So I just got banned from a small leftist online community because I don't like pop music. No joke...

So I just got banned from a small leftist online community because I don't like pop music. No joke. They banned me for not being a normie. This is the state the left is in online.

csb

your taste in music is likely still shit

t. /mu/

Your taste probably sucked.

The guy who got me banned was a grown man. A grown fucking man had a screaming fit because someone doesn't like his music. I'm not making this up.

shut the fuck up, you sound like a 10 year old. Go cry-blog somewhere else.

t. normie. Fuck pop music and fuck the shills who have been infected by it. Only true patricians are welcome here.

"We're edgy rebels who are against the establishment. But we'll expel you if you don't enjoy shit that glorifies the rich." These people represent us.

What did they say was the reason, why do they think hating pop music is bad?

They just said that saying you don't like pop music was an aggressive act. Nothing ideological. But this still shows the kind of insecure dysfunctional idiots who are a problem within leftism.

No ethical consumption in late capitalism etc.

What about slurs or denying genders or criticizing Anita Sarkeesian or whatever? Were those allowed?

If I did they would have tried to doxx me and call me a neo-Nazi. I must admit the gender politics is irritating as fuck.

Why is this anchored?

mods here are mostly hypersensitive spergs

Lol. Good! Let all know what hypersensitive faggots are poisoning online leftism.

Ah, the ol' Weird Twitter method

Did we get new mods? This didn't used to happen.

Honestly, this is the exact type of topic that warrants an anchor. It's somehow related to the left and we can have a little laugh about it, but it's just idle chat.

That's bullshit and you know it, if we have enough time for Twitter drama or cat girls then this topic certainly deserves attention or at least not to be anchored by the mod team.

I can't help but think that the reason this is actually anchored is cause someone is a pop fan and it hurt their feels.

Talking about getting banned from some other forum that isn't even named seems a bit of a strecth, even when compared to e-celeb crap.

nice colintelpro trick now go kys