Respect pigs

Respect pigs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cUX-prmAx8
liveleak.com/view?i=640_1436024928
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, comparing them to cops and capitalists is kind of mean.

What's the source?

HAHAHAHAHA
Human supremacy then, again, and forever

Jonathan Meades :: Truth About Porkies

youtube.com/watch?v=7cUX-prmAx8

We find it difficult to respect an animal that so surely reminds us of ourselves.

Missed opportunity.

I respect them while alive, and even more on my dinner plate.

I hope you didn't mean cops.

gib oats comrade

The Dolphin Commissars are going have fun with this one.

t. Pilkington

Stop slandering pigs by comparing them to capitalists and policemen

You best be on youre best behaviour cowmrades

But…

If you claim you love animals yet consume animal products you are a hypocrite

But user, I do love animals, especially cooked, with potatoes on the side and with lots of brown sauce

Like clockwork. As always vegans oust themselves as crazy sociopath cultists remember vegans don't care about their family they literally state again and again that they do not care about human lives. We live in truly dark times considering these people do retarded vegan activism

Veganism made me care more about the people which ultimately made me a leftist.

This. The logical conclusion of considering animals to be equal to humans is to conclude that humans are as good as animals. It is a lowering of the bar of morality that allows one to disregard basic civility and respect for others.

Holy fuck, you're alienated

Shit logic. Considering 2 things to be equal does not imply anything about how good they are in absolute terms. You're starting with the premise that animals are insentient or insensible, which vegans reject.

I feel bad for piggies. They're so cute and so tasty. ;~;
Also I'm told that the taste of pig meat is the closest to the taste of human.

Vegans are not saying that animals=humans what we are against the unnecessary consumption of animal products. That means if for example we have to consume animal products because we need it in order to survive we will do it or consume them if we have that product and dont wanna go to waste.

Does your liking of their taste give you the right to buy it from companies that not only torture and kill this animals but also have deplorable working conditions.

People working at this industries have a very high suicide rate as well as divorce rate

Top wew, lad. You sure you're at the right place? Maybe you should go back to reddit

I eat my own piggies after they've died of natural causes at the end of a long and lavish life.

well you are not killing the pigs you grew and cared for. Im not really against that, but doesnt old meat taste like shit?

I was joking moron.

If you nedeed veganism to care about people you need to fuck off, if I was your mother I'd be ashamed if I raised such a terrible person

You mean concentration camps?

My mother went vegetarian and immediatly suffered a lowering in vitamins and other stuff. She started eatong meat again and went fine. This coming from an italian not a burger, we know our shit. And veganism is shit for people who can't accept that it is completely normal and human to kill and eat animals.
Peaple eat raw meat with no dressing in lots of places
Capitalism applied to meat consumption is not ecological, but you seem to prefer insulting and dehumanizing meat eaters (as all vegans do, literally humans vs orcs)
Research is not as easy as you think, replacing a system based on itself (humans eat other animals) with something man planned requires a lot of testing and knowledge and honestly there are far more important problems lile people dying

Stop pig on pig crime.

I love some animals, not outers.

Yes it does.

Gee, I wonder what drives the commodification of living creatures and the increasing intensification of production at the expense of everything else. It certainly couldn't be capitalism. No, it's obviously those evil meat eaters. If we all ate veggies everything would be great.
Seriously, fam, read a book. You're an idiot libe

I think the solution to how we treat animals would be to eliminate factory farms, then give farm animals a relatively happy life before being slaughtered. No more cramped living spaces and treating them like commodities. I don't want to eliminate eating meat, but the capitalist model for meat production is completely disrespectful to animals that have their lives taken for us to eat.

Your mother didn't do her research when she went vegetarian. Its proven that one can eat a plant based diet and the only supplement you need to take is vitamin b12, and this vitamin is added to almost all soy milk anyway. If you are gonna go vegetarian or vegan you need to make some research of what you need to consume in order to stay healthy (which is a thing everyone should know

To raise and slaughter a cow for consumption you need a lot of food and water, the place where they produce their food could be used to plant crops for our consumption. And Im dehumanising anyone, I just feel like making tough provoking posts.

Laboratory meat is the dumbest thing ever,
Making meat in a lab is a waste of time, after all there is better alternatives already in the market. We don't need to look for a "cruel-less" meat solution since its shown that meat is unhealthy for you anyway, so why waste your time?

Animals that are treated humanely taste better too. Something to do with being able to roam and grass fed I guess.

Its obviously capitalism, me trying to push some people to eating less meat (since its better for them AND the environment) is not the same as hating a whole group of people

Christ, why much vegans always be so cancerous?
I'm all for reduced meat consumption and more humane production, but forcing people to be vegan is retarded. Yes, people should eat less meat and dairy, no need to do away with it altogether.

*must

You don't know shit about nutrition. It's not like you just can replace foods. Yes you can find stuff in almost every ttype of food but the protein intake of meat for example is totally different from that of beans. Tha's why you can't just go vegan / vegetarian you dumb faggot. Also no, meat is not "unhealthy", it can give you cancer if you consume a shit ton of it but you can live eating only meat and live an average healty life unlike with a vegan diet

Wow you say that I know no shit about nutrition then say that protein intake is different in meat and beans. Is this b8?

its not only healthy it also saves you a shit ton of money

Good luck getting your B12 vitamins by eating beans

You've hit a new low vegans. It's like saying "soy has estrogen that make my dick limp, therefore vegetables are bad! Fuck vegetables!"

What happens if there’s a shortage of Vitamin supplements? Where if someone has a hunting rifle and some skills they can get here own B12.

>>>/cuteboys/

But what about those poor, poor bacteria that have to die in order to make your supplements. You monster

a good pig

Damn, if only I was so good at making threads, world already would be communist

Thats just making speculations that are likely now gonna happen

I can throw out almost all protein dense plant food to you and it will still be healthier than any meat

Jesus, not even a vegetarian/vegan here but if you lot are losing your spaghetti over somebody having a different opinion on veganism how the fuck are you leftists?

Saturated fat isn't bad for you.

I love some of Bull Gates on my plate.

*Bill

For a minute I thought that third picture was a bird head instead of a hat and was desperately wondering if this was some bizarre abstract art critique.

Good one lol

Where the fuck do you think your supplements come from? Thin air?

give me a good list, preferably affordable too

the stuff in pic this list plus tofu (8g), oatmeal (3g), most fruits have around 1-6 grams of per 100, peanut butter has like 25g. The choice is huge. The price will depend on where you buy it, the cheapest (and best one) will be in Chinese or Indian stores, all beans are cheap as hell aswell

liveleak.com/view?i=640_1436024928

Sterilize the poor

bacteria and algae…

Misanthropes will be sent to the gulags ASAP. After all that's what they think is the right condition for humans to be in regardless.

Fleshfag genocide when

Who /syntheticfood/ masterrace here?

Never because the vast majority of people won't give up meat. Your fantasy is below that of the nazi masturbation fantasy.

Also I don't give a single fuck about the "exploitation" of tools like cows and other livestock.
Housefly rights NOW! All animals are equal!

I don't eat pork is that autistic? don't do it for religious reasons and i like the taste but it feels wrong

Great. Now let's see an actual argument.

Yo Spencer maybe you should tone them strawmen down a notch

respect is a spook