Baby boomer republican scum getting btfo by BASED hurricane Irma

Best day of my life tbh

Can't wait for them to drop their bourgeois individuality and calling for everyone to come together to help them. Fuck them! We have shit tons of homeless and precariously housed people, I'm not doing shit for them unless it includes these people too.

Boss-tier Boomers all own multiple properties, and Luxery RVs.

Not everyone in Florida is bourgeois though.

Nice false flagging

Like beachfront property? Lol, I can't wait for the hurricane to wipe out the geriatric boomer retirement homes. These people can barely wipe their asses there's no way they are escaping BASED Irma.

Death toll?

Hopefully 10k+

That's true.
Many of them are just bootlickers.

Florida's full of Jewish retirees and Cuban kulaks exiled by Fidel Castro. Just throwing it out there…

Bet it's less than the 30 dead in Texas.

A real shame. We can only hope Irma will pick up Harvey's torch and eliminate the boomer reactionaries once and for all.

so potential zionists and actual bourgeoisie?

Just sinking the state of Florida in general would be good.

If they try to flee up to Georgia, we'll be waiting here with guns.

go back
>>>Holla Forums

We need to start organizing to prepare to address these sorts of disasters when they inevitably come to our own regions. Deteriorating economic conditions are just going to lead to a diminished ability for the state to deal with whatever disaster occurs as both the tax base shrinks and what budget disaster relief does get is slashed. Eventually things will get to the point where the government can't or won't provide relief. You can see in the aftermath of Harvey the way that Capital will respond.

I think we should follow the example set by the Black Panthers and organize not just serving ourselves, but to be organized to be able to step in to provide socially necessary services when there's finally no cash left to attract capital, and the government is too anemic or incompetent to intervene.

People are going to remember who was there to lend them a hand first. If some poor fucker just had his house caved in and is left absolutely broke, he might not mind so much that it was the neighborhood brownshirts that offered to help pick up the pieces. I don't think this will make the average person sympathetic to ethnic cleansing, but it might make them a little more sympathetic to the local fascists–if not outright joining them, at least not doing very much to impede them.

nice

Must admit that looking at the map my thoughts were "Oh dear, I hope none of the pretty Caribbean Islands are too badly off" and "Haha watching America fall apart on TV is gonna be great."

The power of the TV spectacle is remarkable, though to this day I probably hold 9/11 as the unsurpassed king, certainly within a single episode. War coverage has probably become the most disappointing of late, although that's partially since the Iraq invasion was our last proper sustained war.

You know I want to call you a retard because I'm going to get hit directly by this hurricane and yet I can't help but feel like this country deserves even more catastrophes for all the climate denial that goes on here. Still, sage.

good. fuck florida

I wonder if this will permanently flood parts of Florida actually, like in two days or so we will need to adjust it on maps.

Sometimes life can be alright.

Did you download this image just for blackpower poster?

Stalin = God?

Oww the edge. Proles are dying, y'know - it's the richfags who get to flee to their second homes.

Fuck you too.

I hate the south too, but wouldn't they move elsewhere while people who get the short end of the stick get stuck and die.

Yeah, plus Florida's the state for all-in-one burger fun. Pseudo-liberal bourgeoisie in the south and redneck reactionaries in the north. Two birds with one stone.

Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and Haitians?

The Cubans in Florida are literal kulaks that booked it after Comrade Castro started giving the poor man who'd been getting the shaft by Batista's policies for decades a leg-up.

I giv no fuqs

I agree, I doubt the millions of Haitians and Puerto Ricans that came after fit that description, however

ITT:

Fucking this. As much as it makes for great maymay shit, we shouldn't actually support natural disasters/nuclear threats in the slightest. There's nothing to celebrate in the mass, painful deaths of proles across the world, even in Burgerstan.

Kek

Why is Holla Forumsreddit so bad at falseflaging?