The most Bourgeois I've seen in a while

Just read this shit.

Porsche owner shoots homeless man over alleged noise plea
rt.com/usa/403097-woman-shoots-homeless-man-porsche-tennessee/

Well it's rare that I see someone so punchable. If she puts zero value on the lives of others why should we treat her differently, after all?

she's kinda cute tbh

some liberation is in order

up against the wall

well at least the homeless guy isn't dead

Is that her mugshot, her driver's license photo, or was she hit by the Ugly Truck? She looks like a methed-out Lhasa Apso.

We don't even need the Hare Checklist, this girl is 100% confirmed psychopath.

Several other places report it. But if you want you can just keep complaining because of all the sites that linked it I chose them.

Do capitalists deserve rape? Will left wing rape squads need to be formed?

Her dad is a billionaire duck. You may have seen him on the popular show duck tales.

inb4 she gets off because it was night, she's a woman, it's Tennessee and she has a better lawyer

Or maybe because she's a rich fuck?

Imagine being this much of a virgin with standards this low. Just imagine. Seriously though, value yourself more comrade

I prefer journalism to propaganda, and as such would appreciate if you did link me to those other sites you mentioned.

cuck

woman shoots homeless

not woman shoots man

she's going to get out because she has a cunt, a rich guy would go to jail

RT is fine if you avoid a lot of the opinion articles. Majority of there shit is who, what, when, where, and sometimes why. They are also really quick and accurate for firsthand accounts. I personally like them and have the intelligence to know when they are speaking bullshit, but I can understand that not everybody has the people skills to tell if something is a lie and needs to be spoon feed like a child so it's okay man.

Huehuehue

Rape should not be tolerated because it damages the one doing the raping as well as the victim. All will get swift executions.

The rich version of a jail, yes, in usa that does exist

A rich guy's lawyer would easily argue that this is civil battery, and the guy wouldn't go to jail. Worst case scenario he'd pay damages that are probably negligible compared to his legal fees. Go back to /r/incel.

Tbh most women want to do that to any man who makes less than $100k/yr or any non-white that isn't filthy rich. Not sure how to feel about the last one.

She is a bitch, give her no credit for anything.

Are you delusional?

autist

Contradictions, ahoy!

Way to point them out!

Kys

I'm not him fam

Kys retard

It's more like you're so fucking desperate the first thing you think of is "she's cute" and fantasize about her. A bitch who murdered a homeless guy in cold blood. I mean what is wrong with you?

can i fuck the dead bodies?

s-sure.

Yes I have standards, and my standards say I do not want a stuck up bitch, who kills people for literally petty reasons you dickless shitcan.

Make an argument or shut the fuck up and stop tone-policing, ya faggot.

You can if you think you can

She didn't kill the guy but yeah, a lot of guys are more desperate than ever. Has zero to do with capitalism though, bootstraps n' all.

I made one, you promptly deflected by "it wasn't me"

That doesn't have anything to do with what I said

The title of the article is "Porsche owner shoots homeless man" you insufferable faggot.

Imagine being this delusional.

She has a fuckable mouth

I think you are projecting your moralistic ideas of the "blemish" of rape into the rapist.A person can go rape on the weekends and be indistinguishable from anyone else.The distinction exists on your knowledge of the fact and your judgment imposed upon them.

TLDR: Spooks

Got 'em

Rapists hurt people in horrible ways. They are absolutely bad people and should be judged harshly for that. Shut the fuck up with this "spooks" shit.

Found the rape victim.

Yes. Soviet rape battalions did nothing wrong.

How the fuck did this thread become rape?

Men are disgusting pigs

I was going to say Sylvester Stallone in a wig.

This is your mind in intersectional feminism

go back to reddit where the narrative is tailored just for your bubble