This is the actual first paragraph of Hillary Clinton's new book

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/909154797667934208
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-what-happened-review_us_59c16721e4b0186c22066d72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally shaking

"""democracy"""

I mean, obviously some millennial intern wrote this for her.

But still. It's fucking rage inducing.

does she mention the vomiting panic attack?

what

What panic attack?

Why hasn't anyone killed her yet?

Hopefully she kills the Democratic party and we get a real left party.

Not really, she has an weird cultish fan club but they're relatively small in numbers and basically a laughing stock.

Nah. There is no effective left wing in the US government. The CPC is as 'left' as it gets.

Brainlet here. What she mean?

"I'm a brave independent woman"

Sam Kriss has a real good thread going through it bit by bit

twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/909154797667934208

When did Hillary start listening to TOOL so much?

DEAD

How will that happen?

I thought the OP might be lying after I had heard about fake excerpts from the book. I decided to download it for myself and yes that actually is the first paragraph of her book.

Bernie bros BTFO

She really is a pathological liar.

I still dont get it

Naturally. Someone with actual writing talent left to never write one of their own ideas

Because freedom, of course

A brave independent woman™ can take the pain and hardships just as well as any man can but she can't dare show that she is in pain. Otherwise, the women haters will point it out and say you are weak. A brave independent woman™ has to take these abuses in strides and only soothe the pain later by screaming in private, because hey, we are all human and brave independent women aren't superheros!

"I'm a brave independent woman. Please clap."

She really needs to read Bordiga

Bernie did nothing but policy-based criticisms of you you cunt.
God I wish that one Berner who shot Scalise killed her instead.

has she ever even googled murray bookchin?

Probably yes, considering US support for Rojava.

Imagine being this much of an Amerilard

There's an real trend in the American political mythos that democracy is amazing and anything is justifiable in the name of it, but also any election results you disagree with must be nullified.

had to post this gem

Trump would win so many normies over if he just killed this bitch.

I have to admit, I haven't really followed Hillary. I don't follow American politics particularly closely, although I somewhat disliked her based on the few speeches/releases I'd seen. Reading just a few pages from this book has already modified my opinion from 'indifferent dislike' to 'absolute fucking hatred'. Why the fuck did she put this book out? It'll probably tickle the tiny minority of people who already support her but this incessant whining tone, constant lying, and complete refusal to admit any sort of personal blame for the absolute shit circus she stood in the center of, is going to alienate and disgust the vast majority that remains. It's certainly not going to win her any new converts. Maybe the point is just to circle jerk with the handful of unswayable supporters she still has left, but if I were in her shoes, I'd rather just sink into obscurity with whatever dignity I have left instead of letting out one last wet, warbling fart as I bellyflop into the grave of indifference.

Or if he just jailed her like he said he would. Too bad his supporters didn't realize they are both on the same team.

This has to be satire… please tell me this is satire…

It never is.

Well she's not lying about this part but she's definitely lying that she was "concerned" about it

considering that this "republican assault" happened while Obama was president and the dems didn't even bother to try and make it an election issue there's no question she didn't care.

Point is both the Dems and the Repubs are against voting rights unless it's the "right" kind of people voting. Just look at the shitshow that was the 2016 Dem primary.

Just the thought of Clinton screaming in genuine emotion makes my stomach turn

It would shock me as if a gargoyle did the same

What's going to happen is that the DP is going to finish crushing Sanders' progressive insurrection, and then steal all their ideas and rhetoric to field "Progressive" candidates in 2020. More likely than not it will be with some piece of shit yuppie technocrat like Zuckernerd or some other silicon valley faggot. Considering how stupid most Americans are, a large chunk of people will probably fall for it.

The only good news is that it's going to alienate a good third of the Dem's youth demographic, pushing them further to the left as the democracy they engage in reveals itself for the sham that it is.

How can anyone believe this steaming pile of horse shit?

It's still going on. They've completely taken over r/politics. They've purged everyone that called out the shills and now it's just a propaganda mill rubber stamping Real News about Russians hacking the election and other bullshit.

That's just par for the course for Reddit. There's a reason everyone here hates them.

Why is she still bothering to have books ghost written and manage her brand?
Her career is fucking over.

Same reason President Cartman would if he had lost: delusional conceit.

The book has probably already turned a profit.

Dear fucking Lord

I fucking hate americans holy shit im actually sweating im so angry

It's just Hillary Clinton, we're not all Hillary Clinton.

Where my Hilldawgs at?

people paid money for this

What a cuck

Does anyone know what happened in 98?

What did she mean by this?

Isn't Chipotle a fast food place? There's no way in hell she eats anywhere besides the most expensive restaurants, unless it was for a photo op or something.

I would vote for Hilary if she shot Trump.

#resist amirite?

Monica Lewinski inadvertently saved Social Security in the U.S. by sucking dick. Hero.

T.S ELIOT WAS FROM MISSOURI YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING HUCKSTER

Chipotle has real food, it's just prepared so it's kind of like having fast food. And, pretty sure eating fast food is the norm for famous people too.

really jogs the noggin

All of the top politicians are on the same team. Team Israel.

Oops, I might trigger someone here calling out the Jews. I meant, all of the top politicians are on the same team. Team Porky.

*Capitalism

Nobody is being triggered, we just understand that the real enemy is capitalism. You "remove" someone from the equation, someone else takes their place.

But surely she proof-read her own book, meaning that she approved of that opening paragraph, right?

What country are you from, I want to imply that you're all just like your most despised politician.

Hillary is in complete denial about her utter defeat. She still thinks she has political clout, despite having lower approval ratings than Trump.

Mark my words, she's going to fuck up 2020 for the Democrats.

FUCKING NUKE USA NOWNOWNOWNOW

Wtf I love Barns and Nobles now.

I live like thirty miles from Chapaqua. That page is making me rethink my weekend planes.

sasuga

"Yeah the country got taken over by a megalomaniacal celebrity because of my incompetence and corruption so let's talk about how it affected MY feelings."

It's like all those Trojan war stories where the Greeks have to do a ridiculously complex series of tasks before they can take Troy (get Pyrrhus, get Pelops' bones, get Heracles' bow, remove the Palladium) but the Trojans somehow let each one of them happen.

Does she mention how American politics are absolute garbage and how all American politicians are corporatist stooges and bourgies that need to be put down for the greater good of the people?

Sounds like someone's overdosing on Russian propaganda :^)

Hey can u explain in simple terms why to hell with democracy?

Is it platos argument that masses are easily swayed, unless everyone is well educated on a topic they will pick a stupid decision or is it a more fundamental critique of the function of democracy and majority rule that Bordiga disagrees with?

Bane?

I never got what was so funny about baneposting.

As usual, most people fucked it up because they just repeat it and drive it into the fucking ground by spamming it everywhere. A well executed banepost in the right context could be hysterical.

Shitty joke that was repeated ad nauseum until it reached the point where its repetition became one of the meme's charms making it more obnoxious.

I would mutilate you for even comparing me to this cunt.

You can tell this is fake by the way the Democratic Cops of America is useful.

i need this to be real

Bordiga wanted to be an all powerful ruler. This is incompatible with democracy. Thus Bordiga is anti-democracy. And he has the nerve to call outers opportunists.

Sorry OP, I don't trust any news that hasn't been VERRIT™fied.

Have we finally found postmodernism.jpg, lads? Might this be it?

Hillary Clinton is a narcissist living in a bubble of sycophants whose only concern is keeping their heads attached to their bodies, which means pleasing Hillary, which means assuring her that she really is the main character in The Girl Who Became President. Look at this excerpt; this is what you would tell to a psychotic six year old about to blow his school up because the other kids laugh at him if you had 10 seconds to come up with something.

Hillary's only conception of the outside world is the abstract person that is targeted by ads. She is quite literally not aware of our existence.

Wow, I like to eat too. Finally a candidate for those of us who don't hate food, we're such an underrepresented minority.

Hillary Clinton, last words before getting guillotined.

I don't know how but we have to figure out how to feed Hillary to a panda.

I now understand why people burn books

is this quote real?

Apparently so.

More importantly, how can it be called a democracy when the result can be completely determined by the actions of media executives and astroturfing companies?

I would bet good money on it coming straight from the "things that never actually happened but I wish they did" archives.

Never bet against human stupidity. I have no doubt that there are millions of people out there stupid enough to do that sort of thing. Americans seem to take party loyalty as seriously as they take their flag-saluting nationalism.

i know right? it's like watching game of thrones irl

nah, trump is narcissist, he does it all to prove the world what a cool dude he is. hillary is way past narcissism, if you think she is not a fucking jesus christ with a cunt you're literally hitler

But they don’t have any policy disagreements.

She managed to write a book where she says

Well let's not go that far

She can't even hold a consistent position in a fucking book

rosa's bones are shaking

What a fucking piece of shit Hillary is. American liberals are already deepthroating far right shaft and her response is that liberals need to be fondling the balls as well. And then she has the gall to whine about Bernie ruining her progressive left wing image.

I'm not fully convinced that Hillary is a human being and not a flesh coloured burlap sack filled with spiders.

It looks it's a funny book.

maybe in popular support, but it seems that the party itself is reticent to jettison her

I would vote for both of them if they agreed to a suicide pact and both died.

Holy shit this reads just like

DM her some PDFs

Hillary Clinton is
SORT OF NAZBOL

Hillary Is LOBZAN

>

that's hardly anything and i doubt she would actually implement that

Not nazbol at all.

Idk, tell us: why haven't you?

Good point.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-what-happened-review_us_59c16721e4b0186c22066d72
IT'S HERE.
(Sam Kriss review of the book.)

is that OC?

Did somebody actually put the time and effort into making that le ebin mural for real? If so that's beyond depression.