SukaBlyat intensifies

Now Morgan Freeman decided to join antirussian hysteria and fight for "glorious american democracy"
twitter.com/InvestigateRU/status/910100283463798785

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wIKGbur0QLU
hackernoon.com/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af
youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
truthdig.com/articles/u-s-intelligence-veterans-believe-the-russian-hack-of-dnc-computers-may-have-been-an-inside-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. black man

241 years ago this man would have been literally a chattel slave.

Dems are not better than republicans to be honest

A truly controversial and daring opinion to have on Holla Forums.

im pretty sure morgan freeman is a libertarian

Seriously, who cares? This is Stacey Dash-tier shilling.

wew
e
w

That nigga is an actor and will say whatever people pay him to say. If you've watched the Olympics you've heard him earnestly extoll the virtues of Visa.

241 years ago your ass would have been in chains.

Please don't tell me he said this stupid shit.

Is it just me or has he always given off a typical house Negro vibe?

wew the niggerle happy merchant meem became a russophobe

How could he ever be a rich petty Porky without being one?

meant nigger god

wtf why is this krautchan mene censored

America is worse than Russia - Stop defending bourg """democracy"""

google "Morgan Freeman on racism" he says the best qay to stop racism is to stop talking about it. stop refering to one another as white man or black man, and just man. anti-idpol, in essence, but taken to the point of being ahistorical.

>For 241 years, our democracy has been a shining example
Morgan Freeman has a particular view of democracy, a definition that allows for women not having the vote, oh and also SLAVERY?

how about no

Morgan Freeman is absolute shit. Watch this.

hooktube.com/watch?v=wIKGbur0QLU

They did pay for 1000s of anti Hillary and pro trump news articles, contact don jr and break into the DNC servers. While leaving the conservatives alone though. Morgan has a point.

Russian President Vladimir Putin did more than the Koch brothers for Republicans so he could make Russia as powerful on the global economic battlefield as the USA was before Trump got elected.

Testing word filter
Kike, Eternal Jew

Ya it's a pretty dumb position but truth be told nothing ever comes from the American "Let's talk about race" media obsession with the subject except the further division of the working class on racial lines. I think that's intended btw society increasingly splits into the camp of reactionary idpol and progressive idpol which is also reactionary but better veiled.

Fuck off CTR

Black God actor man needs to read a fucking book.

What on earth is wrong with this stance? And how is it "ahistorical"? Isn't it Holla Forums's consensus stance? When Anglo-Americans, German-Americans, Irish-Americans, Italian-Americans, Jewish-Americans, Catholics, Protestants, etc, stopped shitting on each other, the world didn't stop turning.

Just like NATO has done to Russia and elsewhere through corresponding state outlets such as BBC World, Voice of America, Deutsche Welle, etc.
Just like they also made deals and gave favors to Clinton worth billions of dollars, such as the infamous uranium deal.
[citation needed]
hackernoon.com/the-big-fat-compendium-of-russiagate-debunkery-4278a753a3af

remember how the CIA spent decades secretly collaborating with US newspapers to spread their propaganda around?
remember how the State Department created a fake twitter website to overthrow the Cuban government?
remember how the FBI used to go to black neighborhoods and mosques to convince people to declare jihad against the USSR?

wtf this is basically borderline Charles Murray shit

I argued against the race obsession fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

This is basically OJ Simpson levels of idiocy

It's baffling that America is so obsessed with a minor power like Russia. Okay, they have a big military, but they are never really going to be a power on the level of the US or China. Too many veteran Cold Warriors are running the show, clearly.

The one good point there is that black history month "relegates" black history to one month the shortest month.

G D P O F I T A L Y
D
P

O
F

I
T
A
L
Y

read that as Morgan Freemason

It's baffling that Americans care about the opinions of people paid hundreds of thousands to play pretend on tv

Uncle Tom havin views add nigga

The anti-idpol part is fine. The "stop teaching history" part is retarded and anyone who thinks burger education in history needs decreasing instead of increasing deserves to be castrated at this point since their current education is meme-levels of bad

burger history on slavery still includes a bunch of muh states rights bs. America absolutely needs to teach slavery better

I agree, but I would rather fill in a massive ditch than the tons of baseball sized imperfections in everything Burger land does.
I don't get how that is states rights bs, but now I want to hear about what you think is wrong with Burger History. You seem knowledgable. I can't really articulate specific concerns.

the pic I posted had nothing to do with anything, just an example of bad burger education I grabbed off google.

They absolutely do. You really, really have no idea how bad education is in most of the US if you disagree.

It's all damn near govt propaganda. I remember my history lessen on the evils of communism. Good times
Overall tho burger history is very guilty of the "victor writes history" meme, it's very one sided and very conservative, pro neoliberal and interventionist, although it also really depends on who's teaching it too

It really varies from region to region but burger history education on average is pure propaganda and the history of the civil war is just taught as a morality play about how much you should give to keep your country united and the dangers of splitting the country and kind of glosses over everything else. Every leader is taught as good or bad almost solely dependent on how much they wanted to keep the US united.

I just think, comparitive to the rest of their history, they touch on slavery almost as much as they touch on the revolution.

I agree, I think it varies a lot.

That's a really good point. Jesus that sounds dumb It's always, "States had their own reasons to hate niggers but they had to work together on it".

Freeman, more like, Slaverman
tell that to the Guatemalans.

The "states rights" stuff is the least of the problems with burgerstani curricula on slavery. The REAL problem is making it a race issue, rather than the class issue it primarily was. Some things 99% of us burgers don't know about slavery:
People now want to cleanly separate slavery from class oppression, pretending it to have been an aberration born of racism, religious zeal, colonialism, or other such alien concepts. They refuse to admit that it is part of the same spectrum as wage labor, which cleaved from it only very slightly in its formative era.

Why didn't Guatemala just leave United Fruit® alone?

He’s kinda right. If whites and blacks stopped thinking of themselves or one another as white or black racism would end. It’s never gonna happen though.

Well, for the second point, it was less *competition* against freemen as much as freemen wanting to own their own land without plantation owners concentrating land-ownership due to the labor of slaves. This was a HUGE concern in the West, which was supposed to be Jeffersonian idyll of small yeoman farmers. Huge portions of formerly Democratic small farmers joined the Republicans specifically to prevent blacks from moving westwards and to keep land-ownership dispersed to prevent the growth of an aristocracy.

The first point only applies to the late 19th century, AFTER the Civil War. Before that period, most freemen, especially in the North, were actually small landowning farmers who worked their own land. Indentured servitude declined to nothing after the American Revolution and the massive expansion of America's borders.

Basically, slavery is a class issue, but it was less based on wanting to avoid competing with slaves as much as preventing themselves from becoming destitute lumpens (like what happened to the Romans) or being forced to work as serfs or proles in plantations/the cities. The fear of most antislavery activists was in the violation of free labor, defined as Jeffersonian yeoman farming, by the encroachment of aristocratic "Slave power".

truthdig.com/articles/u-s-intelligence-veterans-believe-the-russian-hack-of-dnc-computers-may-have-been-an-inside-job/

Russia has always been more socially progressive than America, even during Tsarist times. Fuck Freeman and fuck racist burger "democracy".