Wondering What's Happening

I've heard individuals stating that they will vote for Vermin in 2020 and even a claim or two that Holla Forums as a collective will try to get him elected. Is this an actual plan, or has it already run it's course and died out like the Operation President Dore meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0uQ4XgPukXF
vocaroo.com/i/s02fuh9CpXOa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol where

Holla Forums false flags about us all the time, everywhere. they are so upset by us just existing they need to gaslight everyone else like dogs.

when did this even happen

Holla Forums are too stupid to know about Vermin Supreme.

Yes, we're absolutely doing it.

#feeltheVerm2020

Don't talk shit about stuff you don't know 'bout.

Vermin Supreme is legit as fuck and has huge potential for a massive movement. Organizing behind him has tons of potential.

Bump

fucking hell, your elections just ended, why are you americans incapable of not speaking about next fucking hell?

I made the original "Vermin Supreme is actually /ourguy/ thread a few weeks ago and I think I convinced this poster of it because he made a thread later supporting him.
Bet we could get /pone/ and/or /mlp/ on board.

I kind of agree, though we are on a politics board so it's an expected topic to come up I think.

I would back this 100% if it actually went through, and I'm not even an americlap

He's the change we were promised.

I think we can all agree that the American electoral system is a joke. However, you do have a good point. Most of Holla Forums probably won't want to put time and effort into promoting a meme candidate.

About two or three weeks ago.

Speak for yourself.

I literally have nothing better to do. My only problem is that Vermin Supreme has been a bit coy with regards to my messages.

Yep. And we should definitely get /mlp/ and /pone/ on board.

In this case it actually is decisive.

Leftypol has four years to do this, and Vermin Supreme is an underground candidate. If we can start the campaign rapidly, then that's an edge we're going to need. He's third party, so he really has nothing to worry about with regards to overexposure if such a thing exists.

Fucking get this liberal "Oh Look how ironic I'm being supporting someone to show how much I think the American voting system is poor" bullshit out of here.
Vermin is a protest vote against the voting system in america. It isn't a movement for anything it is purely negative. And not only is it a negative movement it is a movement that is aimed only at American democracy not even bourgeois democracy as a whole. It is bullshit and you should feel bad for falling into it and even finding a modicum of enjoyment out of it other than mocking the Virmin movement itself.

t. scared of having his toothbrush seized so he can be forced to brush his teeth with it

You make a good point. I was almost swayed by carposter's compelling sperg out but now I realize he had a sinister pro-tooth decay agenda.

Both of you are probably COINTELPRO

Look, if a legitimate demsoc or something runs with the Dems in 2020 I'll get behind them but this seems like a fun option otherwise and considering Vermin is a social anarchist it seems good to me. The Emperor of the New Millennium shall introduce the bread book to the American masses.

The only guy pushing for this is some restarted black nationalist guy.

No see my other post
Really that other guy is right though it's kind of early to be talking about it

vocaroo.com/i/s0uQ4XgPukXF

More rough Verm content.
#pony2020

I'm not a black nationalist, I just use this flag because "Black Power!" is cool as fuck and it weeds out people who don't have a substantive counterargument for me.

With someone as unknown as this guy If we’re serious about him we’ll need four years.

Fixed the image.

Fixed the image.

It was right the first time nerd

Reminder pic related is inevitable

Glory to the revotoothtion!

Shitgif

Anyone have any good ideas for Vermin Gifs? I'll animate it if it's not too complex and not just some swirly color photo editing shit.

Also, 'nother little ditty so I don't forget to re-record it:
vocaroo.com/i/s02fuh9CpXOa

Sweet. I like it.

You didn't "overhear" this anywhere and you're trying to manufacture a meme.

This is like the third thread about him and he was already a meme before any of us touched him.

We like him for him. Tell us who you're campaigning for for 2020 or get the fuck out. Actually, you can do both if you like, too.

Can't extermin the Vermin

get out of the fucking fishbowl

How is it you can compare it to a college education, but can't grasp the concept of long term planning?

Any gains the left makes now will need more than a year of involvement and planning ahead. If you think you're going to be dead in four years, ok. But if not, now's the time to put the work in.

Hell, even if you are gonna die before 2020, now's still the time to put the work in. Being alive is to your advantage.

Bump with Vermtent

voting is a spook

Bump