What is Holla Forums's mascot? Is it Nico?

What is Holla Forums's mascot? Is it Nico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D5lUvjvXn4E
youtu.be/6BSIrjjTJjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are her hands so fucked up?

No. Our mascot is called Alunya and she is a catgirl.

Nico a cute! CUTE!

and I bet your want to fuck her you pedo

shes like 17 or 18 i forget

How would you fuck a fictional character, retard?

she looks prepubescent and probably acts like a child too, although all anime girls acting fucking retarded

Calm down NKVD

She's actually very mature and responsible since she has to take care of her siblings because their mother works long hours and their father is dead.

What cartoon is this whore from?

She's not a whore.

Love Live!
And that was a rude thing to say about her user!

Get outta here, this is an Alunya board.

I'm not a commie and even I know the idol system is a model of capitalist exploitation. Those chicks literally cannot get a bf cause the loser virgin who watch that would get jealous.

Nico is the only working class girl there.

Yuri is the only pure form of love.

w e w

Because the people drawing this are paid per hour.

ew are you like gay my dude

Fuck you

why not fuck alunya instead?

Fuck off Ginjeet, kill yourself already

this
weebs get the gulag too

anime is one of the many bourgeoisie ways to make money off of culturally appropriating stupid people
shoo porky

Nico is a good fallback

the adjective is bourgeois

Correcting people's grammar is so bourgeoisie.

only bourgeoisie get mad at incorrect spelling , you bourgeois porker

I hate anime so god damn much.

you're at no place to speak fam

I do too but you namefag on an imageboard so yeah…

I think leftypol's mascot should be Alunya, but not just any kind of Alunya. Our mascot should be Mod-Allowed Special Alunya™. The kind of Alunya even the taste-police can allow.

RARE
A
R
E

Nah , Its best girl

How many "cute girls in school doing cute things" are they going to fucking make? Why do people watch them? I don't understand the appeal of spending hours of your finite life watching the same squeaky voiced jail-bait go "UWAA!" because she got caught doing something slightly embarrassing.

Imagine how bad life in Japan must be if people would rather watch badly drawn girls repeat the same gestures again and again.

Millions.

Because it's the closest thing to a girlfriend the virgin losers who watch it will ever had.

You've forced me to post this.

youtu.be/D5lUvjvXn4E

;_;

You can't just associate Nico with Holla Forums for no reason

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. She even does the pioneer salute.

Too late

It's entirely organic, nazifriend :^)

See this is part of why so much anime is shit. No human would actually talk like this.

this is too accurate, do you watch these series often user?

It's a good thing nobody watches cute anime girls in the hope they act like 3DPD, you fag.

She's playing her "idol persona" there.

Why watch anime then? If your fiction people don't act like believable people than whats the point? I mean sometimes you can have unrealistically behaving people if its in service to a greater theme or is an experimental work but moe anime sure as hell doesn't do this.
And if you want to see something cute get puppy or kitten.

I suppose this makes sense but the whole idol thing is pretty weird. Why would you want an "idol" to act this strange anyway?

They're likable and cute.

I think you just can't see it. It's okay. Moe is a feeling and you can't feel the feels we feel.

How about fuck you, and I see what I like to see?

thanks user. Id never been able to grasp how to do that until now. My first ones a bit rough but itll improve

since moe is ruining anime for everyone that doesn't have brain damage, no, fuck you

It's not. You just don't like it. Don't watch it and move on. Obviously anime sucks for you because it's not like real life.

You deserve to be bullied. To death.

Funny thing about this board is that while I know you are completrly fucking wrong about moe and its effect on anime you have to be decently intelligent just because you are leftist.

Sorry, what I mean is "I'm glad you will never have the chance to breed."

What's it like to be retarded?

All of the funding goes to moeshit now. Only a few shows that aren't may get half as much effort. That is not subjective.

Yeah, but it is subjective to say this is "ruining anime", when a lot of people, more people than you, enjoy it. Blame this on the misfortune of the capitalist system. You were a good fan, but capitalism is to blame.

Moeshits are so retarded they need to be told about their perpetual living state. Unsurprising.

It's an objective, quantifiable fact. You're just too stupid to see it because every part of your brain required for critical thinking has been rotted by constant exposure to your trash anime.

Well done on outing yourself as a retard and a newfag on top of having impossibly shit taste.

I want char to be our mascot.

pedo isn't an insult

I want Pixy to be our mascot.

Yes it is.

But what if you only like legal lolis?

youtu.be/6BSIrjjTJjo

I think you meant "capitalism is ruining arts and culture".

Yeah, I'm sperging out because your shit taste is ruining my hobby. Since I can't stab you to death myself I can only take solace in the fact that your inferiority as a person means that shitty anime about the girls that ignored you in high school is the closest you'll ever come to having a meaningful relationship and so your shit taste won't last beyond your own defective generation.

Know what, you stay autistic, and I'll enjoy re-watching K-On, confident in the fact that there is nothing you can do about this being the new norm.

dude I don't even like moe anime much and you are autistic calm down

if you honestly wish to stab someone to death because they have different preferences to you then you should be in a loony bin

Fuck idolshit.

Cute

It's a joke you turbo autist. Noone in the show is impressed by her cutesy idol persona and she gets rekt all the time.

Well, people like you are perfect candidates for forced labour. I mean don't be angry, somebody will have to do that anyway.

Hanayo is

Some girls would, on account of being influenced by the Spectacle.

I'm sick of you imbeciles talking about the Spectacle like some supernatural being that can be avoided if you live a life of virtue.

t. associates Pepe the frog with Holla Forums for no reason

lol k

Honestly, given the number of frothing retards who constantly shitpost here about how much they hate anime, I'm surprised Holla Forums even tolerates catgirls.

If pedophilia is just an attraction, then there's nothing wrong with being a pedo.