Who's ready to purge liberal scum?

Ever since bat'ko got silenced, im wondering why the fuck we havent gone out and launched a counter attack against the Holla Forumstards? We have plenty of good targets, how about we go out and do what the tumblrinas cant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObmCzalA_Ro
archive.fo/bHRJq
archive.fo/Siccw
archive.fo/xwN6y
archive.fo/s3lLX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We already did?

Because you tried and you failed.

You can't even go against small youtubers so much so that if you search Holla Forums in youtube the fist video that pops up is a black pidgeon video making fun of how you werent able to take any youtuber down and making fun of you
youtube.com/watch?v=ObmCzalA_Ro

No you didn't

The only way to win this game is not to play.

We genocided Murdoch Murdoch

By all means, continue acting like you're offering "tough love" advice

I'm on board, who do you have in mind ? (Can't be sargon, he is too big of youtuber, I suggest going after Chris Ray Gun).

i dont see how chris ray gun is that worthy of a target, he atleast understands that class struggle is the only struggle.

How about naked gape? he's not a liberal, but neolibs need to go to the gulags.

He (Chris Ray gun) is probably the one that most resembles Sargon. But I think naked ape is more appealing target. (BPS is a good target too)

this never ends well you idiots

Is Chris Ray Gun really a Holla Forumsyp though? They just seemed just an edgy anti-PC Youtuber to me

Nahnahnahnah, things were fucking clear, after taking down Murdoch and Cultured Thug people saw that the only thing we'd achieve by going further was pissing off Holla Forums even more. Get the fuck out of here with this COINTELPRO bullshit.
Fucking "purge liberal scum", I hope people don't take this bait.

Is there any board more cucked than /pol?
archive.fo/bHRJq
archive.fo/Siccw
archive.fo/xwN6y
archive.fo/s3lLX

still a dumb fuck

why did the leftist youtubers thread get deleted?

Implying that pissing off Holla Forums is not for self-entertainment.

I'm set. Who are we going after?

Yeah wait what the fuck? I started that thread.

I just REALLY don't think it's a good idea.
The board has not gotten any better since.

This is why political radicals will never achieve anything.

Hello Felix.

Guys we don't want this to become a raid board. It will only end in the board becoming ANOTHER shitty Holla Forums knockoff

Except we did take right wing channels down. BPS is fucking moron and a typical beta cuck with yellow fever to boot.

Did you even watch the Black Pidgeon Speaks video?