Zero Books: Can We Get Beyond Ressentiment and Nihilism?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2Epj_Jy_I

This Zero Books video is about Nietzsche's critique of "slave morality" and Hegel's concept of "Unhappy Consciousness." It is dedicated to Harry Dean Stanton and squeezes in quotes from Daniel Coffeen's "Reading the Way of Things" and Ben Graham's "A Gathering of Promises."

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/apprenticeharper/DeDRM_tools/releases
geoffstratton.com/remove-drm-amazon-kindle-books
www94.zippyshare.com/v/PGtm3ubF/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/L88OUm77/file.html
mega.nz/#!1Lp2SQxK!WEyfC7eapBSuYYYrkBLkqs_7ENdopqh4NizdkOf5k00
mega.nz/#!8P5gHIjJ!EOmVpWTn7uM_7vpcZYrPh-1x5el5Oq1AON8hEZFXV_0
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=8d1a345ec31415f903e77e79ae4d15ca
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=6373721a9738e514a5672d9a6a40ade9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Doug

Why would we want to?

Knee-Chee

"Gram-skee"
"In-gulls"
"Haw-ksuh"
"Bore-duh-guh"
"Jillz Duh-vay"

Doug is based but Burger as fuck.

Has he done anything related to bookchin yet, positive of negative?

I don't think he has, but I'd love to see that.

Why do left-wing people like this publisher so much? Aren't they just bored petty-bourgies? I mean, except for Mark Fisher and a few other authors, they aren't really that great.

People here like to shill Capitalist realism and Kill all the normies without having read the best book by this publisher.
Pic related

It's not on libgen, do you have a copy?

Bought it on amazon for kindle fam, is only 5 burgerbux

What's it about fam?

this, am also interested

Then upload it?

How can I upload mobi files from kindle?

Urban depression and decay. Is between being a poetic description of those things and a manifesto about the taking down establishment. Pretty cool. Reminds me a bit of taxi driver and Notes from the Underground.

The chapter on """Marxist economics""" and other conflations of Marxists and Marx ironically provides decent arguments for leftcoms and ultimately redeems Marx.

lectual pastime, a model of the world-in-the-world.

If only anarchists read more Marx instead of Marxists.

You find the mobi file and you convert it to epub and pdf and upload it to a fileshare site? Pls user, I'd love you forever.

This video is pleasing

I can do it, Just give me time

Thx user, you're the best

Bumping for downloading communism

Guy I totally forgot. Sorry. I'm gonna do it right now

What to do?

I use this plugin to remove DRM from my books tbh: github.com/apprenticeharper/DeDRM_tools/releases

I dont know why lain and varn keep so much good shit hidden behind his paywall. Theyre actually smart enough to pull some shit off but they'd rather just bitch about shit to no end. No one cares about your books doug make a fucking political organization.

I care about his books tbh, and furthermore I think that political organizing isn't something that many people are suited for. Making it seem like an obligation is bad and counterproductive.

please user….

I installed the plug in un it keeps saying that is drm bloked when I try to convert. I'm a I doing something wrong?
I'm bad with tech

No worries! Here's an article that I found that has instructions on how to use the plugin: geoffstratton.com/remove-drm-amazon-kindle-books
Make sure you have your kindle ID entered into the plugin's settings otherwise the book can't be decrypted.

err, that should be kindle serial number, not kindle ID.

Thx mate, I'll post Dark matters and guide to berlin asap

FULLY DOWNLOADABLE COMMUNISM IMMINENT

There is something that isn't working I followed you guide step by step

Well you could try using the standalone DRM removal tools in the .zip I linked. It's in the folder DeDRM_Windows_Application. In the folder there's a readme that tells you how to use it. Basically you just install python 2.7.x and pycrypto and then drag the files onto DeDRM_Drop_Target.bat

Or the folder DeDRM_Macintosh_Application if you have a Mac.

I appreciate all the effort you're putting in. You a real one for this.

HOLY SHIT I MADE IT

awesome user !

what about epubs?

I would have delivered earlier if I wasn't dad tier when it comes to computers, enjoy the books

Zero Books videos usually go over my head but I still enjoy watching them.

TYBanon

epubs would be nice if it's not too much trouble, user. Either way, you're comradely as fuck for this.

Not a problem, Just tell me how to do it because I'm a noob

If you're using calibre just click "convert ebooks" and set the output to .epub. Holla Forums doesn't let you upload .epub files iirc, so you'd have to use another site. Zippyshare is a good one that you don't need to create an account for.

www94.zippyshare.com/v/PGtm3ubF/file.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/L88OUm77/file.html
Done, have fun

Fuck yes. I love you so much right now.

I can't manage to get past the barrage of ads and pop-ups on that on mobile and I'musing adblock, can you please upload it on mediafire?

I have to make an account for that?

I got u user.
mega.nz/#!1Lp2SQxK!WEyfC7eapBSuYYYrkBLkqs_7ENdopqh4NizdkOf5k00
mega.nz/#!8P5gHIjJ!EOmVpWTn7uM_7vpcZYrPh-1x5el5Oq1AON8hEZFXV_0

insanely cool of you to do this user. thank you so much.

There is a joke here somewhere.

Thank you both I love these kinds of books

And sorry Zero books guys

Varn is a reactionary defeatist turd now.

Mate why did you go full iPhone/avocado toast there?

Look around you. Seriously, look around you, and name us a single organization that actually does something meaningful or that has the potential to. To tell someone "do something lol" is to deny this total inertia of our present situation, and to say that Lain and Varn are going to be the ones to organise something that will work. Stop being delusional.

How? He's just as much of a realist as anyone else.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=8d1a345ec31415f903e77e79ae4d15ca

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=6373721a9738e514a5672d9a6a40ade9

uploaded the pdfs to libgen

Great.

I have to watch these videos minimized because the normie aesthetics are unbearable.

dem picasso eyes