Stop bureaucratizing

Stop bureaucratizing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Lievywdoo&t=319s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a Jew.

Stop supporting Stalin

Trotsky is not my bro (hello Free Ukraine), but I share this sentiment.

You know that legendary soviet bureaucracy is a meme, right? Soviets had less bureaucrats than Russian Empire and far less that putins Russia

proofs

Stop testifying for HUAC.

Translation?

MVD
Soviet 628 139
Russia 1 106 472

Population
Soviet 293 047 571
Russia 143 030 106

Size
Soviet 22 402 200 million of km²
Russia 17 098 246 million of km²

Soviet 1 police officer for 467 people
Soviet 1 police officer for 35km²

Russia 1 police for 129 poeple
Russia 1 police for 15km²

Another proof
Left number of bureaucrats in the Union
Right number of bureaucrats in Russia

Furthemore Soviets had less crime and less prisoners than USA, let alone putins Russia

What if I told you the bureaucracy is the only social form capable of fighting for a prolonged period and any reliable exertion of power is impossible without a bureaucracy.

I didn't realize ussr had nearly 300 mil people. That makes rf look even worse in comparison.

it was higher than the USA for most of its history, there's been significant losses in population in most former soviet states, especially in ukraine
people migrate cause the countries are shit and death rates are a lot higher than in soviet times, especially during the yeltsin years

Stop making shitty, low effort threads

Well what's the alternative then? Because fro what I know about him, he wasn't exactly a defender of direct democratic control.

Can I have some links please? Also what's the year of the 700k number in 3rd pic?

Trotsky pls

Stop being such an egoist you ally with fascist to progress your ideas

Unfortunately Holla Forums knows nothing about Trotsky except XD lol icepicks kek, and lol spitting newspapers sellers xD. Same for most ideologies TBH

you need parenti

youtube.com/watch?v=g9Lievywdoo&t=319s

What does this have to do whit thefact that Trotsky worked with fascists in Italy??

Sage because i'm just shitposting.

As soon as you socialize the spices

Is this Holla Forums?

Is this Holla Forums?

OK.

Besides, I know how these things work. If I were to give you legit source you would attack it

judaism is a spook

le icepick dodger

Here, I say, NO. Precishly the oppozshit

Then I'd tell you to spit out the capitalist realism blue pill