26 years old, never had a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e
vice.com/en_us/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
wenshanren.org/?p=418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does there always need to be an incel thread on here? Why the increase lately?

I'm not an incel. I just started seeing hookers every once in a while, I just can't find a partner.

Do you work out?

Not post related but. Why do Holla Forums hate incels and /r9k/ anons so much?

I can sympathize.
Used to be in your shoes. Went into my late 20s without a girlfriend. It's totally soul crushing, attempted suicide 3 times.

Luckily there was a woman who noticed I was lonely and hooked me up with a friend of hers. If it wasn't for her generosity, I'd be that person that so many people like to hate. But it was nothing on my part, just luck.

If you are a nerdy, shy guy, all I can say is try to make friends and hope someone hooks you up. That's about it.

Dont you realise this will just make them become drawn more to Holla Forums

Holla Forums doesn't but leftbook does. A good 50%+ of Holla Forums is celibate…

Did in the past, minor improvements in female attention. But really wasn't that first incel killer a bodybuilder who shot up a gym, George Sodini or something? He expected a girlfriend from his muscles and money, it doesn't work like that I think.

Hookers don't count. You're a fucking incel my man

Hang in there bro, that's all I have to say

Are you a white guy? Have you tried dating Black women? It's sad to say but most guys don't even consider them

Sage because this belongs in leftytrash

We really don't though.

It's okay, comrade. I'm focusing my career on automation and AI. I have made it my goal to make you a robot waifu that will make you feel love, and I'll even put the on/off button on her vagina for some fucked up reason.

Leftbook? And why they hate them?

>>>/r9k/

Ain't this dating site hypergamy meme been debunked already?

White, straight, leftist

Most of the girls that "match" with me or that I run across are white, but I guess I could… aim for black women.

Leftbook has basically decided that all nerds should be classified as reactionary. And that they are the bullies that will teach them a lesson.

So the incels, even the leftist ones, they'd like to see in their little reactionary nerd compartment.

It hasn't because it's true. Females are the selectors when it comes to mating. He's also lonely, not just looking for sex.

The board is not a hivemind, most people probably don't, im not an incel but im super shy and im trash and relationships, so i more or less feel your pain

Nice! Be sure to buy some drugs, okay? Those will surely fix your problems…

I hate this shit, i always feel bad when someone gets laughed at for being bad at social relations

OP just said that in the context of dating sites. Which is true.
theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium. Very harsh."

"Just to illustrate that women are operating on a very different scale, here are just a few of the many, many guys we here in the office think are totally decent-looking, but that women have rated, in their occult way, as significantly less attractive than so-called “medium”:

Females of OkCupid, we site founders say to you: ouch! Paradoxically, it seems it’s women, not men, who have unrealistic standards for the “average” member of the opposite sex."

Basically if you've used dating sites and you are in the bottom 80% of guys, you are used to being treated as below average and left either scratching your head or becoming suicidal.

Because chans are predominantly frequented by socially awkward NEETs who crave validation by their peers.

If you barter or subtly show off wealth for intimacy/sex with a conventional woman is that somehow more "valid" than paying for intimacy/sex directly with a hooker?

I never understood the need to date. I mean I'd like sex and all i guess you'd call be an incel but the idea of putting any effort into it whatsoever is abhorrent to me.
I have so much other shit in my life to do or work on why the fuck would i spend time going out on dates etc when really there's only one thing on either of our minds? I mean i guess there's love and all that but I'm not going to find that going out on dates, that's more of a case of blindly stumbling onto someone.

What I'm trying to say is life has too much shit going on to care about getting a gf. Being alone is bad but that doesn't mean one has to be romantically attached, just spend more time with friends or in social activities.

An unscientific survey of a free dating site one step above Craigslist personals ads is hardly proof of anything.

Mating is a pretty large part of being alive. Almost every other movie, tv show and song is devoted to how ~love~ is not only great, but life's goal.

So if you send that message to the populace, and there's this growing amount of people on the bottom of sexual hierarchies that are having very few or none sexual partners, that's going to cause understandable frustration.

Some people would like to share their experiences with people in an intimate setting, but if you are content doing it forever alone than more power to you.

What I personally hate the most is that I am super uncomfortable around other people, generally don't really like being around girls at all, and find social interactions and personal relationships to be very exhausting and stressful, but still feel depressed at never having had a gf. Rationally speaking I'd probably hate it immensely to be involved in such a socially complicated and intimate situation, yet for some reason I experience it as distressing that I am not.

Because the sexual needs of white males don't triumph over that of women regardless of their sexuality. You live a life so subconsciously dominated by the fact you are owed something by everybody else.

Why did you feel the need to add white?

OP here
I only recently started realizing that I had deep subconcious issues due to the fact that I can't find a mate.

Only 13 years after puberty have I started complaining about it, and I've been having slightly MORE luck while complaining about it, than when I wasn't.

When I wasn't complaining or harboring resentment, I got 0 attention, 0 dates. (In my weird hyper-right-wing-private-schools).
So please don't tell me that not caring will lead me to intimacy.

Either shitposting or is nothing but a walking talking cunt.

Incels say they are incels, but refuse to date women they think are ugly. Many won't date black women. Why do you complain that women count you out because they think you're ugly, when you also do the same?

Ahh the 'ol "there's isn't somebody for everyone out there"

The 'ol female agency vs. societal sexual health dichotomy which actually doesn't exist, but you insist does.

Not every leftist incel (actually none I think), calls for strapping women down and forcing them to fuck people who hold themselves to the same or lower standards as the women do.

People here just usually call for re-adjusting how society has taught people to mate. Often along the gender role lines that you often use.

Not an incel, but dating a black woman sounds like a great way to never be free of shitty idpol for the rest of eternity. Unless she happened to be raised by former Black Panthers or some shit.

I have social anxiety as well OP. Also, I feel like my personality gets in the way of establishing meaningful relationships with other people. As you probably would assume, this results in a fair amount of loneliness. Leftbook is shit; it's utterly toxic and dehumanizing.

I hope your situation improves, but for what it's worth, most of us here understand your situation being right there with you. So at least there's that, we have some community here.

AnFem is literally always Holla Forums.

Funny that I just heard a libertarian tell me that I shouldn't believe in free health care because it makes me entitled to doctor's labor.

How is that not the same argument? There can be more than enough doctors to go around. And there can be more than enough shitty women to hook up with shitty men, and awesome women to hook up with awesome men.

Why do people like Evangelion so much? Should I watch it? Never really liked anime tbh

why tho? no one 'deserves' anything. that's totally abstract moralizing with no purpose.

No. It's actually shit and overrated.

Dunno about dating an ugly woman but most women are way less ugly in person than they are in photos. Personally i think dating sites are a bad choice for the ugly because of that.

Besides that point there are types of women i have no sexual attraction to whatsoever, it often has nothing to do with being good or bad looking. Looking at a black woman does the same thing for my penis as looking at a man. I guess i have a racist dick. Oddly its almost entirely skin tone though, albino africans or people with pale skin and mixed race descent still do it for me.

I don't know, ask my therapist… And I agree that no one divinely deserves anything, but I hope she was just saying that I was good enough for a girl to be my partner.

aka the opposite of what an anti-incel person would say to me. (I can't believe anti-incelism is a thing now)

Cool, so you have no right to complain about being an incel

OP you do deserve a partner. The only reason you wouldn't would be if all women were demi-gods, which they aren't. Even if you are a horrible ugly person, there are plenty if not more horrible, ugly women.

Just don't go hurting anyone because of your frustration, doesn't really look good on the rest of us that have social anxiety. Liberal mainstream support for… testosterone in general went way down after 2014…

Its a pretty good show about mental illness, but it suffers from serious budgetary issues. They did some remake movies designed to fix it but actually all it did was turn it into the exact kind of show it wasn't meant to be.

As for whether or not you should watch it i don't think its worth watching unless you have some appreciation for anime, since it is designed to play on and subvert some of the tropes of anime. Though today it might not feel that way, since many of the things it subverted have now become the norm in an attempt to copy evangelion.

It's at least worth watching to form your own opinion, if the premise sounds interesting to you. Ignore anyone trying to tell you "ZOMG it's the best!!!11!1!" or "It is literal trash". At the very least it's a psychological drama with a mecha/kaiju battle every episode, and better animation than you see with most modern shows. Seriously, fan communities and anti-fandom bandwagons are the worst.

rolls eyes

No one can complain about things that frustrate them. No one is entitled to a blanket, but if you couldn't find a blanket, you can't complain about it.

Didn't feel like i was complaining, but as to whether or not i have the right to there is a difference between involuntary lack of sexual attraction and refusing to date a black person because of shit like assuming their politics are going to not jive with yours.

OP here. People are posting here as me who aren't. So just treat every other incel as a separate person, k thx.

But you can find blankets easily.

Theoretically if you couldn't.

Yea, only 1 post and -poof-

It's very rare that a woman isn't fuckable. You're nasically asking why guys don't go for the most disgusting women available. And even then it's not a problem if the woman doesn't behave like a bitch. You have to be a pretty terrible person to get no companionship as a woman. You only need to not be the top 20% of men to not get laid if you don't have social skills. I only started getting laid after I spent time in the Army, and I fucked ugly women. Of course, a lot of them were sweet, so I didn't mind. I'm also divorced now, though, so even relationships might not be worth it for me. I prefer male friendship. I never feel lonely when going out with my bros.

A lot of girls don't like being around girls. So you aren't alone.

It's the same deal with women who won't date you. They "involuntarily" find you ugly and you have a shit personality. You're a hypocrite and you deserve to die alone like most incels

Why does he "deserve" a partner? Is just the mere fact that you are a living human being enough to entitle you to another human being shacking up with you? We all make our choices. No one is obligated to be his partner and he does not 'deserve' anyone choosing to be so.

Why did this thread get anchored?
The majority of these posts were not woman hateric

Yes, unless all of one gender is a demi-god or something

What's leftbook

Wouldn't the bottom females also end up incel as the top guys have no reason to want to fuck them when better options are available?

"leftist" facebook groups

Normal people don't meet girls by showing off like that.

Imagine believing this. Just imagine

Why don't all you incels post these secret opinions in public? Maybe people would be sympathetic?

Men fuck down. Women don't.

Okay, never mind

Yes, and that does happen, and it isn't incompatible with the photo. Actually quite a few women settle for the middle guys for beta bux

I sincerely believe AIDS caused this. It really wasn't this bad before the 80s. Trust me I was alive then.

You put involuntarily in quotation marks as if you dispute it. Do you believe i could just wish really hard and suddenly find men attractive?
Many women would have zero ability to find me attractive, such as lesbians, those who find no attractiveness in my skin color etc. Not all women who don't date me would be like this of course just like not all women i don't try to date are ugly. There's nothing wrong with that.

But seriously though do you think incels should all just turn homosexual? Trying to change something like what you can get it up for is possible with electroshock therapy according to the US vice president.

Humans are beings designed with certain impulses and drives in them and become ill when those drives are not met. Yes, just existing is enough to make him deserve those desires to be met and denying it to him is much like caging a bird.

quite the opposite

Un-anchoring this thread (other vol btw) cause we can't let reactionaries have a monopoly on dealing with alienated people.

Stay away from leftbook, it's toxic garbage.

wew lad

What's an anchored thread?

What's bad about being a slut

prevents a thread from being bumped

Sexual conservatism makes these ideas oft ridiculed in public, whilst the same ideas can be expressed without any mention of sex and receive sympathy. "still looking for the right girl" gets a better response than "still looking for the right vagina" regardless of which one of the two actually has more impact on the individual. Not to say everyone just wants sex, just that how much you are upset by not having an emotional partner or not having a sexual one will vary from person to person.

These threads usually hang out in the top row until about 200 replies and then die out. Not too much to worry.

So other people are obligated to fulfill your desires simply because you want them to? I recommend killing yourself and hoping you'll be reincarnated as a Saudi royal if that's seriously your philosophy.

Not men you fucking idiot. Women you won't date because they aren't attractive enough for you. You're a small minded prick. Keep trying to justify it. You're exactly like the woman you hate. Accept that you're ugly and autistic and date someone who is also

Oh yea, say "I'm really lonely and looking for a partner" will get you 10000x times more sympathy than "I'm looking for a sexual partner" even though the latter usually implies the former.

Deserving something and forcing an individual or group of individuals into providing it are not the same thing.
I'm surprised you cant see that on a far left place of discussion, its a lot like eating. Do people deserve to have food, shelter and healthcare? Sure! Does that mean bob or whatever has to be the one to provide it? No.

Gonna need some community input here cause I don't really know what to do and don't want more people accusing us of being evil autocrats

Anchor thread or no? I don't wanna spite OP but you can notice the derailing.
Ban black flaggots posting their "redpill" infographs or let them embarass themselves?
If yes to ban, delete posts aswell to prevent more replies and get back to what OP wants us to discuss?

I randomly happened across the subject with my sister who browses reddit once and she treats them with utter disdain and seems to be offended by their existence. So maybe not.

Delete the thread and redirect all discussions of this nature to the leftytrash thread

I have no fucking idea. It's pretentious excrement.

How do I join leftbook

This

Either anchor or delete the thread, and move it to leftytrash. We have these threads every day to the point of them becoming generals. You may as well contain it.

No
yes
yes

I say ban and delete the red pill posts. This is a real issue but the woman hateric shit is plainly idiotic

I don't hate women. All the ugly autistic girls i know are taken.
Again though with the black women thing its the same as if you were to demand i engage in homosexual behavior. There is a difference between "lower your standards" and sexuality. I cannot get it up for certain people, like children, the elderly etc.

Its a shit thread but it is on the other hand something people bring up for discussion a lot, so people do want to talk about it i guess.
This probably isn't helpful advice, just trying to say i understand your dilemma.

OP here, the thread will die in a few hours most likely like all the others before it. I've stumbled across those infographs before and it's fine. If 4chan reactionary ppls want to "teach" us, they should know we aren't that dumb.

Given I can't talk about this in leftbook, I'd like to be able to talk with other leftists about it here

Let the discussion go on. No one here is blaming women. Just a few lonely people. We can't just shit on them and tell them it's their fault, or that the bottom 80% of men should compete for the bottom 30% of women. Those aren't solutions, and one or two dudes might find that this helps them overcome. I would like the chance to give advice as a guy that has had relationships and even been married and divorced.

Seems harsh. OP, do you think you could bring this discussion to /leftytrash/?

Don't.

Not trying to rag on what you do and don't like but why not black women? My penis is colorblind so I'm just a little confused

Exactly. It's the same for women who won't fuck YOU.

I can't stop the avalanche of built of sexual frustration that is going to be released by others here, but I'm fine using leftytrash in the future even though the name of that thread is kind of demeaning for this issue

This also. OP are you physically fit? Just saying that if you aren't getting fit is a good way to attract women. Just saying

Exercise for yourself and your own state of mind.
Master your body, discipline your mind.
Don't need a gym, do body weight exercises and running.
Do that for 6 months and see how you feel.
Do it forever.

Don't do things for other people or with expectations to win girls etc because of it.
Do it only for yourself.

Spend less time on these sites, actively practise and work hard at being social.
Think about how to do it and do it.

Or, just make your therapist pity you so much that she provides you with physical comfort.

It's a hilariously common among white incels. They'll complain for an eternity that women won't date them and if you ask "have you tried dating black women" they'll say sorry I'm just not attracted to them without realizing the irony

What about cycling a forever alone thread? The name "leftytrash" seems kind of demeaning for people wanting to discuss sexual hierarchies.

The reason i use the homosexual analogy is i don't fucking know. I never really thought of them as that different until puberty. Like i said above its skin color too, even really ugly albinos my penis works for.

You are being disingenuous if you honestly believe 100% of the reason people aren't dating me is because they are incapable of being attracted to me. If that were the case it implies i would be fucking every woman in the world simultaneously if i were to become attractive.

In my experience, women will settle for you if they can't do better. So that's plainly untrue.

Because they're pathetic.
t. volcel

Wait hang on i think i fucked up here what do words mean again

You are not entitled to women, fuck off and die alone.

OP never said anyone was entitled to anything any more than people are entitled to the labor of doctors

/leftytrash/ is just a general for stuff like this, I would definitely not want a permanent forever alone thread

don't cut yourself on that edge

OP are you physically fit? Just saying that if you aren't getting fit is a good way to attract women. Just saying

Fuck you.

Subtext

If there's always going to be 2+ foreveralone threads in the catalog, why not?

get a haircut, dress better, and start lifting

Honestly, you all need to make more male friends too. It's easier to talk to women when you know your buddies are going to back you up.

SHUT UP, YOU ARE CALLING FOR FORCED SUBJUGATION OF ALL WOMEN'S BODIES BY THE STATE BECAUSE I SAID SO

Is there a point where you should give up on not dying alone? I've gotten laid before and I could probably do it again. I'm gonna have a good career. I started working out a month ago, and I don't see any reason to stop. I can hold a conversation and make people laugh. I don't really have interests outside of philosophy and music anymore. I could easily pick up a hobby to become more "interesting." What I can never change is that I'm 23 and have never been in a relationship. I didn't even have friends for several years. Eventually I'm gonna hit a point where I'm socially fucked beyond repair, if I haven't already passed it.

I can't help you with getting a gurl, but I pretty much killed my social anxiety with cognitive behavioral therapy, took about four months with an online program and now I can do almost anything I want. Still not a very social creature, and I don't have a girlfriend, or much of any friends at all, but the anxiety is gone and my depression seems to have gone with it. I'm back in school, and now I'm also able to go to the gym and work out in front of other people, and I can talk to people. Cognitive behavioral therapy is a amazing tool when you learn how to use it, almost scarry powerfull way to change your own behaviour patterns. pretty sure you can use it to become a rapist if your desperate for pussy

Wow maybe you should suffer from hunger or gulag or both.

How will you make sure everyone has a loving relationship without force? Please enlighten me

What program did you use?

I'm 25 and have had one gf and a lot of sex using personal ads and Tinder and while having a gf is nice it can go badly and you could be very miserable. My advice would be to start lifting, start reading, and look for girls at shows if you're into music. Most dating sites are shit and a lot of women have much higher standards online than irl, while this is good if you're fit, live in a populated area, and looking for pussy it's not good for getting a partner. As other anons have said going for non-white women is an option, for some reason here in burgerland white women have insane standards like no dudes under 6'3" while non-white women are generally more chill and better looking anyways.

Nah, if you've gotten laid before then you're still salvageable. It's the virgin autists who have never had a gf, or even touched a girl, in their life who have the real difficulties like myself. And you're still relatively young too.

Do you mean like support you in the event of a potential rejection/give you advice or be wingmen? Because god damn i dislike the idea of wingmen. When a group approaches you and talks to you about whatever there's more pressure than if its one person. I'm a guy so sexual harassment has very rarely been a problem in my life but it has always been when a group of women approached me, not just one.

I dunno maybe I'm crazy that it bothers me more than things like getting girls drunk etc. I guess its because of my own experiences.

A robot that says "am i kawaii ugu" every ten seconds.
Being upset about the condition you are in isn't the same as demanding a forced solution, also there are ways to improve the situation other than to look for 100% perfect results. Saying "oh well we cant fix everyone without doing something awful so its not worth discussing" is stupid.

Shinji was actually a creep not that I don't sympathize with you OP

The reason is because they are desired more than other women. Look at the other posts, these incels claim that being attracted to a black woman is like being attracted to a man or child for them. Complete fucking hypocrites

You're still ignoring a large portion of these people are genuinely saying "I'm lonely so bring on the Handmaiden's Tale"

OP here, I have no problem with black women :/

Why the fuck would you want a snownegress over a black girl or a god-tier brown qt? Do they hate ass or something?

It's only because black women are the least desirable women in existence. Hood rat black women are absolutely revolting. But the educated ones can be okay. But you'll still be getting involved in some nigger drama no matter what.

I thought it was clear you were having a conversation with one user. I said those things, i don't think my problem is terribly common.

Nobody is saying that, mostly because its a shitty book. Its like a rambling thought experiment that never goes anywhere. It would suck if this happened: the book.

Hey op, are you saying you never tried massages black women on those dating sites and they didn't reply either.

I find that extremely difficult to believe

That's like thinking dating white women means you're dating some yuppie stereotype. Stop getting real life advice from stand up and sitcoms

Yes they are. You don't speak for everyone on /r9k/. They speak for themselves.

Back to Holla Forums buddy, racists like you deserve to be incels

What if I told you that you deserve your fate as the least desirable person for judging people's desirability while begging for people to stop seeing you as undesirable

I am not him

I've found the harder you look for a relationship the harder it is to find. I know it sounds weird but the more disinterested you are in getting into a relationship the more women find you attractive. IDK if this is a recent phenomenon or has always been true but it's women that prefer the chase. Not to mention the kind of women you'll attract with your current state of mind will be awful. I was like you, shy, weird and desperate to lose my virginity and have a gf. Met a girl, she let me fuck and sucked 3 years out of my life and took all my shit. I got screwed over a second time and decided to stick to sleeping around with whatever I could stick my dick in and then got bored of that and just stuck to political activism for the democratic cops. For 6 months me and this girl would hang out and looking back it was clear she liked me but I never made a move. She then got me into her bed during a party she invited me to and we've been together since. Shes wonderful, she's the hardest working person I know and takes care of me and is okay with listening to my insane ramblings about communism and how we need to overthrow the capitalist class. It can happen to you OP, my way isn't sure fire but even if you don't find someone you'll be less unhappy stressing yourself out about it. The sad part is that from reading what you're saying it isn't even all about sex, it's more about companionship.You can find that without dating, try making some female friends.

I'm aware of this. And I gave up on dating almost 7 years ago. I haven't even browsed a dating site in at least 6 years or so.

It's in norwegian so probably that exact program won't be usefull 4 u. But the basics should be the same in any CBT program as far as I can tell.

Right but i was trying to say in this thread they aren't calling for that. Some people on actual /r9k/ definitely are.

Just dont go for white women.
Theyre self entlitled and only care about likes on Insta and sipping coffee on Starbucks. They also dont give a fuck about politics.

The problem OP is nobody is actually themselves completely. The majority of people behave in such a way so as to conform, because not conforming means alienation. Even "counter culture" looks and attitudes follow a predictable formula that entails it's own conformity. I feel as though the best way to put it is this: people don't exist anymore. There are just varying forms of commodities, commodities which at the same time serve as the consumers of commodities. We are just "consuming" each other, and all of our relating is based on this "consumption". There is no authenticity, just varying degrees of marketability. It's either participate in this system or face what I can only call "social death". Capitalism has destroyed every relationship outside of the commodity relationship. There's no more room for anything else. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic though, but every time I interact with anyone this seems to be a constant. We're living in dystopia. I wouldn't mind 99% of the human race dying if only it meant this was no longer the case.

To be fair complaining about not having sex is liberal.

There's FAR more to alienation than this. Talking about this only, in regards to alienation, is bastardizing the subject. It cheapens its implications.

Personally I'm accelerationist as fuck

I get a lot of the meds but I never take any, just causing unnecessary load on the state and accumulating wealth to the med makers

I know op

Please answer this though

The problem OP is nobody is actually themselves completely. The majority of people behave in such a way so as to conform, because not conforming means alienation. Even "counter culture" looks and attitudes follow a predictable formula that entails it's own conformity. I feel as though the best way to put it is this: people don't exist anymore. There are just varying forms of commodities, commodities which at the same time serve as the consumers of commodities. We are just "consuming" each other, and all of our relating is based on this "consumption". There is no authenticity, just varying degrees of marketability. It's either participate in this system or face what I can only call "social death". Capitalism has destroyed every relationship outside of the commodity relationship. There's no more room for anything else. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic though, but every time I interact with anyone this seems to be a constant. We're living in dystopia. I wouldn't mind 99% of the human race dying if only it meant this was no longer the case.

I know op

Please answer this though,

Any other nonwhite cels itt?

Just dont go for white women.
Theyre self entlitled slutty and only care about likes on Insta and sipping coffee on Starbucks. They also dont give a fuck about politics.

I see it occasionally in threads like these. It wouldn't surprise me if you're skipping over the actual wants of most sincere posters in threads like these

I wasn't looking for relationship for 14 years of having sex with my hand and I've been having slightly more luck while actively looking for a girlfriend.

I do try, and guys want to be friends with me all the time, but girls since… like 1st grade have never been interested in being friends with me

Then again, I've always gone to really weird, small far-right-wing schools, but whatever

Thanks for your input, but I don't even know where to find girls anywhere close to my age except a bar, I couldn't find them politically. And I physically can't drink.

fucking fix your shit codemonkey

I was until recently

Girls reply to my messages and have convos with me, regardless of race. They just don't ever seem that interested in locking down a date. Even after days of messaging sometimes. The one time I almost had a date, she flaked.

It's been proven alpha/beta roles are fictional, those behaviors can only be apparent in parents towards children.
If we were strictly biological creatures, then procreation would be our number 1 thought after puberty until death. But humans can actualize further than the needs to have children, because we are also cultural creatures.
If a person realizes they can create and contribute to something beyond their own community, then psychologically those needs to create are greater than the needs to reproduce.
tl;dr tired of being a kissless virgin? git gud.

You're only 26, I'm 25. Not being in a relationship as a teen is normal. I was dating my hand up till 21 so don't be all dramatic about it. Bars are the worst place, try joining a political action group, Great place to met some leftist girls, fuck leftbook and dating sites. Try doing some communal activities, hell try a church if you have too. Even if your not religious you could find a Unitarian church.

Relationships take time money and energy, and its only poor naive fools who desperately want them who will be let down by not having them, without seeing the actual material benefit they're in by actually NOT being in one.

me

27 and a virgin. not sure if i would associate myself with the incel type of guys though because i actually have never really cared about not having sex or a gf. porn is good enough for me

I've actually tried two UU churches. Almost all boomers. And joined 2 IRL political groups, and only 2 girls there remotely close to my age.

You should be asking for a date asap. Don't delay. Don't waste time talking to women who don't have any intention of meeting you irl

I don't think every "incel" poster should be banned, just the redpill faggots. Delete their posts as well we don't need them shitting up our board.

As a point of fact, anyone spamming "redpill" copypasta, links and infographs should be banned. They're not here for discussion, they're here to try and shift the social zeitgeist on this board towards their shit through spam and propagation of their rhetoric.

The real issue is that you need a good job to be considered a normal enough person worthy of dating after a certain age.

Baudrillard called it 20 years ago. Death of the social was his term.

On the bright side we'll probably be dead soon, so, who cares.

I've had sex a twice, so I'm not a cel, and I've pretty much voluntarily socially isolated myself, so the "in" doesn't apply either. I've just known a fair amount of perpetually single nonwhite guys who I'm pretty sure were virgins, with interests and living lives that would probably attract an average looking Asian girl if they were just white. I always wondered what they did with their sexual frustration.

Well people like you tend to turn to god to allivate their sexual frustrations. Not like masturbating to jesus, but training their bodies to endure the impulses. Eventually they become almost completely resistant to lust.

the guys i knew like that either settled for women who looked much, much worse than them or just drown themselves in hobbies/drink

Stop going to therapy and psychiatry. Just go out and meat people.

not op. I never got this meme. I mean I actually do a lot of stuff alone and never meet anyone. I actually even do small talk to people sometimes but it just ends there really had WAYYY more help making friends by connections of friends and internet forums than from "just going out"

What should I read by him? I've seen him mentioned in relation to Apo's work. Honestly, I'm looking for any excuse to go to DFSNS but they haven't sent me anything back in way of acceptance

Can you blame them? What's the alternative but alienation? They need it to be true because to recognize the complete falsity of our relationships in modern times is to force yourself to an uncomfortable, debilitating acceptance or complete isolation.

It more like manage sexual frustrations. This idea that men are savage animals that instinctually want to fuck is just disgusting bourgeois feminist misandary.
These men want intimacy which by everyone's definition includes sex, but when marginalized men say it it's icky.

Yea

Ask any hooker, men are increasingly asking for "girlfriend experiences". Intimacy is so in demand from hookers after the financial crash that they have a special service and rate for it.

Hookers are always surprised by how much intimacy men want outside of sex or how many men never want sex in their sessions. Hookers are the new therapists, and much better than therapists for some people.

Improve people's material conditions and there'll be less incels. People hook up less when the underlying "sex is for making babies" tapes in our brains can't deal with the fact that we can't afford homes or children etc..

So when is Styx going to transition back to a girl?

Guys that just want to fuck can buy sex, it's the intimacy that only a girlfriend can bring is what they are missing, or never had to begin with, and it's because they are poor.
This is really not good, if men and women are so nakedly going to commoditize relationships like this then they are indistinguishable from business mergers. There will be not incentive for either sex to foster intimacy with each other. I fear what the implications of that are.

I think those posts should be deleted on a case by case basis. Graphs like the 20/80 one I feel do hit on dating dynamics albeit in a clumsy latently reactionary that regardless merit discussion.

Wrong. Most incels are middle class. Poor guys have no problem getting laid

What middle class to burgers is working poor in every other first world country

everytime I meat people they just start screaming.

Nah, but I'm probably defining poverty differently than you are. I define it as assets=liabilities+equity.
Even if you are getting paid 55k and have a bachelors degree that fact that your 100k in debt means your poor.

Wrong most of them are poor.

This is a battle of anecdotes. All my co-workers are poor minorities and they all are in relationships, and all the incels I know are middle class and spend all thier time playing Vidya or watching anime and are in college

More women are going to college than men, the marriage rate is dropping, and the middle class is shrinking.
What do you think is the end result of all that, everyone getting happily paired up?

Wait what does women going to college more than men have to do with anything?

vice.com/en_us/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

Welcome to capitalism, I know this is made up by I swear I've seen this very shift in tone in psychology lately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA

Is your therapist hot?

Xenestrogens have a cumulative effect.

If you are an emacs user, you've been using her as a therapist for years. Of course, being an emacs user will make you incel no matter how good looking with those fucked up pinkies.

just be gay, seriously, there are others out there just like you, stop fucking around with women and just fuck them

What happens when I fall in love with a hooker though?

There's nowhere to go to meet people where I live. And the few people out there have little interest in talking to me.

You forgot one about yourself

Self hatred.

Those are just late bloomers.

Real incels are mid 20s and older.

the fact that our species is still alive proves that women are picky.

I'm not gonna say you should go gay because that's stupid but damn it really worked out for me tbh.

The sexual free market needs to be regulated.

END. OF. STORY.

What if you go after black women exclusively but still can't get laid?

It's nothing that organized. Feminists are just a guild of petite porkies trying to get accumulate as much capital for themselves as they can, they don't care if it's contradictatory.

Robots aren't pol, they're willing to sleep with black women.

should be treated the same way other Holla Forums threads are deleted.

You guys should see the latest video by Antifa Sarkessian. The criticisms that feminists are petite bourgeois must be getting to them because she was saying stuff like you can't just buy into feminism and that you can't be a feminists without caring about poor people, or exploiting people. Never seen such deft virtue signaling.

The annoying thing about GG being a right-wing shitshow is it makes her look good.

The way you "deserve" an SO is to work on a relationship with them.

This. You deserve a fair shot and nothing more

that is hilarious but ive always been kind of paranoid the state will deem me "mentally unfit" or w/e, and basically make it so gun ownership is forbidden.

i dont think im super unhinged, but i think this is a real possibility some day, that they use 'mental illness' to disarm people that might otherwise be ok.

while in most cases i trust medical professionals, the psychiatric profession has always skeeved me out and I'd say its one of those jobs I'm most willing to entertain conspiracy theories on.

Find a good one, and they can turn your life around. Find a bad one, and it seems like they can literally destroy you, since they're entrusted with all your deepest thoughts and insecurities. I just can't help but find that whole notion dangerous af. Great way to blackmail people or do worse.

me right now tbh. i would love a good fuck here and there from some divorced chick or something, but i'm not even really desiring companionship at this point either. and im a virgin who has done some stuff before. but the work of relationships seems to be too much. they are too demanding. i hate all the money and time and lack of return on all that investment.

i chalk it up to meeting someone who i haven't found to be 'worth it' but i'm also realizing i might just have impossible to meet standards. so instead, i just figured, why not make my 'babies' my hobbies, and nurture them instead of a few bastard kids i never wanted anyway. i see too many people in relationships just because 'that's what you do when you get old' and it always makes me queasy being around these types. you get a sense that they 'gave up' on life, so they just thought, why not fuck this poor slob and have her crank out a few kids before we both die to make it look like we didn't waste our time on earth.

This. Maybe i'm anti-social, but i don't like most people i have found out. I wish most of them well, don't get me wrong, but most times when i go to parties, i'm overwhelmed with thoughts of other things i could be doing that are so much more productive. like painting, writing music, or programming. creating something, basically. i like doing that. i don't like just sitting around consuming mindless shit and pontificating about the state of liberal politics.

i think some drugs, booze, and a little creativity alone are really powerful and i often like to nurture that side of myself. every once in a while, the loneliness gets too much, so i call up someone to hang, but usually, that gets me back to my old self again and i am perfectly happy working on my own hobbies after that. i've been accused of being a 'hermit' before because of this… but i dunno, i think when you get a bit older, you stop caring about being ousted as a 'loner' or w/e. it just happens.

I honestly really believe that women evolved with a hard-to-play instinct that they might not even notice. Desperate guys = losers with nothing to offer, otherwise they wouldn't be desperate. Even if women don't think it consciously, they still act like it. Any guy who hits on them that isn't immediately attractive is a "creep". Kind of like how guys (even gay ones) will naturally be protective of women and will be extra nice to them. Humans have a lot less control over our behavior then we think we do, we behave according to our instincts and only rationalize it after the fact.

she leaves her life of financial bondage through dick sucking, you ride off into the sunset via horseback, happily ever after, never to b seen again user

I think you are taking it too literally, "you deserve a partner" is not really the same as "you are entitled to another human being shacking up with you".

hahaha how can you convince yourself of this

This. One of the many reason the modern left (especially on the internet) is bad is the bully attitude and the lack of compassion.

lmao can't help but agree 100% w/ this. good post

dude ffs just look at africa. they fuck like rabbits. that is what's so crazy. they just fuck like crazy and yet here i am in burgerland a perpetual virgin lmao

Why don't you go over there and join in dipshit

gee, maybe it's cause i am not that desperate user?

You can do this in almost any poor part of the world. Relationships are seen as financial arangments, which is the case in the west to, but with more traditional family structures and more immediate economic needs, the entire family joins in to convince qts to go after you.

Why is everything so hard? I want to die always.

My exbf already had a new bf months ago and he's happy. Good for him I guess. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere after uni doing an unskilled job I hate and get paid fuck all, I can't drive I can't make friends I can't keep friends, I'm sick all of the time and even leaving the house seems like effort.

Why do I exist? It's not fair that I had no choice to be born but now I apparently have to stay alive so as not to hurt other people's feelings.

I'm so alone. And if I was a cuteboy or a girl, I wouldn't want to be with me either. I'm sorry to blogpost but I have nobody I could talk to about this but my mother and she just gets frustrated at my negative thinking or whatever and tells me to read self help books. Sometimes I hate her for having children when she knows she has depression too. I've never told her that. I know I would never pass this on to anyone.

I was thinking maybe learning to drive would help me to do stuff but all the steps just spiral out in front of me like a big wall, paying for lessons, arranging it, buying a car, and then at the end of it who would I go see anyway? So in this way it seems too hard to do anything. All the rewards are possibilities off in the distance while the effort to do it is right there. I just keep wishing I'll get hit by a drunk driver and DOA.

I do MGTOW routine until I meet a woman that manages to convince me she isn't a clothrack on display.

getting a gf is really easy if you're not a boring person and ugly as fuck t b h :^)

u cant get swole on bodyweight, Lenin. Next you'll tell him he doesn't need protein

Relationships are a waste of time, use your energy for something more useful, like reading Marx.

spoken like a true incel

I absolutely love the obnoxiousness in the post. Don't worry, no woman will miss you

with that attitude, the only women you're going to find are self-hating losers who would date an MGTOW retard

So you're jealous of girls? Are you saying you want to be a girl? Little bitch.

Just a friendly reminder, leftism will never care about incels. They hate you for having the audacity to demand a proper relationship, and they will only accept you if you agree to never again mention your loneliness

Why ally yourself with people who hate you like that? This argument always comes down to female "choice". Leftists will always believe in sexual freedom. And sexual freedom is only the freedom for you to die alone

just a friendly reminder that you're the definition of a cuck

this is exactly the kind of a person i want to marry and have children with

tfw you have a fragile sense of self-worth and need to marry a doormat because you're MGTOW

…losers deserve love too, amirite? i'll just wait until society gets despooked from gender warfare and finally can have digusting neet loser romance devoid of competition

pls no bully, i'm honest and expect honesty in return for a healthy relationship

You don't have a solution for incels

no one deserves love fam

You know what solution we need. A final one.

You had a bf and have a job, that's pretty good.

vr furry porn industry begs to differ

Guess my post isn't as spicy as mgtow wars. I know I didn't really ask a question either so it's my bad too. If anyone has any advice that would be nice. Not that I think it will make any difference. Clinical depression is a death sentence, why continue when I'll never really be happy?

shouldn't you be on >>>/r9k/?

Everything is going to be daijoubu.

there is a trick to achieve true happiness in this living hell. it's called m a s o c h i s m

You want to kill these people? No wonder they're so anti leftist. I love that incels stump leftist thought. I'll remember this

Oh no! The Holla Forumsyp is going to tell his mom that someone on Holla Forums said that we should kill incels for being the genetically-inferior cucks that they are!

Leftism will never recover from this and your golden face meem :^(

Well you say you get sick all the time.
Make sure you get enough Sleep/Water/Good Food.

You're stuck in a dead end job.
Join a local leftist organisation (or just a charity if all the local lefties are shit, which they probably are), and read leftist literature so you realise the problem is the system not you.

You look like you're struggling with your gender.
Try to realise gender is a spook and you shouldn't define yourself with it.

It sounds like your mum is annoying, try to get some space from her.

IDK about the car.

Read your post, was going to respond with some sound advice, but best I could come up with was 'cheer up' , and that that seemed less than helpful. Clinical depression sounds pretty shitty. But there will be good days and love in the future, so just try to make the best of life, the sun always sets, even on bad days.

I fucking hate liberals

Fuck off you idpol cunt. It's a natural reaction to being alone.

this thread could've been interesting but fringe socialists that cannot into theory shit it up with memes and opinions
nothing that could be salvaged here, just let it die already

how? the thread was generic r9k shit from the beginning what the fuck else did you expect?

Unfortunately every thread about this is doomed to go to shit because of the emotions involved. People just can't seem to talk about it logically

It's like trying to logically discuss overseas imperialism with someone who's son was just killed overseas, and husband was killed by a domestic terror attack

It sucks. Knowing that you won't be happy but you have to keep living to not upset your family is a shitty burden. Knowing that everything you read, learn or achieve won't matter in the end is shitty too, all this effort for nothing. Right now my only objective for life is to get a decent paying job so I can sustain myself and not become a neet leeching off my parents. I guess life will be better when I have my own place and monetary freedom. I have already accepted that I will die alone too, but it's not like I enjoy being with people anyway.

wenshanren.org/?p=418
Hmm…
don't worry, i don't even use vim

Not him.

This offers little solace, tbh. That's why I don't read theory. Just from lurking here (I barely post, at all), I already have a rather decent understanding of what it's the problem, and it help in the slightest. The problem is with the system, not me? Well, if I can't change the system (read, "my life"), than the system is all the reality I have. If I can't live in that reality, whereas most people are fine with it, then the one problem IS me. What theory has to offer me or than a just a little more depth to how fucked my life is for no good reason?

Its been like this since forever.

That's a really elaborate way of giving a very useless platitude

Where the fuck are you at where romance hasn't been utterly corrupted by capitalism?

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED NOT BEING A WESTERN LIBERAL PANSEXUAL KOMRADE

EMBRACE MULTIPOLARITY

DECLARE INTIFADA AGAINST THE ANGLO-SIONISTA FRATERNITIES

ALL KOMRADES OF

N A Z B O L G A N G

WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH A KOMRADE TO BREED EUARASIAN CHILDREN

STOP MASTURBATING! Honestly,, if you have social anxiety,, it helps allot. For some fucking reason you can look people in the eyes again,, it makes talking to girls a breeze. Also,, if you feel insecure about something.. fix it. If you don't, you'll die alone.. in a corner.. crying.. with your dick in your hands.

I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder, and have found that medication can help, but is a pale substitute for mindfulness, mediation, and group therapy. My RX was for hydroxine, but all it does is help with insomnia, so I can't speak for other medication - only that most of them are sedatives and that the effect is supression of nervous responses.

No one deserves a girlfriend, no one deserves to be happy - because the entire idea of deserving anything is horse shit. No one deserves anything, however, we all have similar needs and wants.

My advice is to go on FB, and find a group that caters to your interests and talk to women there. At that point you have a preset bonding topic, ready made communication tools, and no expectation of bullshit games and competition that OKcupid, etc. lugs around.

this isn't helpful.

I think having a gf would be easy - having and maintaining friend-level relationships is hard work because you never know how hard you have to work to keep your friends.

It seems all the closeted liberals 'round these parts finally came out and showed themselves

cry more faggot

the world doesnt owe you anything

take what you want or die alone

the
people
are almost all liberals and ancaps who got into leftism because they like 'muh LGBT rights or some other idpol that's already been won.

Welp, there's your problem. Leftist bitches don't need no man, or have penises, or they're lesbos. Get your personal shit straight, apologize for your commis sinning, get a MAGA hat, get an aryan bitch that will do anything to make white babies with you. Unless you're a nigger or hapa, then you can fuck off. Source: me, living a fulfilling right wing life.

yea, haha no thx

No one said anything about anyone owning anything to anyone else.

Women even they say they want men to be like a bunch of pussy's ( leftist men ) they still want to fuck masculin men. And when almost all of leftist men are white. There is a drain on the market for women. Thats why they start holding " welcome Refugee " signs. Hoping some barbarien muslims will fuck them.

How to get a girlfreind.

Do you live in North Korea? Showing off wealth is basic in almost every romance.

Simply the wealth transfer is less direct in a normal relationship rather than prostitution.

If you disagree, why do you even entertain marxist ideas? You finally found a stronghold free of capitalistic corruption then.

A leftist with mental illness, I'm so surprised

Having social anxiety in leftist circles is a special circle of hell.

Honestly it sort of makes me want to say "fuck it" but I dont know if I can betray my conscience.

Ive honestly been slowly wearing down my conscience on purpose just so I can be happy.