Anyone else can't wait for this hurricane to kill more Americans?

Anyone else can't wait for this hurricane to kill more Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/06/world/americas/hurricane-irma-update.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x_b-S0wKyYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, not really since I live on the Eastern seaboard and don't want to die

Be glad the storm will save you from the gulag, inbred.

You mean Cubans right? South Florida is full of them.

Hey Holla Forums, whatcha doin?

In the ensuing chaos we should launch a land invasion of Florida and work our way through The American Heartland.

Nah Holla Forums, this shit state voted for Trump so fuck em. Climate change is just a hoax, right?

Bad take.

nytimes.com/2017/09/06/world/americas/hurricane-irma-update.html
My Caribbean American comrades are getting it bad. I wish i could help them. :(

t. democrap. Also, what the actual fuck is your problem?

No. No I am not. Innocent Proles are going to suffer and FEMA might not have enough money to provide flood relief.

Gee, Earth, how come your climate lets you have THREE hurricanes?

The people that will mostly suffer are the working class so no, I don't want people the hurricane to harm.

Looks kinda like one's forming in Panama too.

I'm sorry for the workers but happy because they are americans.
9/11 all over again. Don't know how to feel.

Why are burgers claiming that it will be category 5 when it hits them? Everywhere I see makes it obvious it will be category 4 when it hits.

Historically, unless you reach Hitlerian levels of organized mass murder, upheaval and hardship actually increase natality. If you want to see fewer Americans, you should improve their living standards and close their borders.

cointel/pol/ is out in full force today

remember to eat white babies and destroy western culture with the esoteric powers of cultural marxism tovarosh.

so are the schizoid mautists

ex-Cubans.

Did I mention I hate America?

I'm not exactly thrilled about innocent people getting killed or having their homes destroyed, but hopefully all these hurricanes will be a wake-up call for all the people who still deny climate change, and perhaps it will start to erode people's faith in corporations and the state as well.

"

The US embassy in the Bahamas has said it will evacuate some staff and their families on Thursday from Nassau and Freeport, and will offer seats on the flights to US citizens who want to leave Nassau.

It says two charter flights will leave, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, from the capital’s Lynden Pindling airport, with places on the plane available to US citizens “on a first come, first served basis”.

It adds that passengers must “sign a DS-5528 promissory note to repay the US government for the cost of the ticket” and “will not be able to select their destination”.
"

hey stormfag, whatcha doing?

I voted for Trump, is there something you'd like to say?

Why?

Why???

Yeah. I do. Kill yourself.

Maybe there is a God.

Miami is like 90% immigrants, I don't think English is even spoken there

Not him, but I voted for him because the system is irreparably broken, (so it doesn't matter) and I like making liberals cry bitch tears.

God I hope not.
Give this country another holiday where they bitch, moan and pretend to be victims.

climate deniers getting rekt

nice market approved buzzword, hopefully you'll lecture us on "healthcare" as well

and he's handing out judgment like a boss coming back to his house and seeing it turn into gambling den of boomers

hurricanes are anti imperialist

as long as I'm one of them

*kulaks

JUST

I'm hoping for a triple-tap

fuck off
this shit might come my way

F

Blasko Gabric was right, God is punishing the US with wall to wall hurricanes for destroying Yugoslavia! youtube.com/watch?v=x_b-S0wKyYs

I just hope this shit speeds up the collapse

wew

Texasfag here, the price gouging is nuts. I'm guessing it's the same in other places too. From a political standpoint, after this thing ends it will be a great time to start talking about the failures of capitalism to people. Riots might just break out considering how pissed everyone is.