What are pro's of racially+culturally diverse country?

What are pro's of racially+culturally diverse country?

Irrelevant

Not whatever is in that picture.

I don't have to listen to white supremecists

Why would it be irrelavant?

What if im asian

ASS

Qt brown girls and better food than snownigger swill.

I don't get my Soros buck$ if I don't help at least 10 refugees into my country per week.

Asian is meaningless category. Learn to ethno-nationalism correctly.

Chinese?

You have more choices of pussy to fuck.

I dunno. More types of food I guess.

Because diversity has no value in and of itself. Race is an irrelevant spook made up by slave owners to justify the class structure of the day.

Reminder: Sage goes in the email section, boys.

What does this mean?

It means there are no benefits to racial diversity. This is meaningless bullshit that people care about because they cling to irrational ideas like race.

Why is race irrational? I belive i have read some kind of study where you choose friends based on your personality, height and facial structure. So your friends look or resemble you in some kind of way. If you are energic so will be your friends if you are melancholic so will be most of your friends not every time but most of time.

less classcucks

Yes but there is no scientific basis for race. If you choose friends who look like you then there is no rational basis for that either. Race is a made up thing that does not exist, therefore there are no benefits to racial diversity.

There is in medicine and in forensic science

I belive you have some friends try to look at their face and yours and compare your personalities.

brapt

Getting the fuck over yourself, for one.

you gonna make your point yet, OP? "muh niggers muh jews"?

point is everyone want to be with their race becasue we look alike. You wouldnt want to work in country where everyone look like deer dont you? Race is most importnant thing for healthy country(USER WAS SENT TO MONGREL COUNTRY FOR THIS POST)

Explain all the white expats working in east asia + south america. Stop projecting.

I wouldn't want to live in a country with snowniggers chimping around raping and killing each other ever single day.

Absolutely nothing but muh ideals.
A multiracial society can never work. One race will always end up dominating the other, and if that doesn't happen then all the races will end up trying to destroy themselves. It is entirely unproductive in creating an egalitarian society.
Let's look at a few multiracial/multicultural societies, shall we?
A bloody civil war between ethnicities has torn the place apart for 40 years. The war ended and now the minorities live in fear every day of their lives. What a success!
It fucking collapsed because they hated each other so much
LOL

you're not a leftist if you believe in racial segregation
also,
yeah definitely nothing to do with material conditions and the fall of communism in the rest of europe, no siree. definitely no underlying cause, just pure ethnic hatred and jack shit else. eyup.