Destiny's Revolutionary Potential

3 times he goes beast mode on a classist caller in a debate:

youtu.be/qaRfhchKKGI?t=1714

youtu.be/qaRfhchKKGI?t=1761

youtu.be/qaRfhchKKGI?t=2189

Timestamp 1 and 2 are the most important in my opinion, but he tells it how it is throughout the whole debate though. You ain't special just cuz you're middle class. You ain't done shit with your life if your parents made 50k a year and you end up making 55 when you're on your own. Don't wave the finger at poor people for not making it to your socioeconomic status when your idea of success is living the same life as your parents.

The guy's response was classic too. "Ur devaluing meee:(" he says, "It's not my fault I'm middle class" he says. Like Destiny said, people get way too fucking uppity just cuz they're born a notch above somebody else in this capitalist system. He ain't a fan of the bootstrap myth and breaks down why it's a joke in a way most don't know.

Destiny's an honest guy. I reckon if somebody dropped enough breadpills on stream he might turn SuccDem (the gateway drug of communism). He's pretty right-wing economically speaking though so it might take a concentrated effort to turn him red.

Can it be done? He's the closest we've got to a political YouTuber with a decent following going head-on with the alt-right and skeptics that turned the whole site into a fucking reactionary torture chamber.

PS: I'm starting a YouTube channel. Afroplasm will be fully operational in a month or two. Hopefully like 10 others start making videos round the sane time too so we can make /leftytube/ an actual thing.

Wish I hadn't fucked up trying to call him that time.

What will you be making videos on?

Leftism. The real kind, the Marxist-Leninist kind, but also just shitposting and triggering the reactionaries on YouTube by just existing in their little right-wing echo chamber and calling out their racist/classist/sexist bullshit. Basically, /leftytube/, but way more combative towards YouTube $$$intellectuals$$$.

Gotta read a lot more theory first though. Been reading for months now and I'm gonna start listening to audiobooks on the go to ramp up the rate at which I absorb the knowledge.

Are you going to narrate your videos in pidgin?

Mup da doo didda Po dum moffuga Bix nood moffugen n SHIIIET?

And I thought Muke was going to be the Sargon of the left. But no it’s going to be Afroplasm.

Afro what are you waiting for? It's months that you talk about you channel.

Read a book, nigga. A fucking book.

Nah, but I might add Sperg captions so special little guys like you can feel included.

Reading is what you should be doing.

I dunno how I feel bout that comparison, man. One's a "gommunism killed 100 drillion beoble!!"-tier reactionary that knows fuck all bout Marx or economics with a following of sheep just as militantly anti-intellectual as him…

And the other…well, he's just Sargon…

Yeah, but I never actually committed to the idea till I started feeling confident in my understanding of Das Kapital.

pro muke gang is here

forgot to take off shitposting flag

You're the best poster on this board

hi can you at some point make a video with everything stalin actually did wrong?

Holla Forums deserves the credit for radicalizing me.

Yeah, but in a constructive criticism kinda way. I ain't gonna spend 20 minutes just talking bout how he killed 90% of all atoms in the universe or whatever people say bout him, but looking at his policies and tweaking them where I think The Soviet Union coulda be run more efficiently.

I think he's too liberal.
I mean, you could maybe get him curious about DemSoc. There's no way he's going full Lenninist, ML, or tanky right off the bat, though. It might be worth talking to him about, but he can also be kind of a dick and I'm not sure how much I would really want him on my side to begin with. He's kind of like Sargon, if he actually was sympathetic to SocDem.

Can someone here go and try and start up a chat with Destiny? Like go on his twitter and say "I am a smart person from leftypol, can we discuss [insert topic here]".

I just want to see him talk with someone who isn't a complete fucking idiot – redoubled if you become the first grown adult, without a neurological disorder, to talk to him about incest.