Ok so there is this itch that I've been wanting to scratch from a while ago and that is you dumb motherfuckers confuse...

Ok so there is this itch that I've been wanting to scratch from a while ago and that is you dumb motherfuckers confuse a revolution with terrorism and authoritarianism.

There is a difference between blowing up a train in the name of your political opponents and a strategic takeover by attacking the current authority tools to oppress.

You try to DISARM your oppressor not fucking kill the civilians whom you want to liberate.

I'm so fucking tired of using the world "terrorism" in a specific context and you fucking idiots say "hurr durr my obresion I free ppl", a line must be drawn in the definition of revolution and terrorism because is fucking dangerous to think one is like the other.

Revolutions are about restructuring society. We don't want to change bosses, we want to get rid of all bosses.

Terrorism kicks ass, you liberal pussy.

Assuming this isn't bait, you should Google Bookchin, OP. And for the record, the vast majority of leftist tendencies don't advocate for terrorism as a tactic.

Are you drunk OP, where do leftist groups blow up trains and kill civilians? Even the PKK have stopped doing stuff like that

Literally nobody except dumbasses make the kind of conflation you're talking about

like I said, only dumbasses

See the posters above?

And this is what I'm fucking talking about.

You people for some mindblowing fucking reason, want really bad for "terrorism" and "revolution" to go hand in hand.

Yes, you can't have an omelet without breaking a few arms, but you are defending the use of the "terrorism" word in the context that I should refer as such as whatever you want to achieve.

If I was a revolutionary I would want to stay away from the association as much as I can but you people are fucking telling me I should call it as such.

Unless you want to hurt civilians and/or terrorize the majority of the population (which would be a contradiction to your cause and would likely just hurt it because falseflags are often found out, and it would be even harder to pull such a move in the age of information).

And I wouldn't bitch so fucking much about it if it wasn't because whenever I talk about fucking terrorism in a fucking specific context you fucking idiots suddenly talk on pidgin or classic english or some fucking Olympic mental gymnastics that makes you think that I'm talking about your precious overthrown of the state.

Don't you fucking think is a problem that whenever I use the word "terrorism" in a context similar to people blowing trains or planes you people try correcting me saying that I'm a state cuck or "hurr durr freebom must be taken". Don't you think that it would be a problem if people in your movement start using the word terrorism in the context of a revolution?.

tl;dr: You guys think that the word revolution and terrorism are the same and that mentality will only hurt your cause because the outside world use those words in different context and different meaning.

ps: happy "revolutionary" 9/11

Little did the ancap know that there are idiots and not-idiots in every ideological camp, because this was inconvenient for his unearned sense of superiority.

also

I would say the reverse is true, people know and distinguish from these things more accurately on the left than anywhere else. There are anarchists who advocate for sabotage, MLs who advocate for terror, socdems who advocate for peaceful turnover or strict revolution… It's actually more accurate distinguished than anywhere else.

Meanwhile centrist/rightist retards call literally everything 'terrorism' except for their own terrorism - which they are the world leaders of.

One subject where it isn't clear is Antifa, where it really is just performative demonstration - even if there are street fights. Yet some idiots call this 'terrorism' and others call it 'revolution' when it clearly is neither.

Don't bother, anime ancap-poster is the type of guy who throws capslock shitfits when people actually poke holes in his logic. He smugly argues against total strawmen and then throws tantrums when people poke holes in his faulty logic. Dude's a complete sophist.

I'm not saying that leftists groups do terrorist activism but you you often try to correct me by defending the overthrow of government and capitalism instead of following the conversation like if I was talking about blowing shit up and beheads and whatnots.

So if I fucking point out the instances this happen I'm fucking wrong because only dumb people do it.

But somehow all ancaps are retarded and all do retarded shit and the "only dumb people" argument is thrown out the fucking window.

there are idiots and smarties on each side but the problem is that the idiots are lousy motherfuckers that try to pull this too many times and which is hard to tell how many of you have been infected by this.

I hope so.

this is amazing who made this

Wow who knew

you're getting it!

what the fuck are you even on about?

This is just an emotive pejorative for hostile guerillas.

Oh it's you again. Not taking the b8 this time. Can't you just fastforward and start typing insults in all caps, rant about how we should just use kickstarter to start a commune,and claim to be the only "real" anarchist?

homura is waifu material
madoka is pet material

Human nature ain't even real nigga lmao

Please stop