Popularity of The Alt Right

REAL TALK TIME

I have noticed a trend where 8/pol/ has grown at the expense of 4/pol/, but the latter replacing lost traffic with people from r/the_donald and other redditors. This can be observed in how 4/pol/ does not have regular nazi-worshipping that often, and sometimes even takes the tone of being more libertarian and less fascist, while the more radicalized ones gather in 8/pol/.

What is your take on this, is alt-right and by association, Holla Forums getting more popular or less popular when compared to half a year ago?

I'm not some fucking journo or COINTELPRO, I just need to know if those alt-right faggots will slowly wither away on their own or should I extend more personal efforts to fight fascist propaganda amongst my personal network and write more articles to journos I can reach to and such. That aside, I intend this to be more of a GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD, not to discuss anti-fascist tactics.

First

4 and Holla Forums are important because they have a retarded edgy legacy

But what strikes me more is how much bolder polyps have become on mainstream social media

nice hitler dubs

Libertarians are just fascists who are too ashamed to admit they're fascists. Just scratch them a little and they will bleed as fascists.

They're all the same though, the difference is in how much they take their ideology seriously. When the basis for your beliefs is internet memes you just never know who is LARPing and who isn't.

Internet is a perfect medium for Neo-Nazis to spread their beliefs, and especially imageboards since they allow complete immersion into character without any consequences. When Neo-Nazis complain about censorship on the internet they don't really care about freedom of speech (obviously), they care about not losing the only place where they can still express their beliefs with relative ease. They care about facing the consequences of their beliefs.

Less of course, milo and pjw and sargon and all the other reactionaries abandoned the term when they realized what it meant

Fucking grimesfag.

That is exactly what COINTELPRO would say

This is what I fucking hated about Holla Forums Holla Forums and Holla Forums and I'm so glad I'm not contributing to it now, because here you're all so paranoid about each other gaining influence on anonymous fucking message boards. So what it ends up being is a massive circlejerk of edgy shitposting on one side and stupid emotion-mongering on the other.

As a lifelong liberal, believe me when I say that I don't give two shits about radicals. Fuck the alt-right, fuck unironically racist groups and fuck alt-left. Lunatics do not inform my decisions.

That's nice but it looks like you have some growing up to do.

This isn't my main forum kiddo

Never said it was.

You have to go back

No, I don't.

Opinion discarded.
It's something to keep watch on, not paranoia. Paranoia is when you go to every other board and tell them how Holla Forums is secretly trying to shill on their board whenever something Holla Forums to even slightly tone down the "fuck niggers!" and how they need to do something to get rid of this menace.

whoops forgot to take down shitposting flag

It's not a shitposting flag. You have angered the NazBol Gods.

I take it back please forgive me

I don't 100% disagree. I think our paranoia is a necessary evil with rampant potential for mods/admins/people getting btfo in arguments to silence or discredit opposition, and that moderation on our board has been at times excessive cough*aprilfoolsday*cough, but that it's not nearly as bad as either of the two Holla Forumss.

The Alt-Right is a populist movement. Pretty much babys first steps into politics.

It's a faze they will grow out of.

this is your brain on normalfaggotry

I unironically agree with this post.