Whose side are we on Holla Forums?

youtu.be/ul-CympWx8g
Whose side are we on Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/amibeingdetained/
reddit.com/r/IDoNotConsent/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVhdoFXVY1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The police, of course. Imagine one of those sovereign citizen libertarian retards walking heavily armed into your workplace.

Seriously, I hate people like that. Youtube is full of videos of people abusing the shit out of open carry with the sole purpose of being cunts, and they just make it easy for people who want civilians disarmed to use it in their favor.

Police; I don't know if I'm totally for having a live round aimed at me just because I think I can do whatever the fuck I want in the face of the law for a self-proclaimed, revolutionary hero complex that society - in general, and to be honest - probably wouldn't understand. Besides, it's not like the idiot is walking in the fucking ghetto so what's the damn point? These people are afraid of their own shadows.

Both are worse.

Honestly it's kind of impressive that the cops didn't kill him. For fuck's sake he's even wearing a mask and shit.

he walked in with a rifle and a balaclava
WITH A FUCKING BALACLAVAAAAAAAAAA
and he's still alive
jesus fucking christ
you really can do whatever you want as long as your melanin is a certain way

The black bandanna and the sunglasses fucking sealed it. If he had walked in with normal clothes and his pistol clearly holstered it probably would have been a minor disagreement at worst but this dude had to operator carry a rifle while dressed like a terrorist fucking lmao

Neither. Why do you have to be on one side or the other? I hate Americans. They only deal in absolutes.

Man, I really don't know using his skin color as a reason that he's still alive seems too easy.

If we imagine the same scenario but the guys in question are black with baggy jeans I think there would be much less hesitation. Not a guarantee, but if we simulate it 100 times the black guys die more often.

the police because as we all know only black people are allowed to point guns at police

This is a great example of how in the US there is a level of unwritten laws attached to written law. Like I mean is there a legal reason as it why he isn't allowed to do this under US law? He is doing an action that is legal (that being owning a gun, and having it on public property is legal) and is doing so in order to exercise his first amendment rights. But yet he is still arrested, why?
Because in the US there is another level of the law that is implied which must exist for the initial law it function. This is same logic the south used in the 60s (and still today to some extent) to suppress the black vote by having 'texts' that were universal. Or with requests for documentation by police that have to be 'justified' by something other than race or implied nationality.
tldr: Americans value the law only when it suits them, and this creates an environment where the state can enforce whatever laws they please without actually having to lay it out officially on paper.

Is this really a uniquely American phenomenon? Could you walk into a French police station with your legal hunting rifle dressed like an anarchist without being shouted down?

Holla Forums quick with the shitpost.

It's called the law of don't-be-a-fucking-idiot.

There's this phrase known as "the spirit of the law" - and abusing open carry laws to make cops paranoid and draw on you is not really the point of being allowed to carry weapons. If he had the gun on his back and wasn't dressed like he was about to wage fucking Jihad he probably wouldn't have got threatened, and there's not really any good reason to go into a police station like that, or at all, when you can call them up beforehand.
I'm a bong and this seems like universal etiquette, you don't walk into a place that would be a target for attacks acting like you're about to attack it. He even stood there for a few moments like a creepy fuck which would definitely spook anyone with any doubts left in their mind, and generally once you've caused one person to start panicking it spreads.

True, but I guess you could say it is an unique American phenomenon to have a large part of the population (including the guy in the video) that believe that this is not the case.

He does know that it's the case, which is exactly why he did it, probably to sue for damages later.

On the subject of walking into police stations armed, I present to you the one and only Blax Payne.

Hell yeah. Kill all cops.

This post is a perfect example of autism. There's nothing illegal about walking into a police station open-carrying. Doing that in and of itself wouldn't cause an altercation. These guys were cosplaying as Y'all Qaeda, carrying rifles across their chests, with balaclavas, and striding purposefully straight toward the police. Their presentation is a clear, if implied, threat. They went there under the guise of "filing a complaint" but you only do this type of "show of force" bullshit if you want to intimidate. It's the kind of approach you use if you're working for the mob and demanding protection money. Maybe these jokers are also too autistic to understand the subtext they're sending, but they're still clearly sending it. There's nothing "unwritten" about the law. If someone is threatening you with lethal violence you can respond, and cops are expected to neutralize threats. The subtextual element here is the communication of a threat from the sovereign citizen yahoos and the police correctly reading that.

This doesn't mean that police are good or anything, just that they did what pretty much any group of people with guns would do if they saw these fuckwits roll up on them like this.

top keke

Nothing in this context I mean. refers to a real phenomenon, but this isn't an example of it.

holy shit he jumped in like what the fuck

Top kek, hope to see this used more.

One of the few subreddits worth visiting: reddit.com/r/amibeingdetained/
reddit.com/r/IDoNotConsent/ also has older links.

Whatever happens we win.

kek

More dead cop videos.

If you own a store that sells highly volatile chemicals for painting, farming, or whatever else - do you think you'd put up a sign that reads, "No Guns"? Kind of like how you could own restaurant or cafe and decide whether animals are allowed or not. It's your business, in a county, in a state, in a country. People are different all around and typically converge on one place according to their interests and whatnot. It's America, we rule, our laws aren't that bad, but the people make everything worse.

Go to youtube for that, I only saved that webm because of it being a rare badass shootout video. A lot of cop deaths are very by the books killings done by veterans.

This actually works in the UK. If the police are wasting your time trying to think of a bullshit reason to detain you and it's become apparent they've not got shit, demand that they read you your rights and insist you're free to go otherwise.

On the mad cunts side obviously, big old pair a balls and I don't want to be this guy but I wonder would he be alive if he was black or Muslim looking

It's also supposed to work here in the US.

You wouldn't survive without them, shut up.

Dipshit, it doesn't matter where you hail from on Earth. A gun is meant to threaten, kill, and harm - nothing else - and if you understand this, and that your local police and military have weapons that are loaded, you wouldn't, with a sane mind, go causing any kind of unnecessary trouble like that. America has nothing to do with it. This shit happens on all levels of multiple extremities across the globe, ranging from minor altercations to massacres. Get over your I'm coooool, let's hate America the redneck fatties attitude. It's not 2010, nigga.

Probably, more people need help in this world than there are people who can offer it, and quality help at that.
Apart from that little dilemma, I don't think it is that unlikely or uncommon for people to do something that fucking stupid for such a stupid reasons, people really do go out of their ways nowadays in the light of recent technology, media fame, and misguided news coverage with public opinion to show off how fucking retarded they can be.

Walking into a police station with a semi-automatic/automatic rifle is one thing, doing so while wearing a balaclava and sunglasses is another level of stupid.

How is this guy not dead?

American cops are absolutely horrible.

Honestly, off yourself and help us create an earth free from American retardation.

who is this?

This is beautiful

Found this in the comments on the video where they were arraigned.
youtube.com/watch?v=pVhdoFXVY1I

People like this make me think posadism is the answer

It's motherfucking Blax Payne son can't you read?

They are both worse.

Except police walk around with balaclavas and rifles all the time and you don't seem to give a fuck.

bumping a bretty interesting thread

Really?

does Holla Forums just live in a completely different reality

White idpol is one hell of a drug.

Many Americans in general seem to have this sort of rules based autism where context and practicality matter less than logical consistency. ("The law says I can have guns. Context says having guns will spook the cops. But the law says I can do it so bang bang.") The same seems broadly true of Libertarians. If you can't deduce social democracy from first principles and explain every detail of the market with a simple model, it's not as good as 50 year depressions, and so on. Maybe it's just extrapolated from muh rugged individualism.

Although I've got an autism diagnosis and can plainly see how stupid this is so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(mini theory: good autists become brutalist architects, bad ones become libertarians.)

Yes.