Can I be a leftist if I don't support Palestine?

I know that most of you ideally want to abolish all forms of states and nations, but since this won't happen anytime soon, I will exclude this option for now.

Anyways, I noticed that almost everyone here uncritically supports Palestine over Israel. Before you call me a Zionist and delete this thread, hear me out please. I don't think that Israel is a good country or that its sometimes rather questionable policies are justified, but I also think that Palestine is even less worthy of our support. Most of Palestine's population supports a terrorist organisation that literally wants to kill all Jews. (Yes, it is the majority. Look at the share of seats Hamas owns in the democratically elected Palestinian Legislative Council if you don't beleve me. And that is just the people who vote, which probably doesn't even include most of the hardcore Islamists in Palestine.)
I don't see how you can just ignore this. If Palestine was a sovereign state, it would just be another Islamist crap nation, and it is not like we have enough of these already…
Why support Palestine? To me, it looks like pure moralism, based on a comic book understanding of good and evil. This whole uncritical anti-imperialism thing seems to be exactly that, in fact. There are no nuances whatsoever, it is always either evil imperialist scum or noble opressed nations.
"Let's just support everyone the West doesn't like, even if they are religious fascists or corrupt autocrats who jail the homosexuals we otherwise defend so eagerly. Because we all know that the West is evil, and therefore everyone who opposes it must be good. We are so smart. Now pledge your support to the Islamic State in its noble stuggle against Western imperialism, comrade."

And no, I am not an Antideutscher, if anyone thinks that now.

Yeah because you invaded their land and drone their children. Kill yourself.

Are you a Nazi or just another anti-imperialist? It is hard to tell the difference sometimes…
Hamas literally uses Palestinian children as human shields. The Palestinians are killing their children themselves, Israel doesn't even have to do much for that to happen.
Also, the land does not only belong to the Palestinians. Jews have always been there.

No, you don't have to support Palestine. But you are clearly apologizing for Israel.

How? Please explain. I don't like Israel either.

I switched to the fuckin a-h+ flag because the board ancoms all turned fucking stupid

now what flair can I use? fuck

It's pretty hypocritical to be in support of Palestine and be a leftist, considering Islam is diametrically opposed to leftism. Yes, Israel might be "imperialist" (a non-issue), but that doesn't change the fact that they're better than uncivilized savages.

Many people here are former Holla Forumsyps, we are totally immunized from your propaganda on two fronts.

Because supporting backward wannabe-theocracies is exactly what transhumanism is all about.

I agree. Calling all Palestinians uncivilized is not really accurate, but otherwise you are spot on.

Propaganda, right. I guess you are one of the enlightened folks who get all their news from "Free Palestine" pages on Facebook.

Blow your hasbara out your ass

It's not your land anyway.

Why would we listen to retarded people?.

They're still living according to stone age traditions, so yes, they are primitive, and do not have lives worth any value.

lol no thanks zioshill

Wew lad

Property is a spook.

I am not even Israeli.

Honestly, this is shameful. Everything you people do is accuse me of spreading Israeli propaganda. Stop this nonsense and tell me what makes Palestine worthy of our support instead. Everything I got so far was baseless accusations and moralism.

Isn't the concept of land ownership being tied to ethnicity something Holla Forums would normally oppose? But I guess it is fine as long as it supports your opinion, huh?
Also, not all ethnic Jews are Ashkenazi.

That's because that's what you're doing and we have eyes. I'm not sure why you think being offended about being called out for exactly what you're doing is gonna change out minds about it. But you're probably a burger who has trouble recognizing and questioning the most basic of propaganda so no surprise there

Yeah as opposed to your greasy NEET life which should definitely be worth preserving. Blow it out your ass lardistani

Not OP, but I've wondered this before too. I just want to hear what reason there is to support Palestine. Palestine and Israel are both revolting in my opinion. But if everybody here has such a hot opinion on the ethical superiority of the Palestinians, then surely at least one concrete reason can be given? What makes Hamas different from any other genocidal islamic sharia faction in the arab world? Honest question.

Fuck off republicunt

Dismissing everything you personally disagree with as propaganda is easy. Also, I am not American.

Ridiculous. What makes you think that I am a racist? There is literally a post justifying the genocide of Jews in this thread, but I am the racist? Wow.

At least one reasonable person in this thread. Thank you. We probably won't get a reasonable answer though.

both sides are bad i can agree, but isreal side is worse

no, you can not be a leftist and support imperialism, but you dont need to support isreal either

this is your brain on zionism kids

sure you can be a leftist and not support Palestine. they are also led by a corrupt useless organization full of mostly bourg palis that fully cooperates with the occupation. the PLO is shit right now. (not to mention Hamas lol)

supporting any nation over the other is spooky at best, and anti-internationalist at worst.

Don't support Palestine. Support Palestinians.

help establish pic related.

t. Moshe Kikenstein al-Israeli

Just stop embarrassing yourself

Israel's history of cruelty, aggression, and ethnonationalist extremism is both well documented and uncontroversial to the vast swath of historians who aren't spinning propaganda. Pick up almost any book on the subject not funded by some american conservative thinktank and you will find the same consensus.

I don't support imperialism, but apparently nobody here is able to understand that not being a supporter of Palestine does not automatically make you a supporter of Israel. Again, nuances.

Also, thinking that Islam is diametrically opposed to leftism does not make you a Zionist either. Islam is not just a religious ideology, but also a political one. You can't separate the political part from the religious one without ignoring a core aspect of both. (Namely the fact that most of Islam's laws are said to be a direct command of Allah.)

You literally gave no reason as to why you think that I am a racist, so what was I supposed to respond? Tell my why I am supposedly a racist, and I will tell you why you are wrong.

Nah you're right, palestinians are just inherently lesser, barbaric beings but that isn't racist

That's just what a religion is dumbfuck. Holy fuck when did these sam harris tier retards infect this board?

Are you sure you're a leftist?

Of course he's not a leftist, look at the flag

There is one post here that said this, but it is not mine. If you actually read my response to this particular post, you would've known that I do not think about Palestinians like this. Palestinians are neither lesser beings nor barbarians.

The racist post:
My response:

Your response is "well I wouldn't call ALL of them barbaric savages, but close enough". Give me a break

Are we forgetting that the main reason the middle east is such as backward religious shithole was because of U.S imperialism in the first place?

this desu, Iran was pretty progressive until the U.K had a fit about muh oil and sent their U.S lapdog to oust the government

You don't have to support palestine but you can't support Israel.

I chose this particular wording because many Palestinians seem to sympathise with Islamists. The Palestinians who follow a barbaric ideology like Islamism are indeed savages in my eyes, but this is true for Islamist sympathisers of all ethnicities. I did not mean to include moderate or non-religious Palestinians.

Go fuck yourself.

Iran was a shithole in 1971, the revolution happened because the Shah was a giant cunt.
Post a picture of the 50s next time

Still doesn't match the barbarism of U.S and Israel imperialism