What do I do Holla Forums? in love with a bourgy girl

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0S3aH-BNf6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Radicalize her.

But how comrade?

EAT SHIT NORMIE

Hide the power level and convert her with your dick.

Withcha dick

Good idea

With books of course.

Woman always vote in line with their husbands. You will influence her.

Communist manifesto a good place to start?

No. Principles of Communism is better for an introduction.
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm

This. Start a bitch off with some Sorel and Peguy then Tito then hit her wit da hard shit.

the manifesto is a perfectly fine intro. just give her some other stuff along with it like gotha program and some lenin like State and Rev

Marry her then use her money to fund a dairy co-operative

kek, this

Squeeze her for all the quick cash you can and never look back.

Is she Russian? They have a history for giving up their wealth and living in squalor.

Have you even talked to this girl?

I'm not sure. It's easier said than done.

The 'festo is exactly where you should not start because it leaves you with a view of communism that ranges from extremely distorted to just outright blatantly wrong on every count.

What does love feel like?

What's the third one about?

it feels like you've failed without even trying

Well in that case I'm bursting with love during every waking moment and I didn't even know it.

The Afgan war and how we must support the Taliban against western imperalism, or so I’ve herd. I haven’t read it yet, but I plan on doing so After I finish what I’m currently reading.

This is a Chad-Only board, frogposter.

seize her means of reproduction

I wish this meme would die already.

Well there is your problem, friend.
'Love' is little more then an obfuscation of the extremely primitive drive to breed shared by almost all complex organisms.
It is an unhelpful relic of the past that brings you down to the level of a non-sapient creature when you indulge in it.

My advice would be to practise mindfulness training in an effort to suppress such unhelpful drives.

No ethical relationship under capitalism.

Well it is, but that is not what makes it bad.

What makes it something to actively attempt to free yourself off is that it fails to benefit either the individual or the state.
Thankfully CBT techniques make it a rather trivial matter for the committed to rid themselves of such dead weight,

youtube.com/watch?v=0S3aH-BNf6I

So what.

Ah, come on Howard, people've got to indulge in their desires.
The idealization of love as this arcane and magical force bothers me as much as I imagine it bothers you, but it's a nice distraction.

FUCK OFF NORMIE

Howard, I am one of the few poeple here that dont hate you.I have multiple psychological ilnisses including Schizotypal Disorder and Asberger Syndome. I have a lot of experience with this since half of my friends are also not exactly normal.
PLEASE SEEK THERAPEUTIC HELP!.
You remember my past self, I used to approach things in a similar manner. You will suffer alot if you continue like this, more than you can imagine right now. You see yourself of a rational mind, but ratinality will protect you against the spears off madness you are beeing penetrated by right now. Good Luck.

So, it is not helpful to the individual or state.
As such it should be discarded.

Oh, I do agree.
Remember that I am a Utilitarian and as such fundamentally a form of hedonist.

I simply think that one should indulge in more positive desires, in which that are able to better assert themselves as sentient people.
I really do not see why anyone would be against asserting control over their own minds.

Why that does indeed bother me.
It is not why I think people should actively try to suppress it.

Friend, you are going to have to at-least explain why you think I need such 'help', if you seriously want me to consider your proposal.

Romance is a spook. Lust is real.

How is indulging in love, even if it is just a fantasy, not helpful to the individual? It releases endorphins, helps communities grow, be stable, and it satisfies natural human desires. And if it really is of no use to neither the individual nor the state, why is it present in so many cultures across time and space? I don't really understand what would be "more positive" desires either.

It is true that it is a social construct, but it's not a spook per se, see above.

I find myself agreeing with you more as each day passes, could you recommend me some good utilitarian texts? Or whatever you believe apt.
That aside, I'm curious as to how you believe better desires could be cultivated. Training serves for sure, I am reminded of India's monks, but if training regimes like theirs would be generalized, a social movement would eventually form against it.

He's a technocrat.

Kinda love the architecture tbh. Has that Combine from HL2 feel.

I know, which is basically further Right than even Fascism, and that's why him being here confuses me.

Space are you an actual technocrat or do you just like the flag?

If I remember correctly he has spoken against capitalism and also said that this is a nice place for discussion. I think that's why he likes this place.

Technocrats support the abolishment of capitalism :^)

N-nothing maters Mor-*burp*-Morty!
Literally nothing is important!
Don't give a shit about anything because giving a shit is shitty fuck you *burp* M-Mortyy!

My advice is for you to shut the fuck up and stop being a nihilist you edgy prick.

sah-gay goes in all fields

this

*teleports behind you*
*cocks rifle*
*misses every shot*

Not fully. The more I read the more interested I am. The more misanthropic I become the more Technocracy becomes appealing.

just imagine the screenshots are combined into BLOWING THE CEO'S HEAD APART! couldn't find a screenshot of that

The real group fired over two thousand shots in their final police shootout and hit absolutely nothing of note.

Friend.
I have been a feature of this board since shortly after its creation, yet I am quite openly a totalitarian.
As long as one is rather polite, argues with good faith and avoids topics that trigger the BO.
There are no problems with posting here.

If you want a hug-box that only allows leftists.
I would direct you to any one of a number of reddit boards.

It makes one a slave to base emotions/drives, it diverts ones loyalties and it can be a rather destructive/unpredictable force over ones life in general.

Because as I said before, it is little more then a obfuscation of the primal urge to mate that drives most complex life.

Any desire that allows one to assert control over their own mind.
Self improvement, reading, travel, sex ect.

'Utilitarianism' - John Stuart Mill is really the best book for people unfamiliar with the topic.
'An Introduction to the Principles of Morals and Legislation' - Jeremy Bentham is another good one.

'A General View of Positivism' - Auguste Comte
'The Course in Positive Philosophy' - Auguste Comte
'Meditations' - Marcus Aurelius
'Starship Troopers' - Robert Heinlein
'The Philosophy of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy' - Donald Robertson
'The Technocracy Study Course' - Marion Hubbert
'The Marine Officers Guide' - Kenneth Estes

That should all give you a good idea of my ideology.

Brutalism is wonderful, friend.
Long time no see.

Friend.
I'm more against capitalism then the vast majority of people here.
Rather then simply changing how things are organised, I advocate completely destroying the underlying (scarcity based) system that capitalism is built upon.
Likewise, the majority of my social views would not be considered right wing by any reasonable person.

Dismissing anyone that holds positions that you dislike as 'right wing' is juvenile.

I'm happy to hear that.

Yeah I know. But.

At least they died shooting at cops.

I know the SLA was an abject failure but I can't help but admire their coolness/spirit

Not this bitch.
I didn't even vote.

Grow up and marry her.

R E V O L U T I O N A R Y B R O C I A L I S M