You fucking cucks

You fucking cucks.
How HARD is it to realize that the social democracy is the only future for LEFTISTS?(USER WAS PRIVATIZED FOR THIS POST)

SPD isn't even socdem, they're neoliberals

Nice "future" idiots.

MODS=GODS

This, they're just red neoliberals.

Hardline neoliberals with a thin red coating that is peeling off. Unless they take a massive left turn, this party will be moribund by the end of the decade.

It would be nice to see the final demise of Rosa's killers for the 100th anniversary of her assassination.

Even better. Neoliberalism is the only ideology proven to work in practice.

Not even neolibs themselves believe that.

Bettered

Have the neoliberals ever considered human nature though?

Neolibs do not believe in ideologies. They think they have no ideology at all, that what they push is human nature, basic economics and common sense.

Whatever they believe, it's working better than anything the left has come up with

The CIA thanks you for your service. 0.000002 capitalistbux have been credited to your muh privilegePlus(TM) account.

Do you have anything to contribute or do you just want to hang around and post the first thought that enters your brain for every post you see?

The latter. That's what imageboards are for.

The EU isn't social democratic.
In the absence of fiscal transfer within the eurozone the EU is the death knell for social democracy.

Schukzzug mit vollgas der 3.stärksten kraft entgegen

You will be held responsible for undermining us and helping the Nazis take over. Dont think you will be spared.

nazis took power because libs gave it to them. try again kiddo

10/10 Weimar post, my liberal friend

see i'm the kind of guy who likes to imagine himself going down with the ship anyway so that's not really frightening to me, sitting in the destroyed ruins of the civil service like a pound shop Allende, with ambitions restricted to wanting track and trains owned by the same company rather than open to competition as EU regulations require.

t. Eastern Keynesian

test

Rosa tried to overthrow the democratically elected social democratic government.
What she did was TREASON
her death was ENTIRELY JUSTIFIED

;^)