Are you social-leftist, or what Holla Forums likes to call pro-degenerate?

Are you social-leftist, or what Holla Forums likes to call pro-degenerate?

being trans is a mental illness that needs to be treated and nothing can change my mind on that.
also homosexuality is a predisposition , not genetically predetermined. unlike reactionaries however I don't care if somebody else wants to engage in sodomy during their free time.

Thats what sexual reassignment surgery is, the treatment. Easier to chop the cock off than it is to rewire the brain to accept something.

Hoenstly the surgery isn't that big of a deal for me. I think circumcisions are worse since they do that to babies who can't decide for themselves. At least trannies are fucking themselves up of their own volition.

The proper solution to the trans question to change society so that womanly men and men

there's no such thing. sex is genetically determined. everything else is plastic surgery.
but the jury is still out regarding if "reassignment" surgery actually leads to lower suicide rates, etc. there are lots of questions still about what the proper course of treatment is and the simple "chop his cock off and call him Sally" solution might not actually be the healthiest overall.

are accepted

This is your mind on liberalism

it requires time and resources to do. I think tranny surgery will actually be less common in a leftist society, since doctors would have to voluntary want to mutilate people without a profit motive.
profit motives probably make up a huge portion of the reason that even exists in the first place.

The pills are what rewires your brain though…

antidep. just release hormones that are already stored in your body, they don't actually change your psyche or the way of thinking that caused you to become depressed in the first place.

We're talking about a pretty miniscule section of the population tho so its really not that big of a drain.

Eh. This seems like something you just pulled out of your ass because it sounded right and not because you have any evidence of it.

I'd say that, if it worries enough people, then we should probably have some totally unbiased research done that figures out if its truly in anyway helpful for the trannie person. Once we have communism I mean.

Of course I say this as someone who has read NONE of the current research on trannies.

of course I pulled it out of my ass, that's why I said "probably"

I'm a degenerate and it's fucking great. Fuck who you want, drink whenever, do drugs when you fancy. Spooked cucks can have their stupid dreams of muh white european american aryan wife and roast beef on Sunday bullshit.

Oh I actually meant to say "because you heard someone else say it and just absently have it in your head as a half-assed fact to bring up" which I see a lot from reactionary types. I didn't mean to imply you had an original idea or anything.

I think we should take all manlets who can't grow a fully connected beard by 19 and get them all on HRT and put them in the state sponsored gf (male) program.

Lesbians and FtM transmonsters should be outlawed.

I think even Holla Forums can dig this.

Social leftists are useful idiots

"social leftists" aren't even a thing that's "cultural marxism" meme-tier bullshit

This. I hate this fake pretense that you have to uphold some higher moral standard and then feel guilty for breaking it. I genuinely think that as long as you can uphold all your responsibilities and you are not hurting anyone, you can drink, smoke or fuck whoever you want. Nice side effect of that is also some people genuinely getting bored of that lifestyle eventually and coming clean on their own, not because of some social pressures.

I love how alt-right tells everyone to "/fit/, move to countryside, marry a white woman, have 8 children, be the breadwinner, "redpill" others etc." and then people who are most vocal to advocate all of this are actually fat fuck NEETs who spend all day watching anime and sitting at Holla Forums. All while Holla Forums's message is to be who you are, just ONLY to read more and be more aware of the world. Funny thing, most of Holla Forums actually has their shit more together than a lot of Holla Forumsyps.

I doubt it tbh. I am pretty sure the average age of leftypol users is lower than 8pol's and most people here are in school. 4pol is filled with literal children though.

economically conservative
socially left (libertarian)

I was mostly comparing with 4/pol/ indeed but I'm beginning to see 8/pol/ unironically becoming more popular than 4/pol/ recently, and in this light I can't really say that 8/pol/ is that much different from 4/pol/ anymore. It's all crossposters in the Holla Forums's and also from r/the_donald probably.

Maybe, whatever, I'd still fuck the shit out of Bailey Jay (or vice versa tbqhwyf). Besides, implying most women don't already come with mental illnesses; why would I care what happens to them outside of the bed?
People can put whatever they want into their bodies and do whatever they want behind closed doors. Until your choices start to affect others does it begin to matter.

JUST

t. beardless manlet

t. liberal faggot

t. newfag

Eh, I think that's a good thing to do but it won't fix the trans question. Trannies' problems aren't with being feminine men, they legit think they're women.

A lot of people sperg out over them but it's really not relevant imo. Just let them have their hormones and surgeries, I don't see how it actually harms society.

@2056408
t.succdem revisionist

I am more or less for maximum social freedom with a few small caveats for children, organizing fascist etc.

This, but these caveats should be placed on every form of counter revolutionary organizing, not just the fascist kind.

yeah that's why there are no trannies in cuba
oh wait

Yes. I'm pretty much a SJW apart from the four million genders and "cultural appropriation" thing.

transition is the only effective treatment

right that's why when people come off antidepressants they're still depressed
oh wait

there is no evidence that sexual surgery solves anything about the mental condition of a tranny, suicide rates stay mostly the same.