Who's leftypol routing for in the German. election?

Who's leftypol routing for in the German. election?

collapse

Die Linke. Anything else gets you the gulag

This guy will send Holla Forums into a spastic fit, and I really think Germany needs a jewish PM.
Die Linke is fucking dead considering the influence AfD is getting in the East.

The left is not antagonism to right. If interacial sex and cuckholding triggers Holla Forums should I fucking let blacks to fuck my girlfriend in my house in front of me? What the fuck dude

TAKE THAT DONALD DUMPF

I don't get why someone would vote for zionists just to spite Holla Forums and right wingers.

No one, elections are a waste of time.

Die Linke of course.

"Palestine" is gone, get over it.

The one who will avenge Rosa, of course.

Does Germany have a better leftist situation than burgerland? Is Die Linke Holla Forums-approved? Asking because here in eastern europe, we are swimming in the sea of right-wing reactionaries and socdems are the most left we are willing to bend before our normies go full autistic "STALIN DEPORTED 100 GORILLION BALTS TO SIBERIA" screeching mode.

Haha let's hurt the proles even more because it make Holla Forums mad lololol

What country of eastern europe? Why are you awake at 6 o'clock breh

Estonian user here still. You are awake early as always, italian hapanon. Me too, me too… I usually like browsing Holla Forums for an hour before work.

When Schulz is PM he will extract left-wing concessions from the CDU in order to keep AfD from power.

The proletarian

I'd like to come to estonia one day, forgotten small place in europe. I always had the impression that still has tha purity.
I sleep at strange ours. Usually 4 hours from 9 to 13. Not good at sleeping

I don't see that much difference between the two user

You're a fat cunt lad.

Imagine being this delusional

NO

Purity in what sense? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Your sleeping hours suggest you might be… NEET? I remember I used to go to some vocational school only 3 days a week once and also developed a sleeping schedule that was crazy. I think some days I literally went to bed 10 am in the morning and woke up 7 pm in the evening. Spent the entire night browsing internet, listening to music, drawing and playing vidya. It was actually not as good as it sounds, being unproductive leads to negative self-talk, anxiety and depression.

Will they win seats?

Thank you for confirming that Holla Forums's political views are just knee-jerk opposition to whatever they think Holla Forums might be for

In sense that you guys are still… estonians? (Don't want to sound like a fucking Holla Forumstard)
But from what I know you are pretty poor. Let's say I got the impression that your souls are still not 100% corrupted by capitalist mentality and culture, that you still live in a country than is not full blown neoliberal hellhole without an identity. I mean your capital has like 500.000 people in it.
Naah breh. Never even had the time in my life to be neet, I my job doesn't require my presence all the time and It's pretty variable with hours. If they call me I have to go. If they don't I can do whatever the fuck I want. Plus I'm on the verge of being fired for the 5th time, they don't want me around unless they really really need me

I live in a rural town in Estonia working as in-house graphic designer for a big market retail (typing from my office atm) and I see a lot of poverty around here. Many proles here look pretty rough and impoverished, and the demographics are bad too - I'm one of the few 20-something males around here with somewhat of a career going on. Rest of the town is mostly schoolkids and old people from countryside. There is also small portion of bourgeoisie who own small companies and big homes, and also there is a stable number of literal hobos. Their favourite hobby is to collect plastic bottles (in here, we have machines where you insert plastic bottles and you get paid 10 eurocents per bottle, you initially pay 10 cents extra on purchase of the beverage though) and with that money they buy cigarettes and malt liquor and drink it in front of the shopping mall in broad daylight.

Sounds kinda comfy. What kinda job is that?

I work for a film studio. Basically went there wanting to make movies when I was 16, they kept me to make experience and now 7 years later I'm more of a bitch of the bosses who want me to overwatch projects in which they invest money. Bascially I become a tool of porky to crush down creativity of other people. There is not much work during summer tho, so I basically do nothing. We do everything from television, movies, ads, recently youtube. It's not that comfy if you want to do something artistic. I got alimony to pay tho, so I have to work.

Gotta admit that it with the right kind of ambition, you could work your way up to gain creative control. I assume you are same age as me, 23-24 bracket, so you yet have some time to work your way up from there. It's not about enjoying your current position or even believing that movie industry is a good fit for you, more than it's about finding a place for yourself in this capitalist economy that is not complete shit. Good luck, stacheanon!

Thank you estonia user, have a nice day

Cryptoantideutscherspastialarm, erhäng dich bitte du Hurensohn, you are scum, Israel is like the 3rd most evil country in the world, I hope someone gets you with them steeltoes ya fuckin buji cunt

Linke is still a shitshow but they are wising up and some local chapters in places are actually strarting to syncretize and bring in people from a wide pool. You can actually speak your mind at some of these Linke treffs without fitting into their agenda

Take that flag off

What happened to the anti-idpol milf?

You don't deserve that tank.

Only good answer.

oh shes still around, beware of this woman shes better than a lot of fucking scumbags but shes still a career politician at heart, my old man confronted her once and told her she didnt understand finance, started ranting at her about the 2 quadrillion $ derivatives bubble, she actually stopped and kinda listened it was pretty funny

stop that user you're only making me harder hnnnngggg

who is this semen demon?

Because they care more about the feelings of right wingers than about left wing politics.

Take that flag off, now.

It's so weird when people talk like that about somebody in their 40s. I have this pic from when she was younger, that's what you really want.

None of them except DIE LINKE got any seats in the last election or the election before that.

Yes. Fuck off nazbol.

Hi Holla Forums

Hi Holla Forums.

Fuck off.

Oh boy this guy admits to being a fucking Manson supporter.

Fuck you too.

No i dont you fucking cocksucker, im admitting that I want to stomp your fucking head in thats all

Bist du überhaupt Deutsch du Spasti, what a piece of shit, you want to fuck us in the ass because those fucking retarded pol/acks triggered you, goddamn I hope you get hit by a fuckin car

Someone post that Chad driver meme.
You'll be the one rightfully being hit by a car Germ.

Also nicht.

LE-MAO

I don't speak satanese what the hell are you people saying.

He's saying you're a moron and you should read more

No me

Lithuanian here. We have similar problem. Most of our parties officially are leftwing. Labour party, SocDem party, Green party etc, however all of them are vehicles for the rich.
Our current Green party didin't deliver a single promise, they are only banning rugbear etc…
People want leftism, they just don't know where to get it and this is a huge problem.

I support the balkanization and annexation of germany by the other countries. Here is my proposal.

This should fix the dominant position of germany in europe and allow for a better economic policity with less wiedergutmachung.

Die Linke. Why? WEIL DIE PARTEI HAT IMMER RECHT IST.

Tbh though, we should be having elections between the Spartacists, Leninists and Syndicalists right now.

The current party greens have promised to support worker rights and raise minum wage, make sure the prices for food are fair and raise wages for government workers like nurses and teachers. Instead they banned bear and now are planning to bun rugbear

Tartu Roki ja Popi Instituut is a great band, and your country seems pretty beautiful with its cute remnants of medieval times.
I need to visit Tallinn and Tartu one day.

Really? I need to check out that band. Never really paid attention before to them. The medieval remnants are decent too, germans really know how to build shit and I think I would even keep them even once Estonia reaches Fully-Automated Luxury Communism.

Well I'm not too fond of their last album from what I've heard, but Madise Margikogu and Marienbad are really cool.
Of course we should keep them. We should preserve the great architecture we have in Europe.
Once we have FALC btw, I want to move to Vienna and spend all my days looking at statues and imperial buildings while smoking weed.

Damn…

My man

You're not a tankie, you're a fucking fascist.

Wow, what a filthy reactionary you are.
Appreciating beautiful cultural objects and art espescially if these things come from the past is literally fascism.
Humans are emotionless biological machines and thus have only strict material needs.
Things like sentimentality and a wish for emotional and spiritual fulfilment is nothing but burgeois decadence.

Mama mi

i dont want to be dutch
can we have a british zone in the north?

Don't mind the Gherkin but the ones on the right are absolutely disgusting.

The brits dont want that, muh island security.

I am Die Linke member and will obviously vote for them

we will either get groko yet again (big coalition with merkel and the succc dems)
or conservative-turbo capitalist alliance

not sure what is worse

the latter will certainly make left agitation easier, help to stop the succ dems from dying and maybe create a red-red-green coalition in 2021, but suc dems need to shift back to the left for me to agree on that

more succ dems sucking merkels cock will cause them to collapse even further, cdu will be in a power vacuum in 2021 aswell and that might still yield the chance for a massive change in germany

Wirklich eine sehr dialektische Analyse des Nahostkonflikts, mein Genosse!

Ew no thanks, why not Danish or French instead

France deserves the entire western bank of the rhine

no one
all are shit
some real weimar rep shit

it was just a phase

DIELINKE are reformists and many distance themselves from communism. Top positions always told the press that DIELINKE will and never was a communist party. Sahra Wagenknecht is /ourgirl/ tho. Let's hope they get more radical. I also hope for the DKP.

Doesn't every country have this?

kek, idk why people make the dutch part gigantic, this new netherlands now has more germans than dutch
I mean, we used to be able to hold down Indonesia despite insane population differences but you can't pull that kind of shit anymore

geniet er ervan, eikels

Jenes ist also der absolute Status der deutschen Linken

sad!

Plattduitsers zijn praktisch nederlands.