Putin on Yuri

Anyone have that qoute of Putin exposing Yuri Bezmenov, it was a picture.

Very important, didn't know how or where to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-QDPdY3uGA
youtube.com/watch?v=HagEedD3GRA
youtube.com/watch?v=71-m-JRtVM4
youtube.com/watch?v=yyI-HxeA4eA
youtube.com/watch?v=XrCS9PWTdHg
youtube.com/watch?v=uDlQcnOP3bw
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60107188
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/piro-piro_or/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate debating about this fake kgb faggot. That putin qoute btfo all rightists arguments

In all likelihood it's fake tho, the quote desn't seem to exist in English. Unless it was translated exclusively for this pic, in which case someone would have to search for it in Russian in order to try to find the source.

But then again, people who trust Bezmenov are, by definition, extremely gullible.

I tried to find the quote in russian but the only things i found were some unrelated articles or
russian translated versions of the Bezmenov interview
so yeah the quote is most likely fake

Don't know much about him
so how credible or uncredible Bezmenov is?

He spouted a conspiracy loved by Holla Forums that hasn't had any evidence provided for it even with the collapse of the USSR and the KGB and Stasi archives opening up. How reliable do you think?

In the name of Marx, thankyou

Its from a 90s interview with Putin. Its on YouTube somewhere.

Yuri didn't think the USSR was going to end, so he faked being in the kgb for attention in the west. Ehen the USSR was gone. All his lies fell through. Putin said it perfect.

If that's the only mistake you spotted in that image, I don't know what to say.

The whole "liberals are useful idiots for marxism" is just a dumb meme. If anything it's the other way around. Marxists will vote for Sanders or Corbyn and eventually get sold out.

There is no proof yuri was in the kgb at all. Its a rightist farse.

He's arguably the most "cost-effective" propagandist that I know of. It's an extremely clever rhetorical trick. He creates hordes of useful idiots for the right by implicitly stating only the left uses dirty tactics such as creating useful idiots. The use of impressive-sounding "subversion" keyword further cements the notion. "You my dear anti-communists are simply too intelligent to fall for this cheap subversion I'm using on you without you even noticing despite me naming it". It's genius, really. Not to mention every dirty trick he mentions is used by literally every single government and no small amount of private bodies.

Any more details at all? Any YT search involving "bezmenov" brings up infinite results of reactionary babbies who think they're privvy to the protocols of the Elders of Zion.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-QDPdY3uGA - "putin evening conversation" = 1 hour long

youtube.com/watch?v=HagEedD3GRA - 25 minute version of the video above

youtube.com/watch?v=71-m-JRtVM4 - interview made in 1992 = 2 minutes long

youtube.com/watch?v=yyI-HxeA4eA - "ксклюзив: The Lost Interview of Putin. Moving Putin and Sechin to Moscow" = 8 minutes long

youtube.com/watch?v=XrCS9PWTdHg - putin: radio liberty is a division of the CIA = 1 minute long

youtube.com/watch?v=uDlQcnOP3bw - First interview of Putin in the office of President of the Russian Federation | Putin INFO HD = 22 minutes long

This is everything I could find searching putin interview 1990, putin interview 1991, putin interview 1992, etc in english and using google translate.

Are any of these the video you are talking about, also does any comrade here know any russian?

What does Putin think about the good kind of Yuri tho?

l-lewd

Source?
For research purposes.

use Google; I don't know the source

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60107188

With google chrome
left click on an image
right click on an image
click search google for image

Enjoy your botnet.

What browser would you recommend me comrade? Tor?

good post

That or Palemoon at minimum.
Make sure you also get noscript, lightbeam, ublock, always https, etc.

why

firefox

Why?

cause adnausem works on it

You can get adnauseam to work on palemoon, there's a workaround.

bump

I checked all the videos you provided and none of them talked about Yuri =/

of course there could be a miniscule possibility that i finally started losing my hearing and my retarded ass missed the part where Putin was talking about him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kgb spook

bumbing this up

i thought he was genuinely an errand-boy in India for them or something?
it's always the thing that irritates me about his story, even if we assume everything he says is genuine KGB subversion technique it would be subversion technique for a less-developed society than the United States. It's stupid.

Thank you. This will be useful. Bezmenov sounds like a pidorashka, self-hating Russian.

Just like Litvinenko or Suvorov-Rezun.

GNU Icecat or Waterfox.

I genuinely recommends you Palemoon. It's basically Firefox before the cancerous chromanisation and CEO being bullied by SJWs to be ousted.

Wasn't Litvinenko assassinated by the Russian gov for speaking against Putin or something?

Oh, forgot of Solzhenitsyn.

Yeah you're correct in that.
There is a conspiracy theory about his body, that it was never found.

Solzhenitsyn was actually so much of a russian nationalist he denied the holodomor. Bring that up next time someone mentions the kulak archipelago.

Whoops, got it wrong. He denies that it's a genocide and that's just something that ukrainian chauvinists made up later (which is correct) but he does say it was caused by the bolsheviks.
Also, checking

Solzhenitsyn seemed more of a self-hating Prussiaboo

He was

Still, I'd like a source so we could edit it in the pic. But this double nigger bailed out on us.

For whatever it's worth, I can personally confirm that Palemoon is the only choice if you're the kind of guy who keeps hundreds of tabs open. Just install the All Tabs Helper add-on and it's perfect, altho this guy's add-ons might be a suitable replacement, I haven't tried yet: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/piro-piro_or/
Also Session Manager too, of course.