I don't know much about Maoism but Maoist outfits seem to be mostly legit in comparison to Leninist ones where there...

I don't know much about Maoism but Maoist outfits seem to be mostly legit in comparison to Leninist ones where there are many Larpers and crypto trots and such among the good ones. Maoists seem to be extremely active around the world in legit revolutionary situations, there is supposedly a tonne of Maoists in Rojava for example in the foreign battalions.

Black Panthers obviously based

Could a Maoist explain for me please the basics of Mao's thought in how it differs from Leninism, i know the main difference is the Mass Line, which I take to be interpreting the peoples will through an MLM analysis of the situation, but I'd like a more expanded definition and how this works in practice

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-35461265
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Red_Army
twitter.com/ghostoflenin/status/902060775094738944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read Continuity and Rupture

And also obviously Mao himself but pdf related is a very nice introduction.

Most of the "foreign battalions" IFB are Turkish and Maoism is popular in Turkey, they even have actual real life Hoxhaists from the MLKP

wow you're fucking retarded

You're mean

Maoists are worldwide the biggest communist tendency. Now you may say they're irrelevant, but that just means all other communist tendencies are even more irrelevant.

They're an old dying breed who's whole model is based on having a superpower supporting them.

"ML"M

"""M""" """L""" """M"""

aha

They're based if you like worshipping mangoes, nailing animals to trees, and self crit sessions that lead to killing most of your own group.

Pls explain

Why are tankies always so retarded?

Well, what is Maoism then? I thought there was Mao Zedong-Thought and Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, and that just "Maoism" could be short for any one of them.

Read a fucking book then

bbc.com/news/magazine-35461265

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Red_Army

Honestly can't find anything on the animal stuff right now but I remember hearing that the Shining Path nailed a bunch of dead dogs and cats to posts for some reason.

Or you could just explain how Maoism is different from MZT and MLM?

back to tumblr faggot

They nailed a dog in the streets to offend deng xiao ping

Most Maoist seem to be either sociopaths or larpers

They're always the tendency with the biggest bloodthirst

twitter.com/ghostoflenin/status/902060775094738944

This tbh, Maoists in the US are basically the smashies that people accuse anarchists of being