WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0109830/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/antifas-victims-share-one-thing-in-common-and-the-media-is-totally-ignoring-it/
washingtonexaminer.com/why-were-some-liberals-sympathetic-to-antifa/article/2633591
twitter.com/celiafarber
iwu.edu/history/constructingthepastvol9/Hill_Klan.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-black-progressives-derailed-black-progress_us_5989d3c8e4b0f25bdfb31fb4
nationalreview.com/article/450749/confederate-statues-removed-while-racist-progressive-statues-remain
marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A telegram to the left, looks like.

It seems like Marx engaged in some very bad thoughts, and the very badness of these thoughts leaked into his other thoughts, contaminating them and making them all very bad.

kek

wasn't an user on here a few days claiming some democratic rag was going to do just this?

top kek

Requesting the memes about this quote

reading critique of the gotha programme after knowing about this quote makes it even better tbh

Thanks lad.

xd

Are they, dare I say it, /our guys/?

Yes.

Please tell me someone screenshotted that.

In 1994 Tom Hanks pretended to be mentally retarded for six straight weeks, he even filmed it and submitted it to the Academy Awards. Then after winning an Oscar he called the down-syndromed actor who played Corky on the tv show Life Goes On and said "Now who's retarded" then he said "you are" and hung up on him.

If liberals keep doing this, they have a good chance of turning anyone into /ourguy/ who feels poverty and exploitation are a bigger problem than insufficient opportunity for special snowflake identity expression.

Please tell me this is true and you have a source.

Source: imdb.com/title/tt0109830/

Wait, wait, are you telling me a guy from the 1840s is kinda not 100% socially acceptable in modern terms?

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Just some more Clintonite shit.

I cannot find it on this page or the trivia.

Someone was claiming the Mexico quote was legit in another thread today. Isn't it bullshit, though?

It was a stolen joke about the tone in OPs image user clam down

wtf i hate Abolitionists now.

So why is a progressive movement biased against a single demographic in particular?

The anarchist movement’s violence against white men is rooted in academia. Intersectional feminists on campuses teach their students about “heteropatriarchy” (or patriarchy, for short) and other pillars of white supremacy, including sexism, colonialism, orientalism, capitalism, colorism, and a host of other -isms that are all said to everyone today — except for white men.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/antifas-victims-share-one-thing-in-common-and-the-media-is-totally-ignoring-it/

I wanted it to be true so much. Maybe I will find a way to attribute it to Marx.

t. that nurse had it coming dot com

Progressives are trying to stick the Violence on Liberals………LOL
washingtonexaminer.com/why-were-some-liberals-sympathetic-to-antifa/article/2633591

wew

WHAT IS A PROGRESSIVE ?

Such a blatant white supremacist that he directly congratulated Lincoln on his effort to free the slaves during the Civil War

Celia isn't a progressive liberal but more of a "gotcha!" facebook conservative.
twitter.com/celiafarber

iwu.edu/history/constructingthepastvol9/Hill_Klan.pdf

Hmmmmm ?

good thing we're not liberals
what, were you expecting some kind of "gotcha?"

no just unmasking what a progressive really means.

lmao

These are such horrible and minor findings, good lord. You're shit at this.

Non-hoteps explain to me exactly how you aren't revisionist?

I'm stealing that. Yarhar.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-black-progressives-derailed-black-progress_us_5989d3c8e4b0f25bdfb31fb4

nationalreview.com/article/450749/confederate-statues-removed-while-racist-progressive-statues-remain

Breaking: liberal ignorance of context continues unabated

Progressive Republicans of the era were literally run out of town by the Klan. This is a bizarre argument to make, a bit like blaming the German right's opposition in the '20s and '30s for the organizational success of Nazis in attaining power. Also, "progressive" is pretty much just a term for pre-NewDems policy liberals. IE, for the the most part not us.

tmyk

This sperg actually spent an afternoon searching "Klan" and "Progressive" in all search vehicles looking for awesome gotcha moments and this is what he came up with. In one of the cases, Progressive is contextualized as belonging to the era and in the other he couldn't even look past the title, and judging by the file names he has at least ten of those.

Imagine being this sad combination of obsessed and ineffective.

Everyone write in chat: "Lassalle was a Jewish nigger."
t. Karl "KEEMSTAR" Marx

Well at some point you had a Nubian dynasty ruling Egypt, but it made Egyptians so butthurt that after their overthrowing, the colour black became a symbol of evil.

nothing about that quote is racist, he's talking about economic power.

this is easily debunked by Marx letter to Lincoln on the liberation of the slaves
marxists.org/archive/marx/iwma/documents/1864/lincoln-letter.htm

We recently had a thread about the allegations in that book, though not with that article by Celia Farber. According to Wikipedia, Weyl had quit the commies 40 years before writing the book ("Weyl himself supported white minority-rule regimes in southern Africa against "communist terrorists" like Nelson Mandela, preferring the whites of Rhodesia, South Africa, and Portuguese colonial rule") and Farber seems to be an AIDS denialist skeptic.

The racist banter about Lassalle is well known, but I can't find his remarks about Mexico (all the search results seem to go back to that book).