general ideas of pragmatism? Or is it because the public perceives communism to be an emotional or idealistic ideology, and sees centrism or anything further right than that to be the more "rational" choice, disconnected from emotion?

On a tangent, >muh human nature arguments seem to be tossed around when rationalism is brought up to argue against communism.

Easy, you're a leftist, join a union and go fight for better wages or something, that's a concrete goal that ought to help the working class.

But that's incredibly fucking boring senpai

Do you think trying to not make the number 1 cause of death among farmers suicide by bankruptcy by campaigning for often trivial fluctuations in protection tarrifs is particularly exciting?
Face it, when not in times of dramatical political and social upheaval realistic politics are often incredibly boring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_Sign

dude, farmers literally live off state subsidies

Remember >>>/namibia/ ?
How people can take Holla Forums serious after that is beyond me, but it also tells with whom we are dealing here.

Hey! I'm a basement-dweller who can't get laid and I'm an anarchist. No fair!

Go back to Holla Forums with your faggot shit.

i thought it couldn't get worse then i remembered that a couple years ago they thought the world was going to end in September, people quit their jobs and went into the woods

I like this really. People really overestimating their ability is always fun to watch so I hope they keep up with it to go completely balls deep in trying to create this.

We sackd Rome n shiet
Barbaryans the only Aryans

According to Holla Forums, every single channer falls under the term "shill" so they can conveniently discard anything and ban anyone at any time.

Holla Forums literally had a thread started by a "government insider" that "predicted" Mueller's fall.

My favorite part is where they both discard people who want proof as shills, and people who don't offer proof as shills.

The difference is that you don't blame society for your personal failings

Real Cascadia Hours

Isn't Holla Forums the biggest shill board? They are almost compelled to go shit their garbage out on every other forum or media available to them. You can't play a video game, read a forum thread, or watch youtube for fifteen minutes without having someone screeching and promoting their retarded right wing idpol trash.

I can understand 'cuck' as an insult, it makes perfect sense why Holla Forums would use it. Being a bunch of sexually frustrated incels who will never know the touch of a woman to have taken away from them, cuck is the one insult that can never be turned back on them. But "shill" is the most hypocritical shit.

Why launch a satellite when there's a decommissioned weather sat anyone with a tv dongle and a quadrifilar antenna can listen to for free pictures of the planet? Holla Forums are thick as two short planks.

But it's 6:30 in the evening…?

"We Aryanz N Sheit", The Thread

Wait so you’re saying we get barbarism no matter what.

You’re deluded. Subsidies aren’t free money. It just means you’re taxed less. You can’t buy stuff with subsidies.

If Holla Forums would go into space and no return I’d be happy.

But that's wrong tho…

He's right, subsidies appear in many ways like for example reduced tax on agri equipment and shit, but very rarely does the government just pass $$$.

How do far right wingers reconcile their love of the Roman Empire with the fact that the Germanic tribes destroyed it? The Krauts have done more to destroy western civilisation than the Arabs ever could.

Are you a farmer?
No
Well that’s what I thought

Do they mean quantum encrypted, or are they popsci retards who mistakenly think entanglement allows for FTL communication?

This would be more convincing if we didn't know that the standard model is wrong and there weren't accusations of circular logic surrounding the no-communication theorem. It is not as though humans possess a good understanding of the properties of time as things stand, too.

either by pretending this post doesn't exist or straight to ad-hominem

Wait isn't "Cascadia" like Washington and Oregon and shit? Do Holla Forumstards really think they're gonna turn Seattle and Portland into right-wing havens?

What idpol you fucking retard?

Cascadia includes Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, and part’s of Idaho. I guess they picked it because it offers a sea port. I don’t know why the don’t just pick Newfoundland because Seattle and Vancouver are very diverse. Maybe there thinking of the countryside. Which still doesn’t make sense because there’s a lot of the “back to the land” hippies there.

Yeah why not try to push the Texas independence meme or some shit instead? At least it has precedent and right wing roots

Maybe they're afraid of being overwhelmed by Mexicans?

So much for the superior race

Texas is a minority-majority state.

If they were smart they’d be planning for a colony on Mars or some shit. At least that way they don;t have to genocide anyone to create the safe-space.

It's probably one of those "all politics is idpol" mongs.

Moon would be a better plan than Mars. Moon has some radiation shielding from the terrestrial magnetic field. Mars entirely lacks a geodynamo resulting in an environment a touch too toasty for humans.

Really it's about what plan we can convince them to pursue that's most likely to end in dead Holla Forumsyps because they tried something dangerous and retarded

In that case, sell them seasteading.

me nazi. me use irony as club. me use club to bring women back to man cave

the western roman empire was shit. Especially towards the end. Feudalism was an improvement for most who lived under the WRE

if the retarded mars one mission goes ahead we wont have our ethno-state there.

The moon is a much more feasible option in the short term, but you'd only stay there to manufacture o'neil cylinders to live in. But that's Utopian. There's no way we would be able to get into space in the first place.

unironically this is the solution.

I was just banned on Holla Forums for making an r/drama thread about this.

after victorious revolution we should let them be, so we can have something to laugh about

nazis. on. the. moon.

as long as you don't become so fucking rational so as to lose all sense of humour