Science can't progress under Capitalism

Science is now just some corporate industry that only cares about money and reputation rather than the people, safety and being right/accurate

I'm pretty sure no one on Holla Forums will disagree with you on this; the only question you raise is is using science (and other questions universally relevant rather than only relevant to the proletariat) better at advancing our cause than advancing class issues. I'd argue it is but my position is unorthodox; I think communism is important to enhance the commonwealth/republic, not just to liberate the proletariat, and the former is generally what I focus upon.

I don't think anyone took OP to literally mean "there can be no scientific advance under capitalism", just that Capital's power inherently slows science down, just as the Church did.

Are you that "vaccines turned me into autism" retard?

OP has only this one post so I couldn't tell you

Yes, and why do you care this much?

Also, why the fuck does it even matter, as this thread tackles science in general.

Do you diaagree that capitalism does this?

good plan.

How you gonna equate scientific research with economic systems you chucklefuck.

Simple; in a capitalist society, I'm denied access to plenty of knowledge and equipment I could use to advance discovery because that's owned by competitors of whatever company I'm working with, whereas in communism, I have access to the entire world's knowledge and equipment.

Also:
You don't get how this works.

how are you gonna equate economic systems with systems of government you dumbfuck

"Capitalism is a religion" - Bakunin

Again, why do you care I made that thread?

Are you using it to say that capitalism is not preventing scientific progression?

under what assumption do you operate to assume there is such a thing as death penalty in ancom

Why are you obsessed with my vaccine thread?

implying your flipping it so i am the strawman now?

So now you're flipping it, saying
is the strawman?

Why are you obsessing and arguing about vaccines when this thread has nothing to do with them?

What is Lysenkoism?

Sorry about your thread OP. Have a bump, maybe it'll work this time.

Remember Lamarckism? Kinda like that, but with some bullshit about "natural cooperation" instead of "natural selection" so as to pander to gommie demagoguery.

watch North Korea start catching up to us in scientific research now

Technological development has also proceeded without any consideration of ethics. We need only to look at the existence of weapons of mass destruction to see how dangerous this is.

they got autism from vaccines