Should I become alt-right? They seem to get all the hot chicks like pic related

Should I become alt-right? They seem to get all the hot chicks like pic related.

This is not a slide thread, this question gets thrown around a lot and Holla Forums sometimes uses this as their argument. We need to settle this shit once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stakhanovite_movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to fuck average girls just get a tinder, if you want to throw betabux at average girls go alt-right.

They don't get to fuck the girls tho.
So I don't see what is the benefit.

Put your Stalin mustache flag back on, Keanu Reeves.

alt-right girls might look hot on the surface but they're usually batshit crazy racists. look for a communist waifu so you can build a stable relationship and read theory while cuddling.
saged because incel, thirst, tfw no gf threads are the cancer killing imageboards. nothing personal op.

I can literally go out to gay clubs and have girls begging to suck my dick. It's a real problem.

If I stayed in all day complaining about how Holla Forums stole my copyrighted Nazi frogs, I would not have this problem.

So, you know, there are pros and cons to the alt-right way of life. It makes me wonder about what could have been.

they don't get chicks at all

JOIN THE ALT RIGHT SO YOU CAN RAPE WOMEN AND NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT IT M8. ITS FUCKING AMAZING PUTTING STUPID FEMINIST SLUTS IN THEIR PLACE WITH M 13 INCH DONGER I TELL YA

Not op, I'd never post such low effort shitpost.

She's not average. She's cute as fuck and pretty peculiar

one beta got with an alt-right chick tho, what's to say other betas can't do it?

Hot leftist chicks hang out on twitter not youtube.

These alt-right harlots are usually just a little above average, like the one you posted, and are stupid and annoying in addition. Bad reason to consider fascism imo.

you have too many tabs open comrade you'll overload the PC

alt right proves again they are white-skinned ISIS

The men outnumber the women by a large amount, if you take out trannies by an even bigger margin. Chances are you'll have to settle for cock or be alone as a reactionary.

She is average you just have bad taste like most hapas.

agreed gonna be brutally honest and say that the hot chicks are were most chicks in general are. Liberalism but these are brain dead or at best they're Social Democrat.

One doesn't finds chicks in anything fascist/statist & if one does they're already taken. This is why Racist Rednecks have to get together with fat white cows all the time.

Yeah… there are some leftist women out there. Pics related.

yea nah fuck off

SHUT UP YOU NIGGER CUCK. MY GLORIOUS 13 INCH WHITE COCK WILL POUND ALL WHITE AND BLACK SLUTS INTO SUBMISSION. YOU NIGGERS CANNOT HOPE TO COMPETE WITH ME WITHOUT JEWISH MEDIA CREATING FALSE CONSCIOUSNESS. ITS A FACT.

FACT: RAPING WOMEN IS MASCULINE. ONLY BETA CUCKS CONTROL THEIR PRIMAL DESIRES.
FACT: WOMEN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR FUCKING. THEY HAVE NO AGENCY, SO ITS NOT EVEN WRONG ANYWAY.
FACT: IF THIS HURTS YOUR FEELINGS, THEN GET A FUCKING JOB. MAYBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD A PROSTITUTE (AKA YOUR MOTHERS AFTER I TURNED THEM INTO CUM WHORES)

Ayy fuck off, my taste is not bad. I'd just like to try an alt-goth girl for once

not thicc enough tbh

She's more punk rawk than goth.

Holla Forums-tier shitpost

I hate to admit this, but I agree with the Stalinoid. She's a real qt

She is objectively a qt, some people are just bitter because she's associated with Holla Forums. If she comes back to youtube, we need to muster our entire revolutionary brigade and convert her to NazBol.

Well in those photos she's ugly as fuck too.

I just don't get the fascination with her and other alt-right girls like Lauren Southern. They aren't bad looking but you can find girls just as hot if not hotter on any college campus and you have a way better chance with them than this weirdo fascist limey sea-witch.

The majority of aut right e-celeb chicks are in for the attention and sometimes money.

Western whores.

these girls are not accessible to aut-rightists, whereas Lauren Southern might reply to one of their posts if they keep commenting under all of her accounts long enough

lol they wish

God, they're so cute.

Why are they attracted to fucking NAZIS. Don't they know that they will be treated like shit by these "men"? I would treat them way better compared to these racist fucks.

i think you are yoking but some nazi theorist guys quite literally think holding back sexual urges is emasculating and thus rape should be allowed. was a funny thread on stormfront I think where nazi women were upset that they were being 'unfairly' judged based on something they had no control over and treated like 'non-humans without agency'.

Did you know pregnant women in Nazi germany were given high military honors and practically revered as walking gods?

just because altright girls are not feminists, doesnt mean they are any less assertive or any more willing to do kinky shit. They will also be rarer.

If you want pussy, you should be left, or at least be non-political, as most people are.

When you want to defend western civilization and then decide that punishing rape, literally one of the most basic foundations of pretty much every civilization, is cucked.

More proof they don't give a shit about their ideals and are just edgy, frustrated faggots.

That's so pathetic.

Would you give them more betabuxs? Because they are in for that shit

Soviet union literally did the same, but they also gave out medals for some hard-working women.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stakhanovite_movement

WOMEN ARE WHORES. THEY SECRETLY DESIRE TO BE DOMINATED BY STRONG MEN. THAT IS WHY RAPE FANTASIES ARE THE MOST POPULAR FEMALE FANTASY. THAT IS WHY YOU COMMIES SHOULD GET AROUND TO FORCEFULLY COLLECTIVIZING HOLES. ABOLISH THE SEXUAL FREE MARKET. ALL WOMEN ARE NOW PROPERTY OF THE PEOPLE.

this thread

No she isn't, she looks good in stills because makeup and angles but outside of that she looks average.

Shh.

I want to sleep too. I feel kinda hungover at work atm

All the girls on my trans dating site are leftist, so I'm not complaining.

gn. report the thread add in "pol-tard" and go to sleep homie.

lol no

Just consider the sheer number of young women out there, and how receptive they would be to criticisms of capitalism and neo-liberal politics, versus how receptive they'd be to whining about "Muh tradishunal famulee" and "Da Juice". Obviously motst of these women aren't going to be actual commies but they're way more likely to be fellow travelers of anti-capitalist activism than that stupid tiki-torch neo-klan rally.

Join the Alt-Right if you want to meet sad maladjusted white boys with patchy beards that watch Molyneaux. On the other hand, fight for the working class and get a damn near infinite amount of perky titties in your mouth.

WHICH WAY WESTERN MAN?

Are those girls all lefties on your pics? I only recognize vinterflamma.

You make a solid point tho

We usually hookup newcomers who are virgins with prostitutes during our blood oath initiation ceremonies. So if you're a virgin you definitely should. Lots of booze too.

I think it sorta become the "in" thing to be a right-winger at the moment. Heard some dudes making Trump jokes, accusing people of being racist as a joke, and try to bring up Info Wars.

If you live in the west, it's pretty retarded to pretend it's her choice to cover up. If you live in a kebab land somewhere, I don't give a fuck what you do. Also, alt-right would just love to cover up their women, they are just too much of a pussies to actually enforce it.

I've met alt-right girls before. The whole fetishization of the fact that they're girls and have vaginas just owes to the patriarchal nature of the ideology. I wouldn't say they were in it for "attention" but I think it's other, more serious psychological problems related to the power relations between men and women. That's just my hypothesis.

P.S. this makes them completely unattractive unless you're an ultra autist. Stop being thirsty over "qts"

lol, look at this beta doing what women want.

Do you mean those petit-bourg "alt-right" girls like Rage, or do you mean just your regular christian conservatives?

100% ethnonationalist

I mean borderline fascist sympathizers, or the type of chicks who fit the same idealized reactionary bill of a "mate" as most fascists have.

Wearing veils is more reactionary than not wearing them. If it was up to me, I wouldn't ban them, but I generally don't feel comfortable around religious nutjobs either way.

That's about fair enough. Where do you meet these kinds of girls enough that they actually tell their political stances to you? Not accusing anybody of anything, just curious.

School, online (they might be traps tbh), mutual friends. I usually bring up politics every now and then and it just happens through discussion.

Hardly surprising, given the rampant sex trafficking and sexual objectification of women generally in Western lands

I like how ignorant you are on your generic western hate that you conveniently try to paint this as specific to "stoobid ebul white western devils" when it's clear that brown people are also capable of all these things, as evidenced by in rich arab cities in UAE and Saudi Arabia.

How unsurprising.

Are you saying now that Islam will not save you from imperialism when your fellow muslims are the goons of imperialism now?

Salvation will come when Allah wills it.

What does Quran say that could be interpreted as communist ideals tho

t. homosex