Anprim

I believe the people should be governed by the unbiased forces of nature, not by opinionated people who have no idea what they're doing.

Why use technology to destroy/bypass a system that's already perfect? By technologically advancing, we are breaking the laws of nature, and as a result we have health problems and climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fredy-perlman-against-his-story-against-leviathan
theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/21/access-nature-reduces-depression-obesity-european-report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh and I forgot to add mental-illness

lol

eco-anarchism>>>>>literal shit>>>>anarcho-primitivism

Have fun watching society crumble thanks to technology.

Your ideology is flawed, biased, and run by imperfect people

Mother nature is perfect and logical

Spooky

do you believe in God?

Y'all niggas need Perlman

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fredy-perlman-against-his-story-against-leviathan

God is an imaginary concept made by people

I dont think theres a mother-nature, but I think nature is scientifically and logically perfect, and shouldn't be tampered via technology

You realize using a stick to dig a hole to shit in is using technology, right?

de spook urself

And so is "nature".

But any other animal can dig a hole, so sticks are not an issue

How good is this? I've read his The Reproduction of Daily Life and The Continuing Appeal of Nationalism and they were really good, is this as good?

Do you not know what the word nature even means?

"no"

Taking a piece of deadwood and moving it from one place to another disturbs a biotope. How do you plan to stay out of the rain?

Also, you haven't proved that supporting nature = supporting god, strawman.

You support industrialization and technology because you're programmed to do so. Fight against your destructive instincts of destroying the perfect balance of nature

Its as if someone turned the appeal to nature fallacy into an ideology.
Go back to your cave, faggot.

technology is merely nature reassembled to suit human needs. everything in the world in existence is natural since it exists by virtue of existence, it is natural. The only things that are unnatural are those that do not exist.

or maybe because I came to that conclusion myself, ever think of that? Maybe you only support muh natural bullshit because you're being a reactionary in response to capitalist alienation and you haven't read Marx (or Stirner), ever think of THAT?

perfect and logical makes me crie just 2 see :')

how dare you try to fix this beautiful creation of nature >:(

OP is a tree elf. I don't like elves.

tl;dr

History is literally his-story, a process that does not distinguish between humanity and the biosphere as exploitable.

Leviathan is his name for what Deleuze and Guattari would refer to as machinic enslavement. They also disagree on how the state emerged. D&G say it comes about naturally as in the exemplary case of Catal Hiiyiik. Perlman traces out a speculative but I think perfectly reasonable early human history of Ur and Sumeria wherein the first 'primitive accumulation' occurs via capturing noncivilized slaves. Then what follows is a condensed history of Great Men and their conquests. It's fairly tragic, it has its good moments. I think you'd be better off with Zerzan's texts on agriculture if you're looking into 'ideology'.

I posted the mushroom because it shows that life works in cycles and not in lines. Lines are viewed in terms of terminus of death. (I would suspect most people reading this and laughing at OP are unconsciously thinking in terms of lines) Nowadays though civilized bourgeois still expend much effort in bastardizing Nature into simulacra. (It would almost be understandable if they weren't using migrant slaves and gas engines)

theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/21/access-nature-reduces-depression-obesity-european-report

Disease is a boundary, a shield, to protect populations from dangerous outsiders, also disease prevents technological progression

Disease is for the greater good.

If nature evolves to suit human needs, then the earth would become a toxic wasteland devoid of life, thanks to tech

Humans are programmed to make evil technology, you didnt come up with a conclusion, its your human instinct. Theres no debate on this.

And what does marx have to say on industrialization?

I see your cleft palate and I raise you one Lela Star

Oh great, a primitive nationalist, now I seen everything.
Exactly, which is why the earth is devoid of life right now. Oh wait…
Fuck off, you sound like a liberal whining about guns. This thread has to be b8.

Its not a beautiful creation of nature. He was made because his mom probably ate toxic man-made products.

It is undesireable because its weak, and this protects us so he doesnt breed more of his deformed kind.

I am so dumb and not trying to sage. Although I really fundamentally disagree with OP on humans being 'programmed' and how disease is some good thing. I'm trying to promote Nature here. Nature is paradoxical. It's a Mystery. And yet we are here and alive.

I was born with an ureter narrowed at one point and as a result I was slowly developing hydronephrosis. However, thanks to our advanced technology I managed to discover this was develping, underwent an operation which got rid of that narrowed point and fixed whatever there was in my kidney, effectively extending my lifespan. That wouldn't be possible without our technology, so why should I favor some non-existing laws over an extended lifespan?

It's already starting to happen, shithead. See: global warming and increasing genetic defects.

Humans shouldnt be allowed to make choices, because human choices are inherently bad.

It should be illegal for you to have kids then, because youre genetically defective.

Didnt answer my last question about marx

Did you "think of the conclusion" that you wanted to jerk off?

Its your instincts doing this, faggot.

Who is this qt?

Now you're just shitposting

Very reactionary emotional response you made

Great so now primis believe in eugenics. Truly a reactionary bunch.

Typical libtards

Taking any mistake i wrote then twisting it to make them feel better about their own ideology.

From where do you derieve authority allowing to make such claims and why should I oppose my natural evolutionary instinct of survival?

Sakurauchi Riko from Love Live

So people who wear shoes are liberals now? For fucks sake..

I dont know.

All I know is technology should disappear for the greater good

Strawman

Nature doesnt exist / is inseperable from human technology and development / all human activity is nature

Well then we are going to destroy ourselves via technology in the next 300 years if we dont stop progressing

You were the calling me out for, supposedly, being a liberal, and espousing all technology to be evil (Yes, shoes are technology). So if I'm strawmanning it's in response to your strawman. But oh shit I can't make men of straw anymore because they're technology and that's EVIL.

Interesting claim, how do you know that the Greater Good exists and, more importantly, what are its demands?

Read Engels