Anime is Leftist

Anime is the most powerful form of Leftist media today

Prove me wrong.

You can't!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yN-d94E8TOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spice and Wolf

Why are weebs seemingly incapable of viewing the world outside of their arbitrary medium of choice? You do know how exploitative and reactionary the industry is irl, right?

Monster girls are all Leftist. Fash would have you shot for even thinking about that. This goes for any sexualized animal/human in anime.

Can't argue with that.

Spice and Wolf is hardly laudatory of its setting.

Did you just fall for the "ethical consumption under capitalism" meme?

1. There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.
2. Everyone pirates it anyway. Especially commies.

/r/ing that webm of a smashie playing touhou while talking about anime belongs to everyone.

Kill all weebs

Genuine question- why are so many tap fetishists and "pinkpill" memers on twitter also nazis? What's the correlation there?

Thanks, m8.

shit taste and stunted social skills.
not even stunted in the regular autistic sense, but in a more nebulous sense. the sense of being a hollow person, a bethesda NPC. The components are there, original organisations of words come out but the thoughts are banal and stolen without even involving a novel synthesis.

bed time.

lmao what is this from?

Felix is utter shit-tier trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=yN-d94E8TOk
Starts around 18 minutes in

nope

indeed, is there any greater spectacle of infantile wish fulfillment?

Hes not a trap. Just a femboy.

The anime question is the most controversial one of our time.
Surely the right would disdain such cartoons.
Then again, the Japanese where honorary Aryans.
Could there actually truly be anime communism when japan fought on the axis in ww2?
Maybe the truth lies in a thirdway.
Anime is nazbol

This would actually explain why anime is only popular with the far right and far left.

Fuck off, watch anime if you want. Attaching it to the left is no embarrassment. As if we needed more girly boys and spoilt jobless kids shitting up a movement that is on its knees from these types

ur rite

we can all agree the most important task is to remove normie

Monster girls are my guilty pleasure. Its escapism taken to new extremes even by anime/manga standards. Its honestly pretty pathetic, they unironically exist solely to reward you for having a penis. Its pretty pathetic but I can't help but love them.

since when do snakes have pointy ears anime? It is neither a human or snake feature.

Same same

MARISA IS NAZBOL

I was going to say, eroticism plays a more important roll in Japanese culture Historically on both the left and the right sides, but the right in the west has always hated erotica of all forms and has a history of attacking masturbation and erotic art and entertainment, Its a underlying inconsistency that makes me wonder why so many righties like Japanese culture so much.

You just did

Mate im just into being domonated by women who are bigger and stronger than you. It combines all the best things.
And if you think about things like spidergirls

good taste

I think it's to indicate they're magical creatures or something, a lot of humanoid species have pointy ears in anime

I'm so bummed right now,

How?

Anime to art is what Fordism to consumer goods industry.
It relies upon manufacturing comics or cartoon via assembly line, manned by starvation wage workers doing mechanical labour.

Do you really have fun? This kind of cheap entertainment has one nasty quality: while people do obsess over it at first, after a short time, they burn out and remain completely shallow and inconsequential.

It's called "LARPing". Walk into any thread on Holla Forums discussing women or MGTOW, and it's an absolute trainwreck with no regard for the 14 words, and no chance for another Hitler to rise and shower women in gibs.

You can have fun with your bouncy anime titties if you want to, just remember that highly commodified animated trash that's inseparable from consumerist culture will never ever be leftist.
[spóiler]Also we have this thread every week.[/spoiler]

I should just go to sleep tbh

One of those guys is on the 2d/leftist discord server.

She's seizing the magical means of production from the bourgeoisie.

What a bunch of fucking queers.

Art is leftist

This is my fucking jam.

Whats interesting is outside of chan Holla Forumss most of the right doesn't really seem to like anime and even on Holla Forums you get posts like pic related. I think this could easily be used against them.

redflag makes a shit thread. what's new?
I was watching My Hero Academia, which has so far sucked, but what irks me from a political standpoint is their constant reaffirmation of gender roles. It kind of feels like propaganda… Countless times it's like "as a boy, you're not supposed to ___" and shit like that. I get it that it's a show for Japanese children coming from the conservative Japanese culture, but goddamn, just get on with the fucking story and stop telling children how to fucking behave.

It's written by a rightist, what do you expect?

source?
inb4 everyone is a rightist unless a leftist radical. by that standard, 99% of anime is rightist.

Bump

Anime studios are notorious for underpaying their employees while working them to death. It's little more than slave labor.

Weaboo "culture" is nothing but soulless, cancerous consumerism.

You can consume it all you want but don't pretend it has some deeper connotation other than making money. Remember, no ethical consumption under capitalism.

Anime is shit. Mostly because the people who consume it are shit

I would actually go further in belief that even most of Holla Forums doesn't actually like anime either, they just pretend to when they think it will be useful propaganda. It's really hard to nail down what it is, but you can kind of just 'tell' when someone's not really interested in the sub-culture, but just using its most superficial symbols for attention. I actually think 4/pol/ is turning slowly into boomer central tbh.