Juggalos

Juggalos

Last hope of the economic left?

"Marching with the Juggalos is a way we can demonstrate our solidarity with fellow working class people. It creates a bridge to support Juggalos in other issues that we hold dear, such as workplace organizing, community organizing, and fighting the prison-industrial complex. Juggalos have had reasons to stick together and “circle the wagons,” being wary of people outside of “the Family.” But we believe by standing with them now, we can begin to build bridges of trust and cooperation. We recognize that trust is earned, and we are dedicated to showing that support through our actions."

iww.org/node/9022

Is this the most brilliant move the IWW has ever done? or the stupidest?
I could see it two different ways. Maybe it will Streisand Effect them to new populist heights. Maybe it will make them the source of eternal ridicule.
ITT I want some discourse.

WHOOP
W H O O P

I've known some solid struggalos

It's brilliant, it reaches out to reactionary proles with out compromising their principles.

When your woman goes out of the door, tell that bitch to bring home a Faygo.

Yea the iww even mention the hatred of women
Should it be stronger
Does anyone know anyone who has organized with the "struggalo circus"?

get your sociological perspective checked

Juggalos seem to be reactionary in their gender relations, if not in their mode of attire. Tell me I'm wrong.

attire and sex relations isn't all there is to being a reactionary

What is the threshhold where the reactionary label is applicable?
Is this about compromise or accuracy?

accuracy. you can't simply call a group reactionary simply because they're racist or sexist.
many so-called liberal groups are anti-"ciswhitemale", would you call them reactionary?

Clowns are reactionary?

to be fair, just being an american knocks you down 30 Reactionary Points that you have to make up somewhere else.

Juggalos were at least reactionary as fuck back when there were a bunch of them on Stickam. I remember I went into a room with a male username and female gender (because Idgaf) not knowing it was juggalo, and this girl just started on "Are you a tranny? I'm a redneck and we hate trannies" and she was freaking the fuck out and I got kicked out really fast having said almost nothing. And there was an undercurrent of racism and shit like that which came with the identity-seeking rural white crowd, even though a lot of the nicer juggalos would deny it and point out that there were juggalos of all races. The heavy usage of "bigot" to refer to those who passed judgment on people who painted themselves up like clowns, listened to horrorcore, and had a reputation for mobbing on people at their events… well, the equation of bigotry with aversion to juggalos probably didn't help a lot with their understanding of bigotry against people for things they were born with.

The only reason they aren't is because there was no point in history during which there was state approved "transPOCfemale" supremacy. Appealing to traditionalism is reactionary, doing the exact opposite with a reversed hierarchy isn't reactionary, just retarded.

All that said, I saw this on the IWW's site when I last checked it out. It seems stupid, but it would unfortunately probably be stupider not to work with a juggalo labor movement assuming the struggalo (ugh) is real.

Believe me, Juggalos are down with the distinctions between exchange value and use value.

Das rite.

we'll make it up by being the only ones with actual guns

Kek, that guy too fat for his belt.

:DDDD

I was an ED tard, m8. The only people who were that hardline about it back then tended to be actual far right and religious types. What struck me was that juggalos had this oppressed mentality but frequently flagged the shit out of anyone they disagreed with or held extremely reactionary beliefs.

This is one of weirder alliances the left has ever made, but it also somehow makes complete sense.
Juggalos are working class folks too, even if they are confused by magnets

I wrote that weird - to clarify, just in case, I'm saying that they would mass flag people they disagreed with, and they themselves also often had extremely reactionary beliefs which coincided with their loathing towards any "bigots" who took the piss out of ICP.

I fucking hate that we're in a timeline where this makes sense. But here we are.

Fucking manlets, how do they work?

Struggalo's coming to save the day!

You know, on second thought, maybe this isn't entirely necessary.

They're literally clowns

and that's why we have already won
you can't top that

IWW has literally never cared who the "mainstream" left has thought they should organize, which has always been its greatest strength.