Vox is PragerU tier

Vox is the worst fucking thing on the internet right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-mUZRP-fpo
youtube.com/watch?v=lM6rliphNdw
youtube.com/watch?v=s8VOM8ET1WU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6R0NvVr164
youtube.com/watch?v=ULQiCN0YNmw
youtube.com/watch?v=9hIFDaGs8l8
youtube.com/watch?v=AoOeTBD1iEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d16LNHIEJzs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vS8Fzy3tGBo
youtu.be/Xo26Or1GGWE
youtube.com/watch?v=S1gUR8wM5vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a good one
youtube.com/watch?v=vS8Fzy3tGBo

Any one have info on Vox like the thread we had where the financial backers of PragerU were revealed (Koch brothers involved).

Don't they have a thousand accounts on Tumblr or something?

Guys watch the cuba video and understand why liberals get the bullet

The Iran vs. Saudi Arabia video is basically a small lecture by a guy who works for the AEI and some other institution that gets funding from Gulf monarchies. The comments are also praising him for saying the Iraq War was bad, but omits that he was a strong cheerleader for it back then.

I feel like Vox just knows its audience won't even bother googling the information they receive so they can say any bullshit.

Find a more punchable face than this

PROTIP: You can't

p. easy bro

wtf is a shirley card

Easy

Why do they look like this?

good arguments

t. Vox writer

Your body on american liberalism

An outdated system for colour and light schemes in relation to skin colour

Vox is shit tier neoliberal propaganda, no doubt, but their Tales from the Shadow of the Moon is gorgeous.
youtu.be/Xo26Or1GGWE

I always thought they were too idpol liberal. But I guess they are pretty conservative.

This one is so autistic.
youtube.com/watch?v=S1gUR8wM5vA

They are le socially liberal economic conservative with a bit of succdem in the mix

Did anyone actually take Vox seriously? Except liberals, of course, because liberals, duh.

hahaha they even got the music right

judaism

They had that mildly interesting video about Radiohead's Videotape but thats the only one I've ever watched.

the onion is so good

No shit Sherlock? We have been saying this since at least Gamergate.

Also Chris Plante is literally a psychopath. But they're they're so common in journo-infested Twitter that it's kinda easy to miss. Regardless, I'm glad he got demoted back to vidya shit.

That's so retarded. Cows are way worse for the envoirnment.

Fucking every time like clockwork.

I used to follow them for some of their articles but I can't stand the idpol and blatant neoliberalism.