BioShock and Israel

> BioShock 1 is about Jews. I'm a Jew. If you think about it, Andrew Ryan, Sander Cohen, Tenenbaum, they're all Jews. […] They're all survivors of oppression. And they don't come out of it heroes. Oppression turns them into oppressors. And that's the cruelest aspect of oppression. […] I think most people are destroyed by oppression. I could tell a fairy tale about people who are ennobled by it. But in my experience, as a student of history, that's rare. […] If you pretend there are a lot of happy endings for those stories, in some ways it elevates the oppression to something it's not.

Is Ken Levine, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/glixel/features/inside-bioshock-video-game-series-with-ken-levine-w439921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf I'm a NAZBOL now

Bioshock is fucking trash

Where are you getting that quote from, OP?

A 2016 interview from Rolling Stone.
rollingstone.com/glixel/features/inside-bioshock-video-game-series-with-ken-levine-w439921

Jews have no conception of responsibility, everything is done to them, nothing is ever their own fault.

This. But that goes for just about every modern shooter.

If you haven't played the original DOOM then you don't know what a shooter is

There's quite a few FPS games other than CoD and BF you know…

Still

Name one good fps in the last 5 years

DOOM

The judges have decided to award you half a point because, while technically correct, remakes of older, better games shouldn't be included in the running.

Seconded

i don't think DOOM 2016 is a remake.

Marxist pseudo-sociology in a nutshell.

he's not saying that.
I think it's an interesting take.

Bioshock = Unregulated capitalism doesnt work (the videogame)

I fucking hate this. This is where all the social-darwinists and the other struggle-glorifiers are dumbasses. They don't understand that these struggles tend to break people.

Alien Isolation

Overwatch

Apply yourself.

He never says anything even resembling this. In fact, he's pretty much stating the opposite. You're just trying as hard as you can to manipulate what he's saying to support your own narrative.

This tbh