Leftbook memery and intersectional tears

youtu.be/0ApOvcsNIYg
I think this might be the worst vídeo ever made by the SJW leftists ever. My fucking god this is 10 minutes of straight up " why isent leftbook intersectional enough? Those dam tankies need to stop being so mean", i think even anarchists would agree that this is why we need to fight idpol especially becouse of the end part i mean ive seen bad anarchists content but this is just trash.

I don’t mind the leftbook community, but they should make there own website. Facebook surveillance is creepy as fuck.

…or we could just focus on shit that matters. Like fighting democracy.

Poor Arai-san :(

… Dude what?

Just saw this and came to check if /leftytrash/ was talking about it. Lad wants to split harder than a trot.

Shit thread though

Yeah. If you have a little look on twitter you'll find Mexie seem to think well of that person. Garret's also been in a video with Sargon's paramour Kristi Winters. Totally not SJWs, right?.

Wow what a giant faggot

I feel like a weirdo in all of this because I think the Soviet Union AND Rojava are great

A lot of tankie may mays on normiebook are fairly awful mind they seem to be stuck in 2009 when it comes to the general state of the internet

That's because its controlled opposition, what better way to keep the left threat at a minimum than keeping a tight leash on it, same goes for reddit.

Leftcoms are against democracy. This is why the anti-leftcom gang is nessocary.

he was right about retarded tankies though

Don't try to generalize what we're against. We don't know what we're against.

What the fuck is A in lgbt?

Asexual, presumably. Maybe agender on Tumblr.

anal

when will this meme end?

What does he mean when he says Ace?

No he isn’t. The DPRK is fucking based and the USSR wasn’t imperialist.

Asexual

Always makes me think of Ace Combat Zero though

Twitter already exists.

What the Hell is leftbook

u are right
Now what the heck is leftbook

Collection of leftist facebook groups and meme pages.
It's mainly composed 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧intersectional🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 anarchists and idpol tankies, kind of like leftist subreddits.

leftist faebook