archive.is/E9oK0

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chairo
world-weather-travellers-guide.com/air-pollution-in-mexico-city.html
nytimes.com/1999/10/28/business/variable-price-coke-machine-being-tested.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAVE THEM PAPPA MARCOS.

jesus christ

Don't worry guys, just wait for the parliamentary solution to work.

Corrupt south american shit hole being a corrupt south american shit hole.

no not like that

Fuck this shit country

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chairo

It's always like this here, everyone says they were a chairo but then grew out of it, yet they have terrible jobs and get payed like shit, there's such a huge revolutionary potential here and people decide to remain cucked

Hi mexi-compañero, is Mexico City a good choice for an exchange stay? I wanna go to Latinamerica and study (Spanish) next year and Mexico is intriguing.

Nazbols are so fucking stupid.

It's probably your best choice in Mexico, be careful around Iztapalapa though, i don't live there but you always here that bad shit goes down there

Yeah, it's either Mexico, Chile or Colombia.

I hear a lot of shit about Mexico City, but I feel as long as you know which parts of town are a no go and use normal street smarts, Mexico City isn't worse than most big cities in terms of safety.

drinks production facilities belong in designated zones, we need to stop anarchic production and think a little bit

yeh if you are fine with a bit of cultural shock unam is great

if not just go to argentina

Anywhere in Latinamerica is gonna be a cultural shock (I'm Danish), but yeah I think it's gonna be Mexico. UNAM sounds great too.

Don’t go to Mexico City.
world-weather-travellers-guide.com/air-pollution-in-mexico-city.html

eh, I am sure it would be sorta the same in cities like Bogotá, Lima and Santiago

shit like this pisses me off to no end.
And now that people are going to start and suffer everyone in the media will imply its because of the zapatistas.

lower income people in Mexico drink coke for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Mexico is one of the fattest countries on the planet. Chiapas is the first or second poorest states. It's residents are largely indigenous people with no money who get constantly fucked by drug dealers/criminals with guns. government, and corporations (and also sicknesses in general with limited access to modern medicine).

My friends call me chairo as well. They're slowly changing they're views >:)
My bf is a biotech engineer coming out of the "best" university and can't get a job that pays more than 300 dollars a month (6k pesos) :(

Just fucking shoot them, good lord. It'd be self defense at this point. That's so sad.

Forget Chiapas, that sounds like the entire country. Yes, even the North and the cities, this whole country should be nuked and start over from scratch.

Burn their factories.

That sounds like the burger south tbh.

nytimes.com/1999/10/28/business/variable-price-coke-machine-being-tested.html

Rather incedibly, this stunt actually got some executive fired IIRC.

is mexico third world or second?
if it's second their working class has probably not enough revolutionary potential to do anything about this

he has a point, first worlders are some of the most classcucked people on earth.

There's no hope for this country, eternally fucked, i want to die

bump

When has revolution ever happened anywhere except the most backwards regions? It may not be what Marx wanted, but that is the way things have went.

Hungary and Germany after WW1.
Catalonia in spain during the spamish civil war.
Paric commune.
These were all pretty developped parts of the world during their time. Also, the bolshevik revolution sparted in St Petersburg, which was probably the most developped city in Russia at the time.

Dunno about Hungary, but Germany was the polar opposite of a backwards region. Yes it was exhausted by a losing war, but its industry was largely intact. Catalonia was the most advanced part of Spain, but that wasn't saying much at the time. And the Commune was rather a small-scale affair compared to the others.

Where are you Comrade Marcos? We need you now!