A real race controvery

I have to put this here because I'm banned from Holla Forums right now for 'faggotry' because I told a shill fire wasn't good enough for them. and hoped they had to drive a float for daily pride parades in San Francisco. Turns out that shill was also a mod. Strangely I have never been banned from Holla Forums… anyway.

bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_race.jsp

notice something missing from this chart of racial demographics in united states prisons? I wonder why The BoP would engage in such blatant black propaganda (not pro black, that is the name of the term. although it coincides with being pro black in this case). Yes I expect to get banned for this here too. because it is an actual serious issue that has actual impact on law and policy in the country so it needs to be silenced. But I felt it was worth a shot anyway.

Idk why you think you'll get banned. What's missing from the chart exactly?

Because these image boards seem to be more about protecting the feelings of revololtionaries and nazi larpers than actual discussion of politics. I know, silly me to think otherwise, but still.

here is the racial breakdown groups
Asian 2,766 1.5%
Black 70,584 37.8%
Native American 4,057 2.2%
White 109,502 58.6%

I apologize for not screen capping it but.. I suck.

I am not a race purist, but if we are going to do these divisions it seems disingenuous at best to leave out either "hispanics" or "latino" people. I wonder what group absorbed the percent of the population with that ethnicity and why? (I don't actually wonder. It was whites. And the reason is to say there are more whites in prison than blacks.)

How do you vomit twice?

Yeah I mean assuming no funny business and everything else being equal you should see prison population demographics fall along similar lines to the general population but you obviously don't, with vastly disproportionate minority representation. I'm not sure why you think this cuts against a leftist narrative when every single American leftist ever complains about this

it doesn't really 'cut against' the leftist narrative. I put it here because I literally can't put it in the place it should go. It actually is a propaganda tool to enforce leftist ideology, that blacks are being harassed even though white people commit just as much if not more crime (something that is factually inaccurate.)

and when you factor in whats going on with immigration right now, I wonder if there would be a reason to try to manipulate the numbers, or just outright not show how many illegal immigrants are in prison. Granted 'Catch and release' dropped the numbers significantly but still, there should be some subset no?

I think you're confused mate. Leftists often (but not always) say that blacks are disproportionally targeted and imprisoned. More blacks in prison supports this. Saying that there's fewer blacks/hispanics than there actually are is propaganda against, not for, this narrative

Why does this matter? This could very well be them trying to cover up the racial discrimination within the police force by skewing statistics to better reflect racial demographics.

Because burgers think that numbers are magic and inseparably tied to specific ideologies.

I am not confused mate. I have spent my time in pre law programs and used to think exactly that. I don't want to get into why it is stupid and wrong to say "we shouldn't police people who commit a disproportionate amount of crimes disproportionately" my larger point is about why the government is engaging in such obvious propaganda. what their endgame is.

I mean if you don't want to get into it then we're just left with the disagreement, which isn't really much of a discussion. Thanks for sharing though, I guess

Enjoy your sub-T14 law school. I look forward to making you work 90 hours a week

yup. sorry. Couldn't post a government propaganda piece on a board of people who would try to discuss the point of hiding such things, try to move it to a board where I would think propaganda would be an interesting conversation. get met with

K cool. thanks guys. I'm out. Delete the thread. ban me. I don't fucking care anymore. believe it or not everything isn't about marx vs hitler.

Bye

who wants to argue with you when you act like a disingenuous faggot right off the bat

you say you aren't a purist then insist on a pure "whiteness" from which to exclude "hispanics"

you're either a liar or a retard and no one here should waste any time on you

My facts btfo brainlet feelings once again. A win in the battle of ideas

retard /salt-left/ :
/thread

Lol you weren't met with any of those things

were all respectful, probably more than you deserved considering this weird victim complex here

Latino isn't considered a race in oficial US gov demographics, there are white latinos, black latinos, amerindian latinos and probably asian latinos too.
All you need to do to see this is open the Wikipedia page on the 2010 census.
Now if this is some conspiracy to hide the true danger of tacos demographically or in crime it's anyone's guess, but if it is, the conspiracy runs much deeper than the police and you hav e'nt really uncoverd anything.

source?