Is Holla Forums scared?

Is Holla Forums scared?

Why is Maki there?

Hahahaha what even is this. The ABSOLUTE STATE of Holla Forumsreddit s m h

No. Our collection of positions have been wrestling against the establishment for about two centuries. This is nothing new.
Folk of this ilk are simply another iteration of patsies foolishly and unwittingly protecting the old order while it's shedding its skin in order to appear new and fresh, while still, as ever since its birth, being rotten to the core.

Please, by all means, group as many of you together in one spot like that.

no because Holla Forums is to autistic to be a threat

Is that the flag of maki anarchism?

the nazbols can't meme

This has to be a false flag.

That's because i am not meming, i am being serious

Besides their memes are stale anyways

I'd think you'd have to be either lying, ignorant, LARPing, or a sheltered punk to say your not scared.
The question is, is that good or bad for porky?

>>>/reddit/

Not even idpol american antifa is this bad.

Scared of what? Pathetic social outcasts?

Trump supporters are literally the least threatening people I have ever seen.
Also

Because anime is rightist

this

Holla Forums is only effective at massproducing propaganda. No quality just quantity. Sadest try to be a political movement ever in history. Being post-ironic on the internet is the wierdest tactic ever…

Wrong

I've never seen so much cancer and autism concentrated into one image

Why should I be scared of diabetic autists?

anime is escapist, reactionary, commodifies women, and is spooked to hell most of the time. Not to mention the industry itself exploitative as hell.

Anime is a medium and there are as many genres as you want. Just because you only know the shitty ones doesn't mean there aren't masterpieces out there.

remember the whole "you have a bowl of of M&Ms and one in five is poison" meme that feminist and the aut right used to try to use to prove their point. Imagine if you had a bowl where four out of five tasted like shit. The rational thing to due would be just to through out the whole thing and eat something else instead of picking around for the rare good one.

anime is an art form, it is none of those things.

now apply the same argument to imageboards, and get the fuck out.

except anime is not a bowl of m&ms and this comparison is baseless and ridiculous

Cannon are a good way to get rid of square formations.

it still produces an overwhelming amount of trash, the good ones are few and far between and are mostly older, and will get rarer as people like Miyazaki, who lived actually lives, get replaced by Otaku trash who only care about anime and their autistic hobbies.

Simply just watch the ones which interest you instead of picking up 4 each season. That comparison is stupid because you can actually differentiate them before watching them.

You can tell when it's the teenage Holla Forumsyps trying to start shit when it's low-effort bait like this

I hope whoever made that image chokes to death on his father's penis.

something that has no money is of no threat, pretend-nazis are just as pathetic as any other penniless maggot

They fucking took They Live from us

jesus fucking christ

T H I S

source of vice video? i don't want to browse all aut right videos